๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’„๐ŸŽ“

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    where's this outfit from? I LOVEEEEE
    @Emme1216 I got this out from a kollection. if I remember correctly I think itโ€™s called dark romance. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS player
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Amy136602 said:

Inspired by Dionne from clueless!
    Okay funny enough for all you clueless fans look what was just announced!

ย The announcement just happened yesterday! Talk about perfect timing!
    oh my god thats amazing, thank u for mentioning this here i cant WAIT
    I communicate in memes
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

yes! kalinda wrote it in the spoiler, weโ€™re getting books!ย 

and last week we got the forehead-starfish (wich is so cute, but kinda gross if you think about it)

Just checked them out thatโ€™s awesome! Glad they started gifting us again after a long while , I personally really like the books !! The starfish was cute tooย 
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Sorry that this is not totally related but will this weekend be a party weekend?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey ๐ŸŒธ
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up ๐ŸŒŸ
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    Sorry that this is not totally related but will this weekend be a party weekend?
    Looks like yes!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Does anyone know when we will get spoilers for the party weekend?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Mistyque happy birthday!! Have an awesome day! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ€
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    ClaraKKH said:
    Looks like yes!
    Thank you!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Tomorow :)ย 
    Kalinda always shares SYS/TS spoilers on Wednesday's (since SYS/TS startes on Thursday) and Weekend Event spoilers on Thursday's (since the Weekend Events start on Friday), so spoilers are always released to us 1 day before the actual even start :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I am so grateful to glu for listening to us finally!๐Ÿ’— so excited for this theme but feeling very limited with my wardrobe๐Ÿ˜– would you vote for any of these?ย 

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    The spoilers look great and I'm so excited that the TS dress goes to top 5, even though per usual, I'm worried about my limited wardrobe! Oh well, just happy that they've listened to feedback on this!
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I feel like Iโ€™m going to fail this SYS simply because I donโ€™t have the Clueless outfit from the kollection. I didnโ€™t spin it at all when it came out because I was broke on k-stars thenโ€”and still am. ๐Ÿ˜…
    Found the predictions I made for this SYS last week! I got the earnables right, but the hair and briefcase I said were for TS are in the kloset.

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Katerina said:
    Do yโ€™all ever try on clothes in the closet to see what you might want to buy and end up like this?ย 
    they rlly need to give us an undo button that removes the most recent piece of clothing we put on and reverts us into our previous outfitย 
    Idk if someone already reply to this but if you are changing clothes and you dont like it, just click the button that undresses your doll and exit the closet, you doll will be wearing the previous outfit
    Katerina said:
    Do yโ€™all ever try on clothes in the closet to see what you might want to buy and end up like this?ย 
    they rlly need to give us an undo button that removes the most recent piece of clothing we put on and reverts us into our previous outfitย 
    Idk if someone already reply to this but if you are changing clothes and you dont like it, just click the button that undresses your doll and exit the closet, you doll will be wearing the previous outfit
    I think she meant that for example, if you were creating a new outfit different from your previous outfit, and you just want to undo the most recent item and not the entire look.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    Katerina said:
    I think she meant that for example, if you were creating a new outfit different from your previous outfit, and you just want to undo the most recent item and not the entire look.
    Ohh I get it, sorry.ย 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Omg! The earnables are soooo cute, can't wait to wear it. I also love the books and Elle's dress. ๐Ÿ’•ย 
    I'm so readyyyย 

btw I would love to see the spoiler banner shade revealedย 

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @Mistyque happy birthday!! Have an awesome day! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ€
    @woahbabesursotoxic thanks so much!!ย ๐Ÿ’•ย 
    A perfect gift from glu is if they fixed the k-star glitch hehehe @KalindaKing ;)
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2020

@LindaVB @TrashleyKKH @IzzaBee
    Inspo!! Also @LindaVB what event is your outfit from I canโ€™t find it!
    @kaydencekkh itโ€™s from the infamous Who Wore it Best event that was briefly introduced and removed in January 2017:ย 

The outfit was one of the last items if I recall correct.
    Im not sure if itโ€™s available for Diamonds but it was available during the last big Throwback sale during Kimmiversary so fingers crossed these items will be added to the Black Friday Sale!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Mistyque youโ€™re welcome! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    @Mistyque Happy birthday!
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Tomorow :)ย 
    Kalinda always shares SYS/TS spoilers on Wednesday's (since SYS/TS startes on Thursday) and Weekend Event spoilers on Thursday's (since the Weekend Events start on Friday), so spoilers are always released to us 1 day before the actual even start :)
    Thankyou!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Mistyque happy birthday ๐ŸŽŠโ˜บ๏ธ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @KalindaKingย is there a way to protect us from being falsely accused of hacking? I'm a bit nervous to use this outfit?

@Kween_of_the_Kastle why would this be a hacking issue?ย  I have this dress, I believe it was an earnable in SYS (back from before I knew of the forum or what I was doing).

edited because my comment somehow cut off mid-typing
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Girls, you may find it as a dumb question but I'm not from the US and I have to ask; WHAT IS IVY LEAGUE for gods sake? I've been trying to figure out by all the inspo you've shared here and at first I thought it is something like an office theme, but now I understood like we are supposed to dress our doll like she is going to college? Please explain I am reeeally confused ๐Ÿ˜”
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilย EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @lunaaa I googled it. It like a group of prestige schools, Harvard is one of them.

edit: someone else could def explain better lol
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.