🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,027 Posts
    Good thing though...my husband has 90's r&b jams on the Bluetooth speaker with the volume super high, so I'm all up in a music video right now pretending like I can hold a note and the best dancer. 🙈

Idk why, just wanted to share this.  Now, let me get my Aaliyah on! 🤣🤣
    💃🏻💃🏻🎶🎶🎤
    Omgg, a fellow Aaliyah fan! 💓
    ❤️🌈
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,525 Posts
    Ahhh @rach89 girl thank you for pointing that out with the eyeshadow! I absolutely love butterflies so it looks like I’m going to have to try and get it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 765 Posts
    edited September 2020
    wow I love love loveeee everything!!! I love the shoulder bag, baguette bags are my absolute favorite purses right now IRL😍 the earnables are to die for, I like the GBs but i’ll definitely pass on chasing after seeing unofficial secret stuff (trust me y’all. save your kstars for later in the update) but I hope to get an item in my free box🥰 I will possibly spin that kollection once, we’ll see after I see it on my doll but i do love all the items in it🤩 
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,995 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Since we never get a bonus star and I'm not that excited about the hair, I'll stop at the dress. Getting to the hair would be tempting though since I'm close to getting to the "to dye for" achievement leveling up. Fingers crossed I get a gb item so I get extra event points sooner.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Well..., crap, I love everything. 
    Especially the gb shoes 😭 with the little puffballs. I need them, like, actually, in real life. 

I will say I wish the earnable dress was 2 pieces. I would love if Glu made more stuff into 2 pieces because I’m a mix-matcher 😉

I’m also mad about the Kollection, I’ve been saving my stars for the iridescent kollection, but they go and release this one and I love it, too... whyyyyy Glu?! 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Oh boy so much to look at. The earnables are alright. I’m a little unsure about the dress, but will definitely be playing through it anyway. The hair is cool, very futuristic, closest I can get to Rey’s hair atm. The gb, just yes! Don’t wanna say more for fear the universe hears me and decides to give me something else in my free box. Just give me one item, please! And the kollection, oh my gosh. The color palette. This kollection is calling my name. Also glad to get shoes that are similar to the krossover ones because we can’t get the krossover stuff anymore. Just one spin we’re conserving stars 🥺
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,867 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So if this butterfly eyeshadow is in the kollection it looks nothing like these ones, these look more bold.this is a hacker from last show your style.
    This eyeshadow spotted is so pretty, I’m expecting it😊
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖
    I will never stop loving Lady Gaga🤩

Okay, serious question: will this gig count as a party? I'm confused because it also says "appearance"

❤️🌈
    @thesweetone no it won’t. At least I don’t think so
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 435 Posts
    @thesweetone I think it will count as a professional event
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,939 Posts
    Are we gonna get a new kollection during VIP weekend? 
    @woahbabesursotoxic @ArianaKKH thank you dolls! 💙
    ❤️🌈
    edited September 2020
    jhabs said:
    If vip is next week I think so, I hope the iridescent beauty one is during the vip one cause the hair and dress don’t look bad as shown in the kollection picture, I think it would be nice cause it could be a bundle worth chasing. But it’d be better cause it could be during vip!
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

@thesweetone you’re welcome ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    rach89 said:
    The butterfly 🦋 eye makeup 🥺 is so beautiful!

Do you think we can change the eyeshadow color? The banner eyeshadow doesn’t look purple, but then again, I’m positive we don’t have white eyeshadow 🤔

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    jhabs said:
    If vip is next week I think so, I hope the iridescent beauty one is during the vip one cause the hair and dress don’t look bad as shown in the kollection picture, I think it would be nice cause it could be a bundle worth chasing. But it’d be better cause it could be during vip!
    No, we won’t. Glu never releases new kollections during VIP. VIP is every 4 weeks, so the next VIP event will come out 2 weekends from now. The second kollection of this update is due to come out next Friday, according to the update info.
    SaigeAnne said:
    jhabs said:
    No, we won’t. Glu never releases new kollections during VIP. VIP is every 4 weeks, so the next VIP event will come out 2 weekends from now. The second kollection of this update is due to come out next Friday, according to the update info.
    That actually sucks!
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

SaigeAnne said:
    rach89 said:

Do you think we can change the eyeshadow color? The banner eyeshadow doesn’t look purple, but then again, I’m positive we don’t have white eyeshadow 🤔

If we could that gives me more of a reason to chase it to be honest.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

edited September 2020

Note: This is the Canadian price and the price remains the same.
    I’m getting this and I decided to show my mom this to see her opinion and she said “everything is pretty but the doll looks like a stuck up brat” lmao😂
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 484 Posts
    The GB dress reminds me of a similar dress from a past Kollection. I think I like the GB dress better tho.

Kollection from March 2020, referenced from lindavb’s encyclopedia 

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    I love the items that we can win,for GB items I only like the clutch bag  
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,119 Posts
    rach89 said:

A lot of people (including myself lol) posted a lot of Euphoria makeup looks in the suggestion thread and I think the eyes feature is a mix between these two. 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

Oh, I love the hair 💕 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 375 Posts
    edited September 2020
    SaigeAnne said:
    rach89 said:

I think maybe it’s see through because the more you zoom the lighter it gets but if it does allow us to change colors it could be nude. But you’re right that is odd... maybe it’s her lighter complexion? Idk lol
    😆 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit** I won the eyes! And you CAN change the eyeshadow color!!!!!! 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Shop my closet !!

Is that mean , that we will get this again !
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,176 Posts
    @Lums no that one is in rotation...
    I also have this and started playing since April 😊
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I just realized that the actions above the guests' heads when you do parties don't come back 🙁

edit: lmao jk they came back but I'm not sure how long before they do, does anybody know?
    Free player since Jan 2020 cause I'm a ✨b r o k e✨ student
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll (most likely after her glow up😝) 
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ✨Hope you have a nice day!✨
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the kollection eyes are customisable!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

I want to cry now 😭