๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Dolls on facebook,help me. Did you get the update? Because i don't have the update AND this week's SYS, i already send a mail to Glu but i feel that they are going to tell me it's my network but i already saw another doll complain.
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieย 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Glu please Iโ€™m dying to have more better eyebrow shapes!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Dolls on facebook,help me. Did you get the update? Because i don't have the update AND this week's SYS, i already send a mail to Glu but i feel that they are going to tell me it's my network but i already saw another doll complain.
    Hey my fellow Facebook KKH doll!
    I personally talked to Eggs and he said that we will only get the update next week, due to technical issues! He told me we wouldnt be able to play the SYS sadly, but he told me that we would be able to play the Party Weekend Event :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I personally talked to Eggs and he said that we will only get the update next week, due to technical issues! He told me we wouldnt be able to play the SYS sadly, but he told me that we would be able to play the Party Weekend Event :)
    Oh well, i was looking forward for this SYS :( but thanks for answering, i knew i was going to get a faster answer here, btw hi! i'm adding you (or whatever works on here, i'm new) because i don't see many facebook dolls on the forum and maybe we could help each other :blush: ย 
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieย 

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    muzzroom said:
    Has anyone updated to iOS 14 and is experiencing problems with the game? I just updated my phone and my app keeps crashing I canโ€™t even load the game ๐Ÿฅบ
    We tested KKH on iOS 14. Is anyone else having this issue?
    I updated to iOS 14 last night, KKH has been working normally for me today.
    ย edit: Iโ€™m on iPhone XR, if phone model has to do with anything.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Oh well, i was looking forward for this SYS :( but thanks for answering, i knew i was going to get a faster answer here, btw hi! i'm adding you (or whatever works on here, i'm new) because i don't see many facebook dolls on the forum and maybe we could help each other :blush: ย 
    No worries girl! U can message me in the forum if u want :)ย 
    Yea i was exaited for this SYS, but oh well things happen sometimes ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Well im pretty mutch the only Facebook KKH player on here (from what i know) soo ya :pย ย 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I was also a player who had only 5 before they went to 10. Even before I bought anything I only had 5. No idea what year they started doing 20 for free players but it must have been around 2018? I never got 10 until this April when they changed it. Does anyone else know about the date it went from 5 for free players to 20?
    No worries girl! U can message me in the forum if u want :)ย 
    Yea i was exaited for this SYS, but oh well things happen sometimes ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Well im pretty mutch the only Facebook KKH player on here (from what i know) soo ya :pย ย 
    Yes please!! We can message each other if we have any problems, i tried doing to android but then i would be losing my diamons (for some reason) and my progress wouldn't affect the facebook game,so i keep playing in there. Such a shame that we can't (at least) have the books but oh well they rather make more ways to spend money and not fixing ACTUAL problems.

• lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Didn't read through comments but can they pls change the screen back ๐Ÿฅบ I can't see anything and everything is so small and I'm so blind๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ pls pls Glu change it back
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    My videos were reduced from 20 to 10!ย 
    Iโ€™m just glad Iโ€™m not the only person affected. But please rectify ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Otherwise Iโ€™ll start hoarding my stars ๐ŸŒŸย 
    and this weekend a gorgeous new Kollection came out and I have chosen not to the spin ๐Ÿ˜”

also thank you you for the aquamarine dye much needed maybe tan or brown can be next?
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Iโ€™m sorry but if they give some people back 20 videos and keep everyone else at 10 thatโ€™s just straight up gross. Itโ€™s not fair to cut players from 20 to 10 but at this point if you raise those players back up, EVERYONE needs to get 20.
    The thing it it seems like as glitch because it's only happening to ios users. Android are still getting their 20 vids. So they can give us ios free players our 20 vids back.
    I do think however thatย everyone should get 20 videos.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    lolixo said:
    Didn't read through comments but can they pls change the screen back ๐Ÿฅบ I can't see anything and everything is so small and I'm so blind๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ pls pls Glu change it back
    Please fix this

Please also fix this video offer blunder. It should not be that hard to do
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    so it was promised to be reviewed later this week, but they have off and nothing was addressed until now? wow. just wow.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Still getting 10 k-stars. I donโ€™t know a worse company when it comes to games. I only play games that reward me lots of things ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I was also a player who had only 5 before they went to 10. Even before I bought anything I only had 5. No idea what year they started doing 20 for free players but it must have been around 2018? I never got 10 until this April when they changed it. Does anyone else know about the date it went from 5 for free players to 20?
    From the get go,i remember i was so curious about free energy and i found the videos for them so i clicked on stars to see if they give free videos for stars and it did. I couldnt be happier but i was lazy and still didnt understand how much those videos helepd us. Thank god i figured it out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    just did the videos for free energy (party events....) and they've been halved tooย 
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I just got 20 videos today!! But I'm not sure if it was a glitch. I was watching my videos and my app crashed and I lost 2 hours worth of progress. But i could complete watching the videos and got Kstars for the previous videos I had watched.ย  I guess it was a glitch, lol.
    Edit: Free player on IOS
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    lulula said:
    I believe we'll have weekly SYS Throwback events, except for the update release weeks.
    seeing this comment in the middle of so many valid questions and general confusion is so hilarious to me. like... no one asked, kalinda. instead, can you and the team please address the 500+ player comments who have unanswered questions? thanks.ย 
    @lulula I asked ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS Dollย 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Iโ€™ve posted this in a few places but seriously what the heck is up with the diamond release items?? The hair circled is still not available for diamonds while the lips have been available forever and they were part of the same event!ย 

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas i hope this is a fixable error?ย 
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I donโ€™t know if this is the right place to ask this, but has anyone else had an issue with a kollection before, where you spin a kollection and it stops on one thing, glitches for like 5 seconds and then changes into something else? I have never had that happen before, but with the new kollection it happened twice ๐Ÿ˜‘. With first try it stopped on the bundle and then nothing happened, 5-6 seconds later It changed to energy, which is what I pretty much always get with first spin even though the chances to get energy should be only 20% and clothing 51% ๐Ÿ‘. Anyways, on my fifth try the same thing happened again. It stopped on bundle and the bundle already lit up and I was super excited, and it glitched again and yet again 5-6 seconds later it changed onto the other outfit ๐Ÿ˜‘. ย Now after having chased the bundle 5 times, I still donโ€™t have it ๐Ÿ™„.
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @KittyG happens with the new kollections, they know and have said they canโ€™t do nothing about it
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    We wont get an answer till monday at least i think...they are having days off
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited September 2020

I am confident that in the next UPDATE we will all have 20 daily videos๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    โ€ขPlaying KKH since August/19
    โ€ขEnglish isn't my first language
    โ€ขNathalia in the game
    โ€ขiOSย โฃ 20y