๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’„๐ŸŽ“

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I just noticed that the book is animated. Thereโ€™s a shine that moves left to right!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited September 2020
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @LovelyEmma the books dye well, but they donโ€™t look like books after you dye it, so I wouldnโ€™t suggest dying them.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Mistyque and @Artista ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ hope you both have lovely birthdays ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Ready to put this GTL look to work! Debating what other shoes to use cuz I donโ€™t have the ones from the clueless kollection. Also will attempt to use some of the many dress pants I have cuz I barely use them otherwise.

(Definitely pretending this is a fancy study lounge, library situation and not a magazine company...)
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Happy birthday dolls, enjoy your days ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰
    @Mistyque @Artista
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    @SaigeAnne thank you for your explanation, now with all of you dolls' help I think I know what I'm supposed to do๐Ÿ’•
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilย EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited September 2020

*walking into class for the second period*
    Sorry I'm late, the (last possible) bus I could take got stuck in traffic. I know, I know this happens every day๐Ÿคท

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    viola said:
    noha62 said:

Some looks i managed to put together , Iโ€™ll probably do more when i get back homeย 
    heyy where are the second hair from? ๐Ÿฅฐ
    I believe it's from a Kollection although I'm not sure which one! Hope this helps c:
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    edited September 2020
    _Nova_ said:

I object!
    (Idk why I always thought her necklace was blue ๐Ÿคญ)
    Where is the hair and the dog bag from??
    Hi! The hair is from a Kollection (donโ€™t remember which one) and the dog bag I got it in tb boxesย 
    edit: found the Kollectionย 

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Omg I love love love all the prizes!!!! Iโ€™m also glad they changed the order of the TS so that the outfit is for top 5. Thanks Glu! Iโ€™m so excited for this SYS!ย 
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @KalindaKingย is there a way to protect us from being falsely accused of hacking? I'm a bit nervous to use this outfit?

@Kween_of_the_Kastle why would this be a hacking issue?ย  I have this dress, I believe it was an earnable in SYS (back from before I knew of the forum or what I was doing).

edited because my comment somehow cut off mid-typing
    They mean because it is so similar to the TS dress at a quick glance. I thought about it too. @LizzieKath
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server:ย 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    How do you guys get your pictures to be so clear? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    Tips? Tricks?ย 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    a1335 said:
    @emmaisson please tell me where the pieces in your bottom left outfit are from (the one with the yellow gingham print dress and stockings). I love everything in it ๐Ÿ˜
    @a1335
    thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜ย 
    the dress was an earnable in a SYS a few months back (the yellow themed SYS I believe), the stockings are from a kollection, I donโ€™t remember which one tho, ย I can check the encyclopaedia in a minute. The coffee handheld is from the kloset and I got the bag from a TB box ๐Ÿ˜ย 
    @thesweetone just saw youโ€™ve already posted the book handheld in different colors ๐Ÿ˜…
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @ClaraKKH @robertavyy @thesweetone @AmyMimi @ViennaKKH Thank youย ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž I really appreciate for taking the timeย ๐Ÿฅบ
    @Artista Happy birthday as well!ย ๐Ÿ˜„
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy birthday @Artista and @Mistyque ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Tried some looks with kloset and shop stuff...
    My kloset is not that big :/ ย 

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Thank you so much for your birthday wishes ๐Ÿ’–@AmyMimi @ViennaKKH @dpeters and happy birthday for you too ๐ŸŽ‰ @Mistyque !! Have a wonderful day everyone๐Ÿ’ซ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.