🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I also love the kollection. Might have to spin for that bleached hair. I also love everything in the kollection so we’ll see 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    uuuuh i like the earnables more than the gift box items! very 00’s vibe. kinda reminds me of the movie ‘13 going 30’ idk
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I like the colors for the weekend event items, but the item designs themselves aren’t that great for me.

Why does the bundle dress look like something that would be released in KKH like 5 years ago lol?

I love the kollection’s individual items, so I think I’m gonna complete some offers even though it’s not double star weekend. 

Also, why is the kollection banner not the bundle for this kollection? In the newsletter, the individual items were the banner 🤔

I wouldn’t buy the FG even if I were still buying from Glu. There’s no wow factor to any of it.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

I neeeeed the eyes 🥺
    I instantly want all make up, I may have a problem
    I communicate in memes
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I really want the cute pink dress 🥺💕 might do some chasing this weekend
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!
    Wow I just love everything!!! Can’t wait for tomorrow!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Am I early or are the spoilers are?😳

Ok, these are pretty cute!! I would've liked the dress better if they weren't that see-through, but that's just me!

And these, are just gorgeous! That purse? Love. The shoes look a bit cartoony and weird for me. The hair is pretty cute! That dress looks so good and IMO, it kinda reminds me of Ariana Grande!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Oh no, I'm in love with everything 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh and I just want to let everyone know who’s going to be affected/is affected by Hurricane Sally to stay safe and to be careful. Storms are not a joke. Be careful everybody! ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really like the earnable dress and hair soo mutch! The purse is cute, wish it was handheld tough!
    GB are cute!
    Kolection is real cute!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love the earnables and GB items! They're so cute 😍

I also like the kollection but I must say that dye color is my least favorite, I feel like it doesn't work with most items so I'm not sure if I'll spin. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing why is the Purple Posh Kolection banner not the bundle itens like usual?? 🤔🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I haven't finished a party weekend in months but I will definitely grind hard this week in order to get the earnable dress 💕 The GB items are really cute as well but I won't chase anything.
    Not really a big fan of the new kollection, the eyes and the purple outfit are awesome but the bundle seems low quality.
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love the kollection and FG 😍 I only really like the clutch from the GB so hopefully it'll be in my free box. The earnable dress is ok? I don't really like the hair or bag much, so I'll probably stop at the dress. Parties are too hard to finish. 
    - Emmy
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    *I love that the earnables could be used in this SYS
    *Won't be chasing anything so kstars safe
    *I really hate dye being collections, so may or may not spin since only thing I like is bundle
    *Not purchasing FG

This adds up to good weekend for me at least with saving kstars
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Oh no.....I love everything. Literally everything - earnables, GB, Kollection. All of it. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Everything is so cute! 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Earnables are so cute and chic! The little baguette bag is so 2000s, the dress is fashionable yet wearable and the color palette of the entire outfit is calling to me 😍 I love pastels like this! The ponytail is nice too. It’s a nice and interesting shape.

I’m living for the GB and I hope I can score that dress or maybe the shoes. The bunched ruffles and puffy shape is exactly the kind of silhouette that I love in dresses bc it’s so fun! Not too excited by the hair or the clutch but that’s just me 😊 I’m sure others would appreciate it.

The Kollection looks okay! Again with the e-girl highlights tho. That makes it the third hair released that’s been in this style. While I am over the style, it’s nice to see that each rendition has been in a different style. It’s first debut was a straight, medium length and the 90s Supermodel version was very Cindy Crawford, big and voluminous. So it’s fine. None of the other items really speak to me; except for maybe the high pony and the butterfly eye makeup. The quality, like @SaigeAnne has mentioned, kind of just falls flat with the other items.

EDIT: after seeing @TrashleyKKH ‘s post of the bundle being directly inspired by Kylie in Balmain, I’m so disappointed in the quality that it ended up being 😕
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Everything is so cuuuuute!😍😍

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited September 2020
       Earnables are nice, and the dress can be used for this weekends sys! The only thing I dont like is that we will get a shoulder bag in a party weekend, not worth it.
       Gb are cute, the shoes could be nicer but they really look cartoonish, I would chase if I still had my 20 daily videos,
       Kollection is nice, you can see they changed the bundle because of our reaction to the hair in the update thread, the shoes make no sense with that jumpsuit and the banner was the other outfit. I dont like the bundle dress, Kylie's was way prettier, but I kinda like the makeup, so maybe I'll take one spin.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    That pink dress is so cute ☺️ I afraid I’m gonna be chasing it 🙈😂
    iOS player 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I love everything and I am debating on if I should purchase that FG 😬
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day