KK:H Weekday Professional TB 9/14/20 - Happy Monday!

12346Next

Comments

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    @rach89 thank god this tb box doesn’t have any dye 😂 I mean look at it, it’s not the best palette, I’m happy with my pick 😊 also your doll is so pretty 🤗
    Yeah a lot of the tb items aren’t great with the exception of a few or especially the black and gold boxes. But you’re lucky to at least have all items, my boxes be looking like a paint catalog 😂 And thank you 🥰
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I’m not sure how I feel about this dress but it’s way better than getting those shoes
    IOS
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

POV: you’re at your in-laws for the holidays. your mother in law demands to know why you havent had kids yet and that ‘you’re not getting any younger’. kourtney is behind her, chanting ‘fight fight fight!’ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    first time ever getting to the TB box, not anything I wanted but it's ok.
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Got these shoes, was a pretty bad palette to be honest so I'm fine with it. The earrings looks super cute.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got this dress in my throwback box:

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got carried away w/ stuff but very happy to report I got actual clothes from my tb box this week!

Ready to curl up on the sofa with a good book 😊
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

What an underwhelming week, & especially w/o the weekday SYS boxes to (try) to make up for my bad picks. Oh well.