🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I just opened my game and got a banner that said
    “THANK YOU!
    Thank you for playing!”
    I closed it before I could take a screenshot, but I never had this pop up before and I certainly didn’t do anything special now. Did anyone else ever have it? 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas
    I need to open a new ticket with glu support because they didn’t read what I write. but they didn’t close thé last ticket so I think they didn’t receive my new messages about other things. how can i do??
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Can i PLEASE get my 15 k stars and 100 energy for the gig that i did at least, come onhow long do i have to wait and why is no one clarifying that.
    Are we supposed to forget that we should've gotten them?
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Oops forgot to add text! Ok so at first when I started the entry, it asked for you to check your race/ethnicity. I checked of mine (lol almost all of them) and then it took me to an error page that said something like “this link is incorrect, check your email for the correct link to continue”. So I checked my email and there wasn’t anything. I tried going back a few pages but it just kept reloading to the error page. Finally I went back on my history and opened the original page. This time I was able to finish ethnicity: then it asked gender, age, your current level in game, if you have reached the A list, and then it gave you like 5 dates/ times and asked you to check when you would be available. The end. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Francescahill omg I love Villanelle
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    viola said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas
    I need to open a new ticket with glu support because they didn’t read what I write. but they didn’t close thé last ticket so I think they didn’t receive my new messages about other things. how can i do??
    with the open ticket, do you have the opportunity to write back on the old ticket?  If so, I would try to get their attention this time, ask them to close the old ticket if they can't help, so you can start a proper ticket for your NEW issue.  If there is no opportunity to write again on the open ticket, and you can't start another, then with your Hollywood ID, go here, and tap Contact Us.  try to submit your ticket that way, but it will only work if you include your Hollywood ID.  Good luck.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Anyone else having issues with their daily box? I clicked the option to watch a video to get another box and it froze. I've closed the app and clicked on the box icon again but it opens up to this same page. 🤔
    THERES AN OPTION TO OPEN ANOTHER BOX ??!!
    There is! I didn’t have this option until last update I was so shook 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
     Ok just to summarize some info because I feel like it might help some of you out..

BEFORE THIS YEAR: if you had not made a purchase you should have had 20 videos per day, if you had made a purchase you should have had 5 (lol) videos per day. This all changed this year. 

RIGHT NOW: If you started playing this year and have not made a purchase, you should have 10 videos per day (100% unfair, btw). If you have never made a purchase but started playing in 2019 or earlier, you should have 20 videos per day. If you have ever made a purchase, you should have 10 videos per day.

If you didn’t have these numbers before this update, you should raise hell with support because that should be what your game is programmed to have.. at least on iOS and Android. I don’t think Facebook gets videos for stars, which is also 100% unfair. 

I just want to say that if this was done on purpose, & users who have not spent money for years just to keep these videos have lost them, I think it’s the most disgusting move Glu has ever made. I hope it’s a glitch though. Everyone should have 20 videos a day (it would probably even make Glu more money because people would rather give money to a company that rewards them for doing it), but the people who have had the self restraint to keep their videos all these years should not have them taken away regardless of what Glu does with its customers that have made a purchase.
    I disagree, at least with both of my games and my daughter's. She started her game and I started my main game around April and we've had 20 videos from the beginning. My second game was started in June, and I have 20 there too. Thankfully, there are still 20 free vids on each game after this update. Idk how they choose who gets 20, but starting this year doesn't mean you won't get 20. Just wanted to let others know. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    edited September 2020
    @oopsididitagain Seems to be mostly like that, but didn't @BooskiBabii say she started her main game early this year and side game in June 2020 and got 20 vids in both? Right @BooskiBabii and which platform are you on? Kind of trying to find hope in that.
    Amazon 
    👀👀
    🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I have android, I was looking on Amazon when I answered this. 😂😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So. I answered 4 questions and then my connection was lost for no reason. I’m disappointed because I want to give Glu a piece of my mind.
    I was able to answer:
    whether I agree to the terms or not
    my age
    my ethnicity
    my level in KKH
    whether I had reached the A list or not
    if I agree to be contacted by email or phone

I’m on iOS with an iPhone XR. As you can see in my screenshot, my internet connection is not problematic whatsoever.

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I was just going off of what Kalinda has said the daily video amount should be, because that’s what it’s going to be set at for most people! I’m happy that you & your daughter are an exception & able to get 20 though😊

Introducing: Honest Answers with Glu

US: will there be compensation for those that didnt get TB SYS trials?
    Glu: why the f$@& would there be? This was an A/B test so C you suckers later

US: we want the starlet collection
    Glu: the dude that programmed that line quit after his wife slept with her yoga instructor and we don't know how to implement it

US: why did you cut our kstar videos in half?
    Glu: wait, 10 is half of 20? Give us a week to find our calculators and we can address that

US: why no diamond gig
    Glu: because you want it

Us: can you fix scrunchie?
    Glu: that's too complicated, we were just hoping you'd keep spinning for the hair 

US: why does it take all day to get simple answers?
    Glu: *actual glu office reading forum*

Edit
    US: We like them but why so much boobage in latest dresses?
    Glu: our girlfriends stopped showing us theirs

US: Why do so many clothes look recycled? The Kardashians wear diff clothes every day
    Glu: who are the Kardashians?

US: All you guys care about is money, you never listen to our suggestions or wishes, and make dumb changes we didn't ask for
    Glu: Yes 

US: When/what is our next SYS?
    Glu: depends on who you ask

US: So where is the diamond gig?
    Glu:

I've been getting caught up on the last 10 or more pages and have laughed soooo much at funny things you have posted. You really made my night better by laughing!😂😂😘
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @oopsididitagain Seems to be mostly like that, but didn't @BooskiBabii say she started her main game early this year and side game in June 2020 and got 20 vids in both? Right @BooskiBabii and which platform are you on? Kind of trying to find hope in that.
    Amazon 
    🤦🏻‍♀️ I wrote amazon bc I was looking for phone cases on amazon! Oh Lord haha I have android. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    So is the past kollection is gone for good? I really want those squinty eyes
    I finally got caught up on everything and my Lord, Glu really is messing up. I'm a free player, but I've noticed so many of y'all pay to play—and some pay big money. Do they not think that the loss of all this money will affect their revenue eventually? 

I hate that so many of you lost your videos. I would be pissed if I lost mine. It isn't fair to give me 20, give one person 10, and another 5. Be consistent, Glu!!

I saw someone post about wanting a FG bc they haven't had it in forever, and I actually had that last week. There should be an option to buy all fg and smc. There is a list of all the star and diamond packages, there should also be a page for purchases like this so someone can choose instead of waiting. 

I think the scrunchie issue is on purpose. They want us to spin to get the hair that fits it perfectly. Jokes on you, Glu. I refuse to spin that kollection bc I have horrible luck and know I will get that, the lip color (which I wouldn't use) or the boots that match nothing I have. 

Lastly, but most important...
    Happy birthday to @datesaremyfave and @brunakkh! I was going to post early this morning since I noticed it yesterday, but my ass was off work and napped like twice today!😂 I hope you both had a wonderful birthday today. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I believe we'll have weekly SYS Throwback events, except for the update release weeks.
    seeing this comment in the middle of so many valid questions and general confusion is so hilarious to me. like... no one asked, kalinda. instead, can you and the team please address the 500+ player comments who have unanswered questions? thanks. 
    Platform: iOS
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Anyone else having issues with their daily box? I clicked the option to watch a video to get another box and it froze. I've closed the app and clicked on the box icon again but it opens up to this same page. 🤔
    Does everyone have the option to watch a video to open another box? I only get the option to spend k stars to open another..🥺 I want to watch a video to open another box too.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Does everyone have the option to watch a video to open another box? I only get the option to spend k stars to open another..🥺 I want to watch a video to open another box too.
    i wrote in the forum shocked by the fact some people can watch a video to get another 🥺 i don’t have this option at all
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @ViennaKKH @BooskiBabii thank you so much dooms 🥰😍
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I just double checked I am still getting 20 kstars from daily videos. I play on Android if that matters. Hopefully that means it is  just some odd glitch for those of you that lost your videos without making a purchase & you'll get your videos back.
    rach89 said:
    I always have a video option on my main game, but on my second game it does both. Most of the time I can watch a video for a second box, but every now and then it asks for stars. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @thatgalbia @BooskiBabii Thanks for letting me know! I’m mind blown that that is even a thing!

That’s so weird.... I have literally never had the video option! I also only get 10 videos a day for k stars... I wish everything was equal across the board. It feels a little unfair. If someone spends money on the game it doesn’t make sense that they lose free things or options 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything you’d think Glu would appreciate it not punish them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just confused because everyone is getting different things. I’m not trying to be negative but dang it’s kinda disheartening for people that pay money are punished and get less than those who don’t. Maybe I am just misunderstanding idk but that’s how it appears. I just feel that it should be equal and everyone should get 20 videos and a “play a video” option to open another box. 

The survey this just randomly popped up on my second game, but not my main. Is this legit? Stupid me entered my info from my main game on it, Idk if that will matter, but we'll see what's up with this. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    So is the past kollection is gone for good? I really want those squinty eyes
    As far as I know all Kollections come back. 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be a Keep The Cameras Rolling Event this weekend? So is the bullhorn wrong or I've gone nuts and lost track of the weeks?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be a Keep The Cameras Rolling Event this weekend? So is the bullhorn wrong or I've gone nuts and lost track of the weeks?
    We got a “keep the cameras rolling event” in the last update so I think we’re getting a “Love is in the Air” one on this update but the next event is definitely a Party one because I have the preview icon in my game. 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ the bullhorn is right, they just changed it up a bit. I'm happy we don't have to do more reality shows😄