🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Has anyone updated to iOS 14 and is experiencing problems with the game? I just updated my phone and my app keeps crashing I can’t even load the game 🥺
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited September 2020
    EDIT: not important for this thread sorry 😅😅
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    Has anyone updated to iOS 14 and is experiencing problems with the game? I just updated my phone and my app keeps crashing I can’t even load the game 🥺
    We tested KKH on iOS 14. Is anyone else having this issue?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @muzzroom @KalindaKing I updated today and I have no issues
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    when i first started playing for months i didnt even know about the ads for free kstars. my game didnt have the option to watch any videos at all until they gave everyone 10. and before that a lot of players were only able to watch 5 videos if even that. no one is mad at free players who get 20. i havent seen one comment from anyone expressing anger towards free players. you have to be very clear on this forum because like i’ve said multiple times words tend to get twisted and intentions become unclear. the anger is (obviously, i think) toward glu who makes things this way. and to top it off, this just goes to show how unfair it is for paying players and thats all that is being pointed out. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I love your aura ideas! We have some of those in Covet, fog is probably my most used.
    iOS
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My post was aimed at people asking why were complaining in the weekend event thread. koko moved it over here for some reason. So it seems very much out of place here now 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My sister and I have been able to watch our 20 vids for three days in a row after we updated. Still don't know why. We live in Mexico and play on android.
    The video reducing seams to be only on IOS which is even worse that they need so much time to deal with it.  
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    So... I'm a older player and also got snatched 10 videos after the update... what should I do @KalindaKing?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    GLU’s customer service is around 70% non existent. They are non informed, absolutely uninterested and most of the time ignorant. There were only 2 times i had anything done properly by submitting a ticket. But I do have to say that @kalinda and @eggsandbananas are a completely different story and maybe the rest of the customer support team should look up to them and learn from them. At least i was never lied and problems never went unresolved when i talked directly to them and not in game support. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    In the next update (or hopefully ASAP since everyone’s saving up for BF), can we still hope that the 10 videos we currently have will be 20 again?

And am i clowning that I’m still anticipating for Simon’s call for kstars? 🤡🤡🤡

Ps. I’m new here in the forum and glad that I wasn’t the only one having troubles with the game. Been playing here since 2017 😅
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2020
     I announced I was moving posts about the reduction in videos over to the update thread.  If your post was about that, I moved it to the update thread, where it’s been discussed a lot. 
    I went looking for spoilers shortly after getting a message, and had to agree the Weekend Event thread had strayed very much ftom topic.  If I left all the ‘video’ comments there, or even 1, someone reading from the beginning would come across the video comment before reading my request to use the update thread, and would unknowingly post about the videos...in the wrong thread.   
    That is why those posts that did not react to the event, but only to show the update affected the videos were moved.  Anything that was Even a little event-specific was left regardless that it also mentioned videos. 
    If anyone has any more questions, please send me a message.
    @evilhag I’ll go check now.   There were s lot, do a finger could have slipped.  I’ll go check things oI get back to you. :)

ahh ok, Protest over me moving them.  Gotcha  If you still want to talk about my moderation, send me a dm.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I downloaded the ios update 20 minutes ago or so! what I did was go to my updates page and refresh it until it popped up. in previous updates searching the app on the app store has worked too
    What even is an updates page? I know app store used to have it, but according to my eyes it's not there anymore?? Haven't been to app store much in years so I might just be dumb.
    open the app store and then in the upper right tap your profile icon, then when the popup appears, swipe down on it so any available updates load
    Ohhh thank you! The update is there! Literally would've never found it myself
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    amykkh Did it change to 10 after the update?
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    @KalindaKing I had no problems with the game before the update, but now it barely loads and when it does, the screen freezes :( I am using iOS 14
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @ClaraKKH came to report a similar thing on iOS 14. It’s working decently but it has crashed at least 4+ times today on me. Luckily wasn’t doing anything of much importance but still...
    @kokokokonut I have no prob with your moderation. It was in response to people talking about not being able to afford Kollection spins anymore with the video loss, and other people’s response to their feelings. It seemed relevant. I would have preferred you reach out to me and give me a chance to delete it before you move it over with no context that then opened me up to invite people to quote me, respond to me, and say I’m wrong. Which it seemed like I was to them at that moment, I don’t blame them. I would have just rather had the option to delete or modify rather than be move and subject to that mess that it left me in looking a mean bitchy person when I really wasn’t. 
    Bonus star for parties!
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    So kalinda just posted that Glu has tomorrow off soooooooo..... no comment on the kstars/ other insane update glitches until next week at the earliest? 
    Like the least they could do is acknowledge this is a problem for people...
    and she even said they couldn’t respond to video complaints until later this week... yet they have tomorrow off. interesting 🤔
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    We tested KKH on iOS 14. Is anyone else having this issue?
    i had this problem FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS. and i hadnt had ios14 yet. the problem is still here. @KalindaKing
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @jhabs that's exactly what I said earlier in this thread! This can't be a coincidence 🤔
    Android
    @charlottegold omg. They’re really NOT going to address it this week? That’s insane 
    Bonus star for parties!