๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Introducing: Honest Answers with Glu

US: will there be compensation for those that didnt get TB SYS trials?
    Glu: why the f$@& would there be? This was an A/B test so C you suckers later

US: we want the starlet collection
    Glu: the dude that programmed that line quit after his wife slept with her yoga instructor and we don't know how to implement it

US: why did you cut our kstar videos in half?
    Glu: wait, 10 is half of 20? Give us a week to find our calculators and we can address that

US: why no diamond gig
    Glu: because you want it

Us: can you fix scrunchie?
    Glu: that's too complicated, we were just hoping you'd keep spinning for the hairย 

US: why does it take all day to get simple answers?
    Glu: *actual glu office reading forum*

Edit
    US: We like them but why so much boobage in latest dresses?
    Glu: our girlfriends stopped showing us theirs

US: Why do so many clothes look recycled? The Kardashians wear diff clothes every day
    Glu: who are the Kardashians?

US: All you guys care about is money, you never listen to our suggestions or wishes, and make dumb changes we didn't ask for
    Glu: Yesย 

US: When/what is our next SYS?
    Glu: depends on who you ask

US: So where is the diamond gig?
    Glu:

Iโ€™m so late to react to this,but girl i love you โค๏ธ

๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    About the video for daily box-
    I've always had the option but sometimes I get 'pay 10 kstars' instead. That usually means that the video is not ready or my connection is poor. So, I click on the energy or Kash or kstars without pressing collect!!! and click on the videos there to try and trick the connection or videos to work. After that, I go back to the daily box and usually have the option to play the video. If not, I repeat it.ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Before the update, this was the only pop-up shop available to me. I was wondering where everybody was getting that red gown in the voting booth LOL. I finally have the other pop-up shop too.

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Rooo said:
    Before the update, this was the only pop-up shop available to me. I was wondering where everybody was getting that red gown in the voting booth LOL. I finally have the other pop-up shop too.

I got the one with the red gown but I havenโ€™t gotten this one! I hope it comes back ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ!! I want that green hair ๐Ÿ’š
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Rooo said:

I got the one with the red gown but I havenโ€™t gotten this one! I hope it comes back ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ!! I want that green hair ๐Ÿ’š
    It never left for me? I have all of these three available ๐Ÿ˜•
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Rooo said:

Which other pop up shop I only have thisย 
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Iโ€™m very late to the party but just now noticed that I can only play 10 videos for kstars now. Iโ€™ve always been able to play 20 since I started playing around June of last year. I havenโ€™t made any purchases EVER for my vids to drop to 10. Is it just me or does everyone have only 10 videos now?ย 
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @saumyadhingra This is the one with the red gown. Instead of k-stars, you complete gigs to earn the items.
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
    edited September 2020
    rach89 said:
    Rooo said:

It never left for me? I have all of these three available ๐Ÿ˜•
    Really? I have never gotten a pop up shop until the update and that had the red dress in it. Do you know if you have to pass a certain quest or be on a certain level to get that pop up shop? I have wondered for awhile ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Edit** after you you did all 3 shows you got the original pop up shop back? For me after completing the ones with the red dress the pop up shop is now empty ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Probably have to get to a quest idk ๐Ÿคช
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Is it that you can only do one of these shows? Or can you do them all?

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    edited September 2020
    serahyyy said:
    Is it that you can only do one of these shows? Or can you do them all?

You can do all of them โค๏ธ But they are long 8,10,12 hours I think

Edit** because I have to say.. your doll is so cute!! ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Iโ€™m very late to the party but just now noticed that I can only play 10 videos for kstars now. Iโ€™ve always been able to play 20 since I started playing around June of last year. I havenโ€™t made any purchases EVER for my vids to drop to 10. Is it just me or does everyone have only 10 videos now?ย 
    Since the update something is going on and everyones videos dropped to 10.At least last 12,13 pages we are talking about it and we are pissed
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
    edited September 2020
    Edit** I read a comment wrong. Ignore me ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜‚
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I just checked my game and i can still watch 20 videos. imย on android btw
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Rooo said:

My pop-up shop is empty, I finished the one with the red gown. I want this one, I love this gold dress so much!!!ย 
  • paigem1414paigem1414 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Loukkh said:
    Omg so happy about thaat !
    Just in 1 spin ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Omg Iโ€™m so jealous of everyone getting this I spun twice with my saved up gems and got the purple lip and the boots
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Rooo said:

I never had this pop up shop! There is a storyline you have to finish to get it?
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฑPlayer since July 2020
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBย 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    firstly my game became super laggy and freezing my whole phone for a while after closing it few updates ago, now i lost my 20 videos and only have 10 to watch. what the h3ll is going on glu? can someone please give us some answers to what is happening??? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    @eligur @Mistyque ย Regarding the 10 video limitation.. the last we heard was Kalinda was looking into it for us. This was just yesterday so hopefully weโ€™ll hear back soon.ย 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    This makes me feel sick. I was a free player who started in 2014 too. Wasnโ€™t able to recover my old game and donโ€™t think I wouldโ€™ve wanted to. Who comes up with something so discriminating?? @KalindaKing
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • sapphire_phillipssapphire_phillips Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So since this new update there the free daily stars have dropped from 20 to 10. I just wanna know if this is a glitch? Tbh itโ€™s unfair we could of at least gotten a fair warning.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    okay my videos just reset so i can confirm i got 10 videos on ios today ๐Ÿ™„
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
    @haikawa @sapphire_phillips @eligur @Mistyque
    This is from yesterdayย 

• ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Loukkh said:
    Omg so happy about thaat !
    Just in 1 spin ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Omg Iโ€™m so jealous of everyone getting this I spun twice with my saved up gems and got the purple lip and the boots
    If you think that's bad try spinning 5 times and not getting the bundle,which was the main reason I even spinned this for. Life is pain lmao