🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Has anyone used their aquamarine dyes yet? If you have 0 and click on the dye icon I think it tells you how to earn them 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Has anyone used their aquamarine dyes yet? If you have 0 and click on the dye icon I think it tells you how to earn them 
    someone posted a screenshot when the update came out, and if I remember, it said that it's only available in the dye boxes
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @dpeters @charlottegold @jhabs There is actually no reason to think the aquamarine dye is any different that other dyes :) It's just a new dye. Clicking on whichever dye you don't own enough pops up the 'you can get more in dye box' message. So most likely it will be in a kollection and as a earnable in sys events.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    jhabs said:

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @sandraliis exactly! That's why I asked, because I ran out of twilight dye and it said the same, that I could get more through dye boxes but I was wondering if the aquamarine will also be a TS prize or be part of kollections or gift boxes. Guess we'll have to wait and see 😊

Thanks for your reply too @charlottegold
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @thesweetone thank you queen!! That’s exactly what I was looking for, I’m at work so I didn’t have a chance to look back through the thread for the screenshot. 
    @dpeters there’s a screenshot on this page that confirms aqua dye is only in dye boxes! 

Edit: wait actually, if you said that the twilight dye also says the dye box thing then that means glu must’ve changed that pop up to just say you can get the dyes in dye boxes, but not other ways to get them too. I hate this game and the constant changes lmao 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Well that was a dumb change. I liked it when it told you how you could get each color.
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @jhabs yeap, they changed it

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    No prob @jhabs 💙 I hope we'll be able to obtain it through TS though. Dye boxes are such a gamble 
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Still have 10 videos today. I hope it gets fixed soon 🥴 
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    manlla said:
    In the midst of this negativity, I'd like to say I spun the diamond collection (hoping for the bundle, but honestly anything but the scrunchie) and I got the second bundle!!
    Please don't mind the styling, I just quickly changed my dolls skintone lol Happy my well saved diamonds didn't go to waste
    that hair is GORGEOUS! Congrats doll!
    I know right! I love it so much, it's probably the only black/woc hair I have that's decent  <3
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I never complain about this before but the offers never worked for me. When I click to “offers” button, nothing pops up. Just nothing... 

Also I get 10 videos per day.
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Guys it’s okay if someone in the game keeping spamming you with gifts ?! Yes im happy and I finished achievements bcz of it but I’m scared 😂😂😂
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Kinda disappointed about this update. The only thing I liked about this styling is only the shoes 🤷🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    I feel like I’ve spend my entire life catching up with this thread but I’m finally at the end! Okay, where to start...?

First of all, I’m really upset about the reduction of 20 videos to 10 ( I’m on IOS btw ) I really hope this is just a glitch because I won’t be able to afford anything in the game otherwise, especially as I’m a student and need to save money.

I’d been saving my diamonds for the new kollection- on the first spin I got the scrunchie which I was really excited about at first until I realised it went with almost none of the hair that I own. On the second spin I got the second bundle which I’m quite happy about, although I probably won’t use the hair because both me and my doll are white and I don’t want to cultural appropriate. These are all the hair that I own that work with the scrunchie 

My Misty gig was only 1 hour and I didn’t get a call from Simon ( I didn’t get the TB SYS trial either ).

I think that’s all the main things, all of your edits with the loofa have brightened up this feed and made me laugh. I’m going to keep begging every day that everyone gets 20 videos for k stars now
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Has anyone experimented with what time they start the SYS event? For example, usually I start right at 12pm which is the starting time in my time zone. There's always a few ticket buyers in my groups and TBs can be very aggressive. If I start a bit later by an hour or two, do you think competition would be more chill? Does anyone have a preferred time to start or does everyone like starting on time?
    Platform: iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lulula sometimes ticket buyers start later too because they feel there’ll be less competition but sometimes it works out
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @lulula I have experimented with different start times and the TBs are totally random unfortunately 🤪 I usually start a few hrs later and always have TBs 😣
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @charlottegold @woahbabesursotoxic thank you for your input!! also my bad, i meant to post this in the Ivy League thread but opened this one by mistake 
    Platform: iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lulula you’re welcome! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Artista said:
    I never complain about this before but the offers never worked for me. When I click to “offers” button, nothing pops up. Just nothing...
    That is so strange! I wonder why this is ☹️
    I have the same problem! I recently sent a ticket to Glu support but they didn’t write back. I could never even “open” the offers to see what there is.
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @lulula i start usually about 3h later because that way i dont miss any tickets and i found it doesnt matter much. Sometimes you get a chill group sometimes you have tb’s. Will they be crazy or not is just pure luck. I had maybe 2 sys where they really went over board like over 1000 points,but when ever they are there they do go over about 100,200 points. So i really dont think it has much to do with when you start,its just pure luck now because a lot of people now wait it out and tb’s just start whenever they can. Good luck either way ☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I reinstalled KKH in June 2019 and I've had 20 kstar videos most of the days. When they don't work it either throws me into offers, says there's none available, or there's no response. Like right now it's been over 24 hours and they should work but nothing is happening. This isn't from this update though bc I was still able to watch 20 after I updated it, and today is probably yet another hiccup that'll last a couple days or so./ Energy videos have been acting up a lot more often in the past few months that there's no point in me trying to do them daily. Not aware if there's a difference between iOS and Android but after I transferred to Android in spring they seem to not work properly anymore. That's my experience as a whole, wanted to share since I don't think I've seen a similar description. & I'm a free player.
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hey guys, coming back today to tell that I still have 20 videos... I was afraid that I would lose them today because everyone seems to be getting only 10, but I'm still with 20. Hope it stays that way for me and they compensate everyone else soon
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    the game ate my 2 kstars 🤣🤡 i saved only 8 kstars today 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @SaigeAnne @oopsididitagain hey dolls, I was thinking the same thing last week as I was just getting purple dye all the time, and then in this weeks throwback boxes, I finally got pink dye in a black throwback box and also my gold box so think they may just be exclusive to the weekday event 💗
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I can't believe this thread has more comments than the last clown-inspired update thread. And I thought that one was bad with the diamond kloset items! Now I'll be scared every time they do updates.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎