⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• CINDYKKHLOVECINDYKKHLOVE Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Is there a place we can go to see the items IRL? I'm sure they come from some real life inspo somewhere... I want to know where I can purchase so many of the items from weekend events and in the Kloset. Links to the items (especially the shoes, bags, luxury items) would make my LIFE!!
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Is it possible to add a slider that sets the opacity of makeup? For example the highlight is so intense on darker dolls, but if we could tone it down it would look nice. The slider could pop up like how hair colors do 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • EmelleiaGreyEmelleiaGrey Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I would like a Corpse Bride Halloween costume but let's not put it in SYS . Just put it on as a weekend event 👰👰
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    i am once again begging for you to update the throwback boxes with new items, i’ve been finished with mine for forever now and would really like new incentives to play throwback events again😭  
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Please ensure new hair accessories can be used on a wide variety of hair. That scrunchie is a travesty. A complete ripoff of diamonds since it only works with one hairstyle.
    iOS
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    How about not ignoring male dolls??? We’re starving here, throw us a bone 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Please take dyes and energy out of Kollections.. they should be all items, k stars, diamonds. Especially since the price increases significantly every time we spin. I don’t want to spend 100+ K stars and get 10 dye.. Tbh I don’t even want to spend 30 k stars and get dye. Same with energy, we can purchase 50 energy for 40 k stars but then if I keep spinning in the kollection I could potentially spend 100+ k stars for the same amount? That’s totally unfair. Please make kollections only items or auras. Plus K stars and diamonds as it has been made super hard to earn diamonds which isn’t fair when things are 30-50 diamonds it’s outrageous! It takes at least a month to get 1 thing 😭
    please give us more ways to earn diamonds. Also please give everyone 20 videos a day, this game is very expensive in every way... from how many k stars things cost compared to how much we earn makes it hard to do much and the less we can afford to do the less fun it is. With only 10 videos that means all we can afford to do is 1 vip weekend a month. We can’t really buy anything else or spin a kollection or open a box. Even paid players Shouldn’t be punished for buying something 🤷🏻‍♀️ This is supposed to be a free game but unless you can afford to spend real life money it’s hard to have fun especially when diamond items are so expensive and we hardly earn them and only 10 k star videos. 

Lastly can we please just take dye and energy out of tb boxes, daily gift boxes, ( 1 dye is pointless) event gift boxes... all boxes? and keep them in a separate box with reasonable pricing? Like I said.. this game is expensive wether you spend real life money or not. Opening a box to get 3 dye for 40 k stars is pure disappointment or working hard to open tb boxes and getting dye or a few energy is equally disappointing. 

Edit** spelling 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2020

Please release the diamond items in a more equitable way! The ombré lips from the earnables have been available since I believe two updates ago, but the gift box hair I circled is STILLLLLLL not available for diamonds, what gives?? 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited September 2020
    After Glu releases updates they should do an in-game poll asking players to vote on which highly requested feature gets added to the game in the next update 🤷‍♀️
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    After Glu releases updates they should do an in-game poll asking players to vote on which highly requested feature gets added to the game in the next update 🤷‍♀️

that would require them to actually listen to us lmao 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • JaviloJavilo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mullet hair type for the october update
    More chains
    Eye Shades
    Freckles
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    20 daily K-Star videos for everyone which resets at the same time every day 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    yezx said:
    Okay, idk how to express this in english, so I hope I can make myself clear lol. I’d love it if we had 1 diamond kollection slot and 5 kstar kollection slots:
    So the diamond kollections are always in rotation (but their own rotation) and so are the kstar ones. 
    I actually love this idea!
  • ackins1006ackins1006 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

• friends have access to our closet as well! I can dress my friends with my clothes as well.
    • allow our partners to compete in the weekend challenges!
    • more cash gowns - only ball gowns available cost k-stars
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Not the first to ask but, may we please have a Library added to the Bel Air mansion?

Features:
    - Three different furniture styles as usual (one more old fashioned wood and warm colors “classic” style, one more “modern” style with some glass elements, and one fancy “chic” style with whites & golds)
    - Accompanying background(s) for the photo booth
    - New pet like a Scottish terrier, the Basset Hound I think someone suggested, or an owl.
    - More picture frames (instead of magazine covers or family photos we could put pics with friends and special characters like Kim and the various others we meet—even Simon and Maria if someone wants them.)
    - Function to "study" law like Kim or another subject with payout (preferably diamonds--even if it's just one!)
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, please use the Fashion & Beauty suggestion thread for clothes or looks you'd like added to the game.   Thanks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ackins1006ackins1006 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    LEG TATOOS!
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    An option to trade and borrow clothes with our friends! :))
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    The ability to open 4 Event giftboxes in one round?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    edited September 2020
    since glu is now doing more to try and be inclusive i think something that should be taken into account is the inclusion when it comes to holidays that aren’t just christian holidays.. i have a friend who’s really upset because Yom Kippur is monday and she may miss out on things due to the lack of observance of different holidays.. i get this game is a US based game but we really should celebrate more religious holidays besides christian or US holidays ): while i myself am not a religious person, i’m sure my friend isn’t the only one who feels left out in the sense of their major holidays not being celebrated as well.. also Yom Kippur is very celebrated here in america too so like all in all i think some more inclusion of peoples traditions and holidays could be added to the game other than traditional US ones... at the very absolute least there could be a weekend event for them
    Replace kash daily videos for diamonds 😌
    Allow us to change the relationship between real life friends, just added a friend for the first time .. sent a gift and now we’re dating and can’t do gigs together ( at least can’t get credit for it) and there was no way of knowing the gifted item was a heart item. Please let allow us to change the relationships from dating to business or vise versa. 
    edited October 2020
    hey it’s me again ya girl kat begging for you guys to update the throwback boxes pleaaaaaase, also maybe let me bang cassio more often, i mean date and wife up cassio thx so much 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please consider bringing back Kalinda's calls for the SYS Event tips.  Her tips are more helpful than the recent confusing ones from "kim" ingame.  #kalindascallsmademoresense    
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2020
    Please consider bringing back Kalinda's calls for the SYS Event tips.  Her tips are more helpful than the recent confusing ones from "kim" ingame.  #kalindascallsmademoresense    
    omg yes hahaha kim’s calls make me feel like i’m a walmart brand sherlock holmes and i have to solve an expert level riddle just to get top 5 😂😂😂 i can’t even solve riddles meant for 1st graders let alone kim’s 💀
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I wish kash would be taken out of the SYS voting booth. It's just SO easy to earn kash in this game. I'd rather have more k stars, diamonds and even energy. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Please let those with lisbon perfumery buy the perfume bottle. If we were broke or didn't know choosing the cheap bottle would never let us buy it, we shouldn't have to pay for it forever. Just add the bottle if we choose the expensive package for any of our perfume releases PLEASE 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    For male dolls, there is an option to see what may be available in box. Would be nice to have for female dolls too. I'm also considering deleting male doll because they are never included in anything, including handhelds and gifts. If glu is making move to be inclusive, please also include gender and gender fluidity