🗳️KK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League 🏫💄🎓

Comments

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    🥴🥴🥴 At least I’m in first (for now) I usually start lower than usual with my scores in the beginning but wow. Hopefully they pick up, I don’t want to have to submit any extra tickets 😭😭

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    We'll continue searching for and trying to identify cheaters in Show Your Style events and throughout the game. I notified the team about the unreleased shoes. Unfortunately, our system may not detect all cheaters.
    @KalindaKing you guys cant go straight to the source and shut down the accounts that literally sell the hacks? they are the real problem. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ronniev have you tried fully closing the game and then reopening it ? That sometimes works for me and the dye will be there. I’ve never needed screenshots when I’ve contacted support about dye so you could close that conversation and try and contact support again so you’ll get someone else. I hope you’ll get your dye back !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @rociodemayo you were seriously robbed of votes, both your looks are really pretty 🥺💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you 💖
    I hope the next looks will be better 😊
    And indeed, a lot of looks deserves better !
    I saw beautiful looks on the forum with less votes 😟
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 i think we might be in the same ts group, is your name julia?
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    Idk what to wear next, my female doll has absolutely nothing to wear 😥 So I hope to reach at least 45 🤞🏻

Both of your dolls are so stylish! 😍 I love the color palette you're going for - beige, brown, crème and navy blue 💙
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @ronniev have you tried fully closing the game and then reopening it ? That sometimes works for me and the dye will be there. I’ve never needed screenshots when I’ve contacted support about dye so you could close that conversation and try and contact support again so you’ll get someone else. I hope you’ll get your dye back !
    I tried the closing and opening thing and it didn’t work:( I’ll try to contact someone else and hope they can help. Thank you so much! 💖
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited September 2020
    First two looks ✌️ 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @ronniev message Kalinda, she's a lot more helpful than support!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Not so great, not terrible! Living my Blair Waldorf fantasy with my 2nd look. Missing a headband, might buy it later... idk.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My first two looks did score okay 😊 no tb yet so it’s fine for now

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    We'll continue searching for and trying to identify cheaters in Show Your Style events and throughout the game. I notified the team about the unreleased shoes. Unfortunately, our system may not detect all cheaters.
    @KalindaKing you guys cant go straight to the source and shut down the accounts that literally sell the hacks? they are the real problem. 
    It’s nearly impossible in my opinion. Those hackers are like hydra. You shut down one account - three will grow :neutral:
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @samanthakkh Unfortunately the Android version doesn't work like that, and those are the ones you are seeing with unreleased items
    iOS
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

So this is top 5...
    Also...
    The outfits I submitted are really similar to some others girls on here that are getting at least 40 votes on theirs. What's going on. I only got 34 and 36. They were my favs also. Man, this sucks.
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    One of the TBs in my group is already rocking the earnable skirt, so I mean, that's fun lol 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Sis let’s tie this whole event!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    idk I really thought these looks would do better 😞😞

Platform: iOS
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    wait what??😅

On a happier note I just got two diamonds (double rewards), but its also kinda bittersweet as I just bought those tights everybody’s wearing for 15 gems🤧

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Our team has the day off tomorrow, so I hope you all have a great weekend in preppy looks and good luck!
    but Kalinda.. what about our videos? 🥺🥺🥺
    iOS player
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited September 2020
    -
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.