🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Same louboutin model (“Impera” I think they’re called) but just executed slightly differently. Didn’t even notice, thanks @thesweetone for pointing it out 😊 the krossover shoes are a favourite of mine so not mad that we get another similar take on the shoe

Thank you for showing us the difference! I adore Krossover shoes and dress, the cut outs remind me of clouds ☁️😍
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @kokokokonut i also didnt see your post. sorry
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The video comments are all valid, and some might be moved over to the update thread. Moved, not removed.  The only time posts are removed, is when they violate our rules.  :)

edit - moved over the posts dealing only with the video cuts over to the Update thread. Thanks for understanding Dolls.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Can you post the scrunchie behind this?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the earnables are cute i guess but once again it feels like the quality lags behind the gb by miles
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @robertavyy do you mean the Eden collection with the big yellow dress and updo bundle? 

edit to add picture from google images, credits to whoever the doll is im sorry i got it off google  and that the in full bloom dress has never scored well for me 
    KKH Weekend Event - 73120 Love is in the AIr Dating - Page 8   Glu Communities
    I communicate in memes
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @Katerina I think so. It had these items in it and I was lucky to get these 3 items with 3 spins. So I have 5 more spins in that collection 🙈

iOS player 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2021
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @Katerina I think so. It had these items in it and I was lucky to get these 3 items with 3 spins. So I have 5 more spins in that collection 🙈

yep thats from the Eden collection, eden collection is quality™, the in full bloom dress doesnt do well for me but big yellow dress has gotten me 50+ many times

also it bothers me that the in full bloom pink dress and the shoes do not go together 
    I communicate in memes
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @Katerina I have seen a lot of dolls having really good scores with that yellow dress. And it’s really beautiful 🥺 but this pink dress is cute too 😄
    thank you ☺️ Now that I see picture of other kollection I think im going to save my kstars and wait for Eden kollection, hope I can get it in Vip event 🤞🏻And then I try to get bundle and later try with this one ☺️
    iOS player 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @robertavyy I have those pants you have left in the In Full Bloom Kollection and honestly they never do well for me. Id wait and try and a different Kollection!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    The gb items are cuteeeee. Debating if I want to chase anything 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

this purple onsie is everything 😭 and i'm broke, so i hope to win it in one spin lol
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @rach89 ice cream scoop shoes 😂 damn the quality difference is crazy!
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @samanthakkh 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ The ones on the right look like scoops of ice cream to me!! And exactly!! No comment there 😂😭
    @rach89 this makes me feel better incase I will go to chase other items and won't get them 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @ArianaKKH Exactly, plus that's probably why the shoes don't fit right.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Less than an hour left and it's pouring the rain so OF COURSE our power kicked off. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Luckily, I have hotspot, but battery is at 64%. Lucky me. 😁🙃😔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Look on the bright side, we will probably get the bundle in the first spin this time around 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Good thing though...my husband has 90's r&b jams on the Bluetooth speaker with the volume super high, so I'm all up in a music video right now pretending like I can hold a note and the best dancer. 🙈

Idk why, just wanted to share this.  Now, let me get my Aaliyah on! 🤣🤣
    💃🏻💃🏻🎶🎶🎤
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Good thing though...my husband has 90's r&b jams on the Bluetooth speaker with the volume super high, so I'm all up in a music video right now pretending like I can hold a note and the best dancer. 🙈

Idk why, just wanted to share this.  Now, let me get my Aaliyah on! 🤣🤣
    💃🏻💃🏻🎶🎶🎤
    Omgg, a fellow Aaliyah fan! 💓
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ahhh @rach89 girl thank you for pointing that out with the eyeshadow! I absolutely love butterflies so it looks like I’m going to have to try and get it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited September 2020
    wow I love love loveeee everything!!! I love the shoulder bag, baguette bags are my absolute favorite purses right now IRL😍 the earnables are to die for, I like the GBs but i’ll definitely pass on chasing after seeing unofficial secret stuff (trust me y’all. save your kstars for later in the update) but I hope to get an item in my free box🥰 I will possibly spin that kollection once, we’ll see after I see it on my doll but i do love all the items in it🤩 
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!