Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My new update 

Android
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I just saw things we aren’t supposed to discuss and MY KSTARS ARE IN DANGERRRRRR please pray for me I am legitimately nervous I am going to spend all my kstars🤭😭😭
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ashleymedds girl, me too. Let's pray we get all we want with minimum kstars required 🤲
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Am I too late??? 

September Update!!

Actually surprised with how much I’ve earned. This is the most kstars I have since I started playing last April. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I’m just hoping they will bring back our videos soon since without them i wont be able to participate anymore...i cant even use offers since i’m on ios and the only offers i do have are the payed ones and not the cheap ones 😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Hey guys! Popping by to say that I'm really proud of y'all for your progress! I'm going to try and get the charts out this weekend. I recently got another job so now I have two and was overwhelmed a little bit. It's all working out now though. Here's your reminder to try and save your kstars these upcoming weeks and to be careful while chasing and whatnot💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    My K-stars update,sorry can't help but buy the outfit for this SYS😬🥶🤧😭😰💔

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    D98 said:
    My K-stars update,sorry can't help but buy the outfit for this SYS😬🥶🤧😭😰💔
    This is a problem for me too ahaha. This SYS is one of my fave aesthetics and I'm itching to buy all the things. My self-control is about to leave the building 😂😂
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    So I've been saving kstars and I'm finally confident enough to join the BF saving group cause y'alls star balances be intimidating sometimes 😂. So how often do we post our updates or we just do it whenever? Like monthly, weekly, idk... 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Royaltyy hi and welcome! Right now we're posting updates at the beginning of each month. And when we get closer to BF we're switching for weekly updates! So try to post your screenshot these couple of days to be counted for the September update 😊
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @Royaltyy hi and welcome! Right now we're posting updates at the beginning of each month. And when we get closer to BF we're switching for weekly updates! So try to post your screenshot these couple of days to be counted for the September update 😊
    Okay, thanks so much. Here's my updateI've only watched 1 of my daily videos for today so that's prob gonna be a 1074 when I'm done if the game don't eat my stars again😒
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    September update. I realised probably I had forgotten to give the August update 🙄

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m sorry to ask this , because If people ask this a lot 🙈 but want to know when BF is?😄 I spend all my kstars this weekend so I want to know if I should start ignore gb and kollections from now and save ☺️
    iOS player 

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @robertavyy it will be on November 27th 🤗
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @ArianaKKH thank you ☺️
    iOS player 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm at 541 and I'm definitely not getting any for the Ivy League theme since that SYS is going poorly and now my timer is messed up like if I missed a ticket.
    Platform: Android

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My goal had been to reach 1000 kstars after this weekend, but I’m weak! Opened a gb, spun a collection twice, and bought the new hair accessory for sys! Adding up what I spent, I would have exactly 1000 kstars if I hadn’t 😫 why am I so weak! 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    All of these flash sales are making me nervous that the BF sale isn't going to be as impressive as I hoped. I just started playing over the summer so I've been planning on taking advantage of BF to build up my kloset. Is the makeup also on sale for BF or should I take advantage of this week's flash sale to get the Nars lips I want? Idk if Glu is trying to rope me into paying more right before BF but they are making me nervous lol
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @lalana I tend to think the flashsales are meant to make us spend our stars before BF.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @sandraliis thank you for talking me down. That sounds like Glu logic to me! My stars are safe. 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Came her to discuss the flash sales and I see that you all are thinking the same thing! 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I am still a little worried that the new makeup won’t be on sale though, like the newer eyes or blush/highlight/contour/heart face tattoo 
    @2ftpoop It's been long enough by the time the sale happens, that those things should be on sale. And they better because knowing I could get those is part of what's helped me have self-control.

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    So how long does the BF sale usually last? Is it just a one day thing?
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    @claudiakkh It would be over the weekend.
    Does anyone know if we're likely to have a VIP weekend at the same time? That would be good timing since I don't like it when sales happen right before VIP weekends.

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier bf always happens during VIP, other dolls said. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The last 3 years were a VIP weekend so it's safe to assume.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    just a heads up dolls! it’s double star weekend in case you want to bulk up your kstar savings for black friday🥰 I love to do double star rewards so I can chase when I want leading up to the sales without feeling as guilty🙈🤣
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ElleLeclairElleLeclair Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    If it’s too late for me to join that’s okay, I’m just going to post to help hold myself accountable 😊 I am new to the forum so I just found this thread and I LOVE it! Wish it were higher, but here’s my starting place.