• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic youโ€™re too sweet ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’• thanks hun ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited September 2020
    nvm
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Overall it seems like what you would wear to your first job at a law firm if you only want to get a little bit sexually harassed. So, above the knee skirt BUT high neckline? Covered midriff? Fairly understated jewellery? Closed or open toed shoes? I feel like strappy sandals aren't right. What about boots? Are shoulders covered? What climate am I dressing for? I need more context clues ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I'm thinking high neckline, mini/midi skirt, maybe with tights, covered midriff and closed toed shoes. Sandals and crop tops seem a bit too informal. Yes to the boots and mini bags!
    P.s. People get sexually harassed no matter what they're wearing. Sorry, just felt like pointing this out.ย 
    Ugh yeah sorry, I was trying to make a joke about how terrible and predatory law firm environments are and how gross it is that its just accepted as a fact of life but I totally see how that came across as victim blaming so I'll edit it out of my original post. Thanks for raising it.

Also thanks for your SYS advice too!
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Victorian I'm a medical graduate too!! Girl,you just have to be firm and take NO treatment of that kind. Ofcourse,you will respect them but draw clear boundaries. ย Unfortunately,the surgical fields are where these things may happen more frequently. But it hasn't happened to me personally,so don't worry too much about it. It won't definitely happen.โค๏ธ
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Lisylis I hope everything will turn out to be amazing for your friend! โค๏ธ People like that always get their karma sooner or later. And it's okay, I see where you were coming from now <3ย 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    @beba13 I'm so sorry you have to go through these things.๐Ÿ™ ย But as far as I've seen and heard,creeps always get put in their place! So just stay strong and true to yourself.๐Ÿ’–
    Realized I forgot to post my looks โค๏ธ Very excited to submit casual things again ๐Ÿ“š

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Lisylis SYS outfits are never really a true representation of whatever theme weโ€™re dressing for haha. The majority of Ivy League students DEFINITELY donโ€™t dress like this every day. Think of these outfits like the movie representation of what people think of when they think โ€œIvy Leagueโ€. Most Ivy League schools are in the northeast US, and right now here itโ€™s the fall, so I think autumn weather looks will probably score nicely. I think @thesweetone described perfectly the looks that will do well!ย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi youโ€™re so welcome โœจ๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ @woahbabesursotoxic @PixiDust @ArianaKKH
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Artista youโ€™re welcome โค๏ธ
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Lisylis said:
    I'm kind of not super familiar with the concept because I'm not from the states and people at university just dress like garbage all the time and we don't really have universities that are like, notably fancier than others. Can someone just check my take on the whole thing? I did visit Harvard once when I was in Boston in 2016 but the only outfit I remember anyone wearing was a Bernie Sanders t-shirt.ย 

Above the knee skirt BUT high neckline? Covered midriff? Fairly understated jewellery? Closed or open toed shoes? I feel like strappy sandals aren't right. What about boots? Are shoulders covered? What climate am I dressing for? I need more context clues ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I think youโ€™ve got it! People at Ivy league schools do dress like garbage...but itโ€™s all about stereotypes. Everyone just assumes that the extremely intelligent and successful Ivy League students dress like business people, so Iโ€™d just go for business professional. I swear one of my cousins who went to Harvard only has crocs and sweats in her closet outside of work (sheโ€™s a doctor) ๐Ÿฅด
    Iโ€™ve switched temporarily over to my phone because my iPad is broken (getting a new one next week) and wow I donโ€™t know how you phone players do it ! Iโ€™ve gotten so used to playing on a big screen so Iโ€™m struggling over here ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please keep the discussion about the event and other light topics. Politics etc shouldn't be discussed and we're skirting on the edge, so I am moving a few comments to get us back on track.ย  Thanks for understanding.ย  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I just moved to London and I now understand the struggle for dolls in other countries ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    how do you guys do it? I know my first tickets are at 8pm and then the next is at 1am, followed by 8am. Do I have to set an alarm before 8 just to make sure I donโ€™t lose a ticket? I really donโ€™t wanna have to buy tickets just to be able to keep up with dolls in a different time zone. Also we should really let the tickets stack to 3 ๐Ÿฅบ
    AmyMimi said:
    Iโ€™ve switched temporarily over to my phone because my iPad is broken (getting a new one next week) and wow I donโ€™t know how you phone players do it ! Iโ€™ve gotten so used to playing on a big screen so Iโ€™m struggling over here ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ
    I used to play on my iPad as well, and when I switched to my phone I was like โ€œthat is so...small.โ€ Iโ€™m very used to my phone now, and I have a second game on my iPad that I play maybe once a month and whenever I open it, Iโ€™m like โ€œthatโ€™s so...big.โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ
    edited September 2020
    lexbaby42 said:
    I just moved to London and I now understand the struggle for dolls in other countries ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    how do you guys do it? I know my first tickets are at 8pm and then the next is at 2am, followed by 7am. Do I have to set an alarm before 7 just to make sure I donโ€™t lose a ticket? I really donโ€™t wanna have to buy tickets just to be able to keep up with dolls in a different time zone. Also we should really let the tickets stack to 3 ๐Ÿฅบ
    I'd recommend planning some looks beforehand and screenshotting them, then setting an alarm. You won't have to think about planning your looks in the morning and you can quickly submit it and go! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    lexbaby42 said:
    how do you guys do it? I know my first tickets are at 8pm and then the next is at 2am, followed by 7am. Do I have to set an alarm before 7 just to make sure I donโ€™t lose a ticket? I really donโ€™t wanna have to buy tickets just to be able to keep up with dolls in a different time zone. Also we should really let the tickets stack to 3 ๐Ÿฅบ
    You donโ€™t necessarily have to to start exactly when SYS starts. For example, you could start around 9pm, then you would you just need to submit at 9am. Anyway, as long as you submit before 1pm, you wonโ€™t miss a ticket. Also, if you start at 8pm, your ticket would be at 8am, not at 7am.
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @thesweetone @SaigeAnne thank you! And I mustโ€™ve counted them wrong so Iโ€™ll go back and edit that ๐Ÿ˜‚
    @lexbaby42 I know right it sucks ๐Ÿ˜ฉ personally I always submit my first look 1-2 hours after (between 9-10pm) so my tickets donโ€™t stack in the morningย 
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    I live in England as well so I submit 2 looks when it starts at 8, then 2 in the morning because I donโ€™t wake up too late, one early afternoon and then another before bed and then repeat the next 2 days. So long as you donโ€™t wake up too late in the morning you should be fine and wonโ€™t miss any tickets. Hopefully this makes senseย 
    AmyMimi said:
    Can I just ask for those who play on their ipads/tablet: do you play when you're on outings example with friends? I play kkh on my phone till now and it's easy to check the game or submit a tkt when I'm out. Lately I've been thinking to switching to tablet but I don't want to miss a tkt or lose out on finishing a gig since I don't take my tablet everywhere.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2020
    haikawa said:
    please let us access the lookbook in the sys kloset too its literally useless otherwise
    I'dlove to access the LookBook too, but it's not useless outside the event.ย  I love the lookbook.ย  If you spend a lot of time putting together just the right look, it's great to save it as a starting point for another look. It's also great if you put together a set facial look for different occasions, and save them with clothes in the lookbook slots.ย 
    Doing makeup is way longer than putting on a dress, so I have various facial looks in the lookbook.ย  Often, I find the face I want in the Lookbook, then start changing those clothes to what I'm looking for.ย ย  I tap outfits in the lookbook, till I find the face I want, tap it, and then I change clothes.ย  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Mistyque said:
    AmyMimi said:
    Can I just ask for those who play on their ipads/tablet: do you play when you're on outings example with friends? I play kkh on my phone till now and it's easy to check the game or submit a tkt when I'm out. Lately I've been thinking to switching to tablet but I don't want to miss a tkt or lose out on finishing a gig since I don't take my tablet everywhere.
    @Mistyque I pretty much have my iPad on me all the time; I take it to uni and do all my work on it etc So it became easier to have kkh on my iPad but I do take it with me when Iโ€™m going out with friends because kkh has taken over lolย It can be a bit of a nuisance when it comes to the size so itโ€™s really up to you ๐Ÿ˜Š I personally love a bigger screen !
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    @AmyMimi thank you dearย ๐Ÿ˜Šย I'm considering it
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    AmyMimi said:

for me its all about planning if i know im going to be gone for a while i wont do anything. but if i kind of know my schedule for the weekend (for sys) then i will think of the best time to submit the first ticket. the same goes for events, iโ€™ll start one and if i know iโ€™ll be back in time then i wonโ€™t hesitate, but if i know iโ€™m going to be longer (like a car ride or something) then i wont start anything.ย 

i mean ive been playing on my ipad since 2015 so im used to it.ย 

thatโ€™s for amateurs
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.