Kollections - Random?

2Next

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Cash, energy and black dye no one needs those. If diamonds and more kstars were put into them they be worth it
    Oooh I wish we could trade dyes with other users.. I’d easily take everyone’s black dye lol 
    😭 i have 20 plus still im struggling to use. Ive dyed what i could but most of the stuff turns grey ! If i could give them i would! I managed to get the sapphire dye down though lol. 
  • LyricaaaaaalLyricaaaaaal Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I have never won the main prize. The most I’ve spent was 4 attempts and I received the shoes, k stars, energy, and a bag from a Kollections pack. 
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    It was like that for me too. I've played several times and only once (by a miracle) I won the main prize. This is pretty sucks. But good luck, sis (:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Bump for merge
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I didn't play that many kollections since I don't even like most of them (the ones that doesn't say limited kollections are very plain and outdated, even some of the limited time kollections are very very plain) and I got the bundle at first try once, second try once and 5th try once. All of them had dyes in the palette. The only one I got the bundle last didn't have any dyes.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Victorian said:
    I didn't play that many kollections since I don't even like most of them (the ones that doesn't say limited kollections are very plain and outdated, even some of the limited time kollections are very very plain) and I got the bundle at first try once, second try once and 5th try once. All of them had dyes in the palette. The only one I got the bundle last didn't have any dyes.
    I always get the dyes in the Kollections if there in it, unless it’s black. I love the black dye and I’m never lucky enough to get it! 
    @Lyricaaaaaal that might be just your bad luck honey, all the kollections that have dyes in it contain rare dyes which are black, champagne, ice blue etc. I hope you score a bundle or black dye asap 🙌
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i've spun quite a couple of kollections and it honestly depends on luck. i've got dye/energy/kash first, i've gotten clutches/shoes/dresses first, and i've got the bundle with the first spin 4 times i think (i couldn't find one screenshot)

i've tried the first diamond kollection and got a hairstyle i didn't like on my first spin and i will never spin on a diamond kollection again ever because those are so hard to come by.

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    spun this yesterday, it landed on the purse, gave me a 'please wait' loading screen then switched to dyes. The one good thing is that I only paid 30 kstars for them but watching it switch from purse to dyes.... 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Unwinter said:
    spun this yesterday, it landed on the purse, gave me a 'please wait' loading screen then switched to dyes. The one good thing is that I only paid 30 kstars for them but watching it switch from purse to dyes.... 
    mine did that too! It stopped on K Stars and then hopped on a pair a shoes after the “please wait” screen! I still feel that this is a scam or bad luck. At least if I win the K Stars, it’s not a complete waste.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I had taken a spin on many kollections, I would always think I’m getting the bad items but my luck as changed 😊 
    I never thought I’d win so many main bundles, but for me i decided to believe it was about timing, you know, before I click the spin button, I click sometimes when it blinks on the bundle, that’s how I got all mine tbh on my first spin.
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hello everyone, from my experience I have participated in maybe four by now and for all I just spin them once (cause they get pretty expensive) and only focus on the kollections that I like the shoes or accesories because they are the most likely to get. I’ve gotten the main bundle twice, then shoes and a purse. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I actually get pretty lucky from kollections. Most of the time I get an item first, like on the Sleek and Soft kollection I got the teacup and hair. Or i get stars first. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Mine have stopped then reloaded and switched my pick before too and Glu told me tough crap nothing we can do even though the team is aware
    I finally got it on the first try! I can’t believe it!! 
  • paigem1414paigem1414 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I have never gotten a bundle on first spin, but I have gotten stars within the first 2 spins atleast 3-4 times 
  • paigem1414paigem1414 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I have actually bought probably atleast 20 or more spins on kollections and I’ve never gotten a bundle. Lol
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    they’re not fixed but they’re not completely random. Idk if anyone’s mentioned but on the top right corner there’s a “?” Icon, which shows the chances of what prize you’ll get. So for this example, I would be most likely to get clothing (though doesn’t specify type of clothing or bundle), then energy, then cash, and then stars. Each kollection is different and the odds change depending on what you’ve already opened. 

Platform: iOS
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Omggggg! I always tought that clicking when the the item you want flickers could mean sonething. I’ve ever played collections like 3 times. This time I was determined to click when the bundle flickers and it worked!!! Not my fav look tho to be honest. 
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    How can I know what are the “new” and “older” Kollections? Is there a thread for Kollection releases?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I’ve won 1 bundle on my first go in 6 months of playing... I believe there’s something sheepish going on, GLU just wants you to spend spend spend!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️😔
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I’ve won 1 bundle on my first go in 6 months of playing... I believe there’s something sheepish going on, GLU just wants you to spend spend spend!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️😔
    That could be true but ever since the Lavish Allure kollection came out ive been getting so many bundles on my first try, 11 to be exact now, and it’s only been like 3 months?
    coming from me, older Kollections are much much more rigged than the new ones
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I no longer do Kollections because it is very clearly fixed. It is a waste of K-Stars to spend 25-30 on a bad prize, maybe then another 50 on a second bad prize, and then another 75 to actually get a good one. That’s ridiculous and not worth it. And yes I’ve seen the bogus odds they give you, it’s still fixed. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've noticed you're more likely to get a bundle on the newer kollections as well. I've had 2, maybe even 3 where I've gotten it on the first spin. Older kollections were almost always kash or energy. In fact, I used to start a new one whenever I needed an energy boost because of the likelihood of getting that box.
    Here's the tip: game treats 10 dyes as 1 diamond so if the kollection has dye tile in it, your luck increases. I always failed with the ones that have kash instead. 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    This is the reason why I don't spin Kollections anymore. I always get the stupid dyes first or the items I like the less. I thought I was the only one with bad luck but glad to see we're all in the same boat. 

I got one bundle once in a single spin but it was months ago. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I never won a bundle, like NEVER! Some of mine kollections I spun 4 ou 5 times and nothing! I see everybody here getting them at first try and that makes me really angry that it will never happen in here 
    @ClaraKKHhttps://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections/p3 Seems to be in chronological order. Not 100% sure about the 1st page since there's no dates, but this definitely gives an idea of which are newer and which older.

iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @ClaraKKHhttps://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections/p3 Seems to be in chronological order. Not 1++, but this definitely gives an idea of which are newer and which older.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY