🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Why did y’all change the grip on the breakfast plate? It looks dumb. This whole update is dumb ugh

Y'all, don't laugh at me but I do hold my plate like that 😂😂

My thumb holds it by the side and other fingers hold it by the bottom. If I held this by the bottom middle, I'd give myself a burn bc it's too damn hot 🥴
    But I do it like that with my plate only. I'd dread leaving my fingerprints on others' plates. 

And yes, I made an illustration so I make sense lol
    I see what you mean and I hold my plates like that too, but it doesn't translate well in the game imo. It looks like my doll is digging her thumb in the toast. And on top of that, it's just not drawn well, the plate doesn't line up with the finger right and it looks bad. It looks like they just recycled the grip that holds the hot chocolate and teas. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Same @thesweetone! I also hold my plate like that... I didnt get the commotion hahaha 😂 And not saying the complaint isn’t valid, but i do think we have other things that need to be addressed that are more urgent 😕 like those videos, starlet kollection, scrunchie, diamond gig, Simon call,...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I agree there are more urgent things, I just think it's ugly lol I thought I'd point it out because I kinda hate it. I didn't mean to turn this into a plate debate  :#
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Why did y’all change the grip on the breakfast plate? It looks dumb. This whole update is dumb ugh

My thumb holds it by the side and other fingers hold it by the bottom. If I held this by the bottom middle, I'd give myself a burn bc it's too damn hot 🥴
    But I do it like that with my plate only. I'd dread leaving my fingerprints on others' plates. 

I see what you mean and I hold my plates like that too, but it doesn't translate well in the game imo. It looks like my doll is digging her thumb in the toast. And on top of that, it's just not drawn well, the plate doesn't line up with the finger right and it looks bad. 
    Agreed, it's drawn as if she's about to drop it. 
    And if we think about that, the theme was Retro diner and waitresses can't hold it like that, so idk why they changed it.

Oh, and about other handhelds! The way our dolls hold the coffee mug make it seems like they have Lego hands 😭😂

@yezx yes agree, but I think it just goes to show that Glu will fix literally everything before they actually get to the important stuff
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

The person who mentioned that said they have a hospitality degree, which makes me think they have a background in the restaurant business. I’m assuming they meant a waiter or waitress should never serve a customer with their thumb on a plate. When I’m serving myself, I 100% hold it with my thumb on the edge of the plate haha
    jhabs said:

The person who mentioned that said they have a hospitality degree, which makes me think they have a background in the restaurant business. I’m assuming they meant a waiter or waitress should never serve a customer with their thumb on a plate. When I’m serving myself, I 100% hold it with my thumb on the edge of the plate haha
    Yes! At first I got confused but remembering the theme the "before" version was completely logical. Glu makes no sense sometimes
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited September 2020
    You should actually hold a plate when serving it between your thumb and pointer finger, like in a check mark shape. Palm up. 😂😂
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @thesweetone lmao literally i wouldn’t be surprised if my 100 other complaints on this thread were ignored but they re fix the plate 😂 I hope no one thinks I actually care about this damn plate i just think it’s so funny they actually changed it
    @thesweetone lmao literally i wouldn’t be surprised if my 100 other complaints on this thread were ignored but they re fix the plate 😂 I hope no one thinks I actually care about this damn plate i just think it’s so funny they actually changed it
    Just goes to show that they can work on stuff, they just do it selectively 🥴
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    this is what the survey thing said for me. 

that’s for amateurs
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @marir222 that looks incredibly shady.....
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited September 2020
    marir222 said:
    this is what the survey thing said for me. 

I'm sorry, what's going on... didn't @KalindaKing just confirm this was a mistake?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Monica L said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    I love how Glu gives some players 15 k-stars and 100 energy for free, but makes other players pay $1 for 5 k-stars and 25 energy.

edit: typo
    What country are you in? I don’t think i ever had  that offer. 
    I’m in the US! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten this before, or at least not in the past half year that I can recall. I clicked no thanks, and despite the so-called hour timer to buy it, it disappeared 🥴
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @charlottegold yup. they gave me 3 times on october 1st and 2nd to choose from so they could call me or something. i picked a random time because i doubt they were going to call me lol 
    they said it was supposed to be 2 hours too, lol. 
    that’s for amateurs
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m so pissed at glu support right now, I took another spin on the new kollection and it landed on the main bundle!!! But then it gave me the “please wait...” loading thing and then my game froze and crashed so I had to re open the app, and my 18 diamonds are gone and I didn’t get the bundle.
    they refuse to help me in anyway.
    thats it I’m changing my profile pic to a clown!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I’m so pissed at glu support right now, I took another spin on the new kollection and it landed on the main bundle!!! But then it gave me the “please wait...” loading thing and then my game froze and crashed so I had to re open the app, and my 18 diamonds are gone and I didn’t get the bundle.
    That’s my biggest fear, this actually happened to me yesterday but when I re opened I was still able to spin the kollection, can they give any explanations of why diamonds and tickets always crash so bad? This definitely never happens with any other currency. 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle thank you so much for that! I died laughing 🤣
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    That’s my biggest fear, this actually happened to me yesterday but when I re opened I was still able to spin the kollection, can they give any explanations of why diamonds and tickets always crash so bad? This definitely never happens with any other currency. 
    They aren’t helping me at all, so I wouldn’t expect them to help tell me why it’s so bad.
    literally I made a support ticket several hours ago and they said they won’t do it, so I created another one a few hours ago and still haven’t heard back since. 
    I’m actually done wasting huge amounts of my time on this game when nothing is being done to help make the game better, it’s like glu is just favouring themselves to get more money, by adding more and more worthless stuff we didn’t ask for!