A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    thank you for the handheld! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ“š

โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    @Sahana I am about 99% positive it was in a kollection but I'd have to check later on!
    AmyMimi said:
    @Sahana theyโ€™re from this kollection ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Emme1216 @AmyMimi Thanks so much dolls!ย ๐Ÿฅฐย ๐Ÿ’•
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I have no idea what to do, so I just created a bunch of not so good looks.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana thanks babes โค๏ธ
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi okay but that pfp snappedddย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    These are some looks I came up with. I canโ€™t wait for this sys. Idc about winning the prizes I just want to good enough to reach the last earnableย 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Did i miss something or wasnt the outfit always top 5 prize when there is a hair as a prize too? I remember that i always missed the hair but got the outfits...soooooo it kind of isnt anything changed.ย 
    The thing is, most of us would rather miss out on a hairstyle than a dress/outfit, because while hair can be interchangeable, an outfit is an outfit. So while it would be ideal to have everyone in top 5 get all the prizes, itโ€™s still preferable to have hair as 1st place.
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    beba13 said:
    Did i miss something or wasnt the outfit always top 5 prize when there is a hair as a prize too? I remember that i always missed the hair but got the outfits...soooooo it kind of isnt anything changed.ย 
    The thing is, most of us would rather miss out on a hairstyle than a dress/outfit, because while hair can be interchangeable, an outfit is an outfit. So while it would be ideal to have everyone in top 5 get all the prizes, itโ€™s still preferable to have hair as 1st place.
    Plus no shade bc the hair is cute but we have like at least 5 similar hairstyles while the only thing similar to the outfit is a that pink leather outfit (i cant remember if its a FG item or a kollection)
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Some looks I pulled together:

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 thank you! ๐Ÿ’• They are actually navy blue (I used blacl dye) and it's from Christmas.ย 

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Months ago I did some Blair Waldorf's inspo looks:

This is awesome !!!!!!
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Hope this work !
    -ย  iOS player o(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)o
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Am i the only one ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
    This is so out of proportion i felt like my dolls hands have shrunk ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Or is this supposed to look like this? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I felt so uncomfortable looking at it ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐Ÿ“ฑ Android ๐Ÿ“ฑ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Filipina ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
    โค๏ธ Playing since 2014 โค๏ธ
    โœจ Mostly activeย on IG & FB โœจ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @dpeters @ArianaKKH @PixiDust Thank you!ย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    maee1506 said:
    Or is this supposed to look like this? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I felt so uncomfortable looking at it ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Yikes I never knew the handheldย makes you have a fat thumb, thanks for pointing it out!
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Happy birthday @Mistyque ! Hope you have a lovely day! ๐Ÿ’–
    Free player since Jan 2020
    โœจOn iOS!โœจ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    โ€ผ๏ธ 20 Daily videos for ALL โ€ผ๏ธ
    โ€ผ๏ธ Increase diamond earnable in SYS โ€ผ๏ธ
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    maee1506 said:
    Yikes I never knew the handheldย makes you have a fat thumb, thanks for pointing it out!
    Oh god now that you mention it ๐Ÿ˜‚ the thumb looks really really weird and big ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    ๐Ÿ“ฑ Android ๐Ÿ“ฑ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Filipina ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
    โค๏ธ Playing since 2014 โค๏ธ
    โœจ Mostly activeย on IG & FB โœจ
    @Eyyeth_ Thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    beba13 said:
    No,no,i agree completely!!! i think the same way. I just made an observation because i thought people were so happy like it was something new so i got a bit confused as why since its a normal practice and we all saw that before too and that changes to top 5 prizes still need to happen. ย โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ

I hope these do well enough for me to get all earnables (Love them) and hopefully be in top 5. I like the TS hair too but I'm sure I'll have competition.

Grateful for the free books ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'm kind of not super familiar with the concept because I'm not from the states and people at university just dress like garbage all the time and we don't really have universities that are like, notably fancier than others. Can someone just check my take on the whole thing? I did visit Harvard once when I was in Boston in 2016 but the only outfit I remember anyone wearing was a Bernie Sanders t-shirt.ย 

Above the knee skirt BUT high neckline? Covered midriff? Fairly understated jewellery? Closed or open toed shoes? I feel like strappy sandals aren't right. What about boots? Are shoulders covered? What climate am I dressing for? I need more context clues ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.