🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

Comments

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    The earnables are way better imo so I won’t chase, but I’ll be happy if I get at least one of the items in my free box 🥰

The kollection eyes are amazing, this isn’t good for my kstars. Having only 10 doesn’t help either 🙃
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I like the earnable dress but why is it only slightly see through ? like either make it super see through or not at all, it just makes it look like it was made out of cheap material imo 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

So the hand on this one is just the same how we hold the books 😂 big thumb and small hands 😅
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Everything is sooo cute! Thank you Kalinda for sharing! I love love love everything! My kstars are in danger :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I would spin the kollection but i would be so mad if i got energy or dyes or, weird to say, the bundle... i really really don’t like that blue dress! Has no volume at all in my opinion, looks really in 2D 😕 all the rest looks amazing! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m always a little relieved when patty earnables aren’t my taste. I know I should waaant gorgeous items I love, but I hate parties so much I’m always a little relieved to not have to grind lol. The GB items are gorgeous, I hope I get one in my freebie. 

I should have known that gorgeous bleached hair was going to be Kollection. I’m so sad. I just recently got a bundle on my first spin, so I know I won’t get this bundle on the first try and I can’t afford more than one spin, I’m so sad lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    So it is the first time I like the earnables since I started playing again. Also my first party event!😃
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Everything is cute!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Like, the purple outfit is SO well done while the blue one looks like it belongs to another game 😅
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I am in looooooove with the gift box items. My free box will determine my willpower to chase or not. I really shouldn't, but if I get an item then all bets are off cause I need a matching set.

I like the earnables too except for the tiny armpit purse. WHY

I love the bundle in the kollection and the high pony separate hair. Not crazy about the purple outfit or shoes. 

I like the fashion goals but I'm not crazy about the pink eyeshadow. The dress is gorgeous but I'll save my money this weekend. Maybe one day
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Earnables: everything is cute, finally an earnable hair 😩

GB: in love with the whole set! Very soft and girly 💖 the dress and the clutch are calling me!

Kollection: love the eye makeup. These shoes remind me of Kylie's in a Krossover set (still hoping it'll be available again someday) 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Also, we really need a bonus star for parties! please!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    FG reminds me too much of this top in closet for 35kstars. I know they're diff, but if I spend money I want something unique and have to love all 3 things

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    So happy! I really love the earnables! Also the Kollection 😍 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I was praying that we’d have a party event. 😩 I’ve been stuck on #149 on the A list for my first comeback for 2-3 weeks and I didn’t want to do parties for no reason since we had TB events. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    other than that, i love everything. i love the earnable dress and the purse is so cute. i hope i get the clutch from my free gb because i don’t really want to chase anything but we’ll see lol 🤗 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Does somebody have the krossover white shoes? I think they are the same louboutin model 🤔 
    I don’t mind tho they are really pretty on their own!
    Thanks @thesweetone for pointing that out 🥰
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Ooohh i see pink!! I’m looking forward to tomorrow 😍😍😍😍😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i absolutely love the earnables! 😻 normally, party weekends are such a chore but, *Jeff Probst voice” “worth playing for?” hell yes! lol 

the GB items are cute, but i won’t be chasing. would love to score the clutch or hair in my free box though. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Same louboutin model (“Impera” I think they’re called) but just executed slightly differently. Didn’t even notice, thanks @thesweetone for pointing it out 😊 the krossover shoes are a favourite of mine so not mad that we get another similar take on the shoe

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I like the earnables and gb items and I will definitely be spinning that kollection! Watch me get energy or dye like usual though 👁👄👁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Pretty dress 🥺
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. Just a friendly reminder this is the Party Event thread.  The video issue came up with the update, so those posts should go there.   Thanks. 
    Wow.  Talk about a purple explosion!

I am sooooooo thrilled.  Even the makeup.  
    Good luck Everyone, and Party is the word of the Weekend!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Re the shoes: I’ll be honest I never wore the crossover shoes because I wasn’t crazy about those curly cue cut outs. But I like the sleek lines in the new one so in this case I’m very glad they redesigned the shoe to a degree. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    P.s. Didn't refresh before posting and didn't see Koko's message, so my apologies.
    We still deserve an answer tho