🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Still having only 10 videos here 🙄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    It‘s so unfair that some players get 20 videos a day and others only 10. I didn’t make any purchases on my current game and I still get only 10 videos a day. I honestly would be okay with not getting any videos for cash and energy instead getting more videos for kstars. I really hope this gets fixed because I‘m not enjoying this game like that.😟 

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @robertavyy I actually contacted support about it and the Simon call I think was for players who hadn’t played as much or newer players. I was told not everyone got it and there was nothing they could do. Oh well 🙃
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I didn't get the Simon kstars and energy. I play on Android and I got the weekday SYS 
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I still wanna know why not everyone get Simon call 🤨 
    also are we gonna get free collection? I really like some items from it 🥺 sure it helps new players but I think it still can be for everyone 🥺
    The thing is, apparently I joined the game around the time when that Starlet Kollection was released and I didn’t even get it. So not even all the new players got it 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    also are we gonna get free collection? I really like some items from it 🥺 sure it helps new players but I think it still can be for everyone 🥺
    The thing is, apparently I joined the game around the time when that Starlet Kollection was released and I didn’t even get it. So not even all the new players got it 
    True. Started my current game 31 July 2020, never got that collection. Also not mad bc I don't like a single item in it.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    Well this is interesting 🧐 
    iOS player 

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ARTPOP said:
    I didn't get the Simon kstars and energy. I play on Android and I got the weekday SYS 
    Not everyone got it. It was only some non active players or new players I believe. I contacted support and I was told not everyone got it.

edit** spelling
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @rach89 I have played this game everyday for over 2 years and I got it lol I'm guessing it was a glitch and they will ignore it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    Yes the bald lewk is for giggles hihi
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2020
    How about giving these kstars and energy to active players sometimes too. They want us to continue playing daily, right!
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @yezx it was not exactly this call, cause if I recall correctly, simon didnt say how much he was giving us and I only got 15 kstars after. Maybe they updated the call and thats why it had this glitch(?)
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @brunakkh, yeah that call is 2 years ago 😅 they got more greedy in the meantime, so probably did update the call and amount of stars/energy 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @yezx it was not exactly this call, cause if I recall correctly, simon didnt say how much he was giving us and I only got 15 kstars after. Maybe they updated the call that why it had this glitch(?)
    This would actually make a lot of sense.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    milrist said:
    @Eyyeth_ the bullhorn is right, they just changed it up a bit. I'm happy we don't have to do more reality shows😄
    Ohh, ok thanks! I always thought that it's consistently Reality after Professional😕 Thanks for informing me!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Still no update here on Facebook :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    In the midst of this negativity, I'd like to say I spun the diamond collection (hoping for the bundle, but honestly anything but the scrunchie) and I got the second bundle!!

Please don't mind the styling, I just quickly changed my dolls skintone lol

Happy my well saved diamonds didn't go to waste
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got the poofy purple dress which definitely felt like a waste lol. Don't have enough diamonds for another spin either ☹️
    manlla said:
    In the midst of this negativity, I'd like to say I spun the diamond collection (hoping for the bundle, but honestly anything but the scrunchie) and I got the second bundle!!

Please don't mind the styling, I just quickly changed my dolls skintone lol

Happy my well saved diamonds didn't go to waste
    that hair is GORGEOUS! Congrats doll!
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    rach89 said:
    ARTPOP said:
    Not everyone got it. It was only some non active players or new players I believe. I contacted support and I was told not everyone got it.

edit** spelling
    But a doll on this forum got the call and she said that she plays every day 🤔
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    rach89 said:
    ARTPOP said:

edit** spelling
    But a doll on this forum got the call and she said that she plays every day 🤔
    Yep, it seems like a lot of dolls playing everyday or at least regularly got the call (myself included).
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Has anything been mentioned about the way to earn aquamarine dyes? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Wow thats ridiculous they know it doesnt work with many styles. Ugh yeah as much as i love the styles in there i wont spin again. Yall just really ruin the fun of this game tbh. So much potential but yall fall short everytime. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dpeters people said the only way to get them is through the dye boxes