๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    I can't believe this thread has more comments than the last clown-inspired update thread. And I thought that one was bad with the diamond kloset items! Now I'll be scared every time they do updates.
    Yup and a lot of people are still fighting the consequences of the update. Loss of videos,diamonds,k stars... and we really love the game so i dont get it,at all ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
    we will have traumas for life with these updates ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Mistyque said:
    I can't believe this thread has more comments than the last clown-inspired update thread. And I thought that one was bad with the diamond kloset items! Now I'll be scared every time they do updates.
    Yup and a lot of people are still fighting the consequences of the update. Loss of videos,diamonds,k stars... and we really love the game so i dont get it,at all ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
    we will have traumas for life with these updates ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Updates should be exciting but instead I'll have major anxiety everytime one comes. I'm losing k-stars and we haven't received follow-ups yet as to why or if we'll get them back. The level of customer service and lack of transparency makes it harder to enjoy the game
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Ok so I never learn... ๐Ÿ˜‚ but this time it paid off!! I felt terrible after not getting that bundle ^ and also noticed I have the splendor and grace kollection. Really wanted that hair colour for a long time now. Took a chance and I got it!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Omg you are so lucky! It was the only thing I wanted from that collection and it was my 7th pick. I literally spent a fortune for that hair color ๐Ÿ˜‚
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    I think itโ€™s really unfair, that new players only get 10 videos... if they change it back to 20 for older players, they should change it for the new ones too!! newer players have a huge disadvantage in SYS, when they only have half the kstar-budget :(
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    alison31 said:
    the game ate my 2 kstars ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคก i saved only 8 kstars today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    The game ate 2 of my stars too ugh I'm freaking sick๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคฎ. Also sorry your videos got reduced to 10๐Ÿ˜ข
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Victorian said:
    emmaisson said:
    Ok so I never learn... ๐Ÿ˜‚ but this time it paid off!! I felt terrible after not getting that bundle ^ and also noticed I have the splendor and grace kollection. Really wanted that hair colour for a long time now. Took a chance and I got it!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Omg you are so lucky! It was the only thing I wanted from that collection and it was my 7th pick. I literally spent a fortune for that hair color ๐Ÿ˜‚
    @Victorian after that big a** fail with the lavish allure kollection, I felt like I kind of deserved it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ funny how the thing you really want super bad just happens to come last ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @asta Agree. Not blaming other players of course. Just the fact that there are players who already own a ton of stuff + double the income is discouraging. Glu expects us to just spend money:(
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @asta Agree. Not blaming other players of course. Just the fact that there are players who already own a ton of stuff + double the income is discouraging. Glu expects us to just spend money:(
    of course! i hope it didnโ€™t come off as me blaming others! i just really wish theyโ€™d make it equal for all!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    got only 10 kstars again today ๐Ÿ™‚ this better be a glitch
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I donโ€™t know if this is the right forum for this question, but... Is there a way to report a website, that gives you stars, for not working?? Iโ€™m using the Surveys.Tapjoy and usually it works, sends me my stars with no issues. But since yesterday, it isnโ€™t... but the other offers do. I tested it out by doing those other ones and then a Surveys.Tapjoy offer, and I got the stars from the others and none from ST. How do i report this issue so it can be fixed?ย 

@kokokokonut Do you know by chance?ย 

You need to contact the third-party app that is in charge of the rewards. So if it's Tapjoy, they should have a contact/report button somewhere when you click into the offer to send them a message.
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Y'all. I finally had the chance to sit down and do my videos. And they're 20. I am PISSEDย THIS IS SO UNFAIR
    how come mine were not affected and everybody else's went down to 10?????
    It's been a while since I've played the game, even from before the update. So I opened it just now to check. They're 20 videos.ย 
    I am really really hoping this means that it got fixed for everyone, because I am so incredibly upset and angry at all of this
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I love the fog idea! It would be nice and subtle too for when you don't want an obvious aura but do want something to catch the voter's eye in SYS. They already have a Halloween dress that has a similar effect that I think would be easy enough to copy into an aura.
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @Unwinter are you on Android? Iโ€™m on iOS and itโ€™s still not fixed for me unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜”
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Please fix the video glitch and compensate us ๐Ÿฅบ @KalindaKing
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @ArianaKKH yes I'm on Androidย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit: This post relevant to the thread and posts in the thread it was originally in. Koko moved it over here out of the thread I placed it in. When moved like that it appears hostile and out of context. So yeah.ย 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!ย 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Patiently waiting for my call off Simon with some k starsย 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘

Still waiting like ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ‘
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @evilhag to be fair, I haven't seen anybody blaming or being angry at dolls who get 20 videos. We're angry at Glu : ะก
    By saying "that's what it feels like to have 10 vids" we just highlight how unfair it is.

evilhag said:
    Iโ€™ve said it before and Iโ€™ll say it again. Those of you upset at us for complaining that we lost half
    our stars, are upset at the wrong people. The people who get more than you are not the enemy, the people who allow it to happen are the enemy. We get 20 and weโ€™ve sacrificed never ever making a purchase in order to keep that. I swoon over a fashion goal, one ticket couldโ€™ve put me in first in my dream SYS, but we donโ€™t because we lose our perk of being free players. If they take away the videos, I could have been been buying stuff for 3 years and making this game a lot easier. So please think twice when you try to make us feel bad about something we lost, just because Glu is crappy to you in a different way. We all should get equal videos, it doesnโ€™t make sense, but none of us can control it and itโ€™s a slippery slope to blame each other and make each other feel bad for something out of our control. Thank you.ย 
    if you actually read anything i wrote youโ€™d see i didnโ€™t blame you guys once, that was actually kind of the entire point, but go off
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    evilhag said:
    Iโ€™ve said it before and Iโ€™ll say it again. Those of you upset at us for complaining that we lost half
    our stars, are upset at the wrong people. The people who get more than you are not the enemy, the people who allow it to happen are the enemy. We get 20 and weโ€™ve sacrificed never ever making a purchase in order to keep that. I swoon over a fashion goal, one ticket couldโ€™ve put me in first in my dream SYS, but we donโ€™t because we lose our perk of being free players. If they take away the videos, I could have been been buying stuff for 3 years and making this game a lot easier. So please think twice when you try to make us feel bad about something we lost, just because Glu is crappy to you in a different way. We all should get equal videos, it doesnโ€™t make sense, but none of us can control it and itโ€™s a slippery slope to blame each other and make each other feel bad for something out of our control. Thank you.ย 
    Who's upset? I've not read a post on this thread of anyone being upset. Unless I missed something. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย