🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Can someone help me with this ?!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m in love with these😍
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Got the hair in my free GB ☺️ my second pick would’ve been the dress, but oh well
    I am really low on K-stars and I am trying to save 300 k stars until the next VIP, will this Kollection come back or is it just for this week?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I’m so jealous and sad atm 😭😭😭 i cant chase anything because i have to save my k stars and i would like to chase the eyes and the pony tail hair from the kollection so much. 
    so happy that most of you are at least getting all you wanted because you are all so good at saving and somehow i still am bad at it (not that i spend my k stars) i dont know how but i dont earn much of them normally other than trough videos. At least i got k stars in my free box but i’m to scared to chase the eyes because of BF.  
    You all look so beautiful and those eyes 😍😍😍😭😭😭 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Took two spins on the collection and got shoes and dye.. would be less sad about it if i didnt use A WEEKS worth of kstars from videos🤡 10 kstars a day is trash
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

FG hair does very well with casual looks and I am loving this friday! Everything, including the earnables, is awesome and it's become a rich week for me 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My picks was super unlucky. Like always. In my free box I got hair, second box got shoes, 3rd box was purse. I thought wow that’s so lucky! Wrong! I spend all of my kstars chasing dress 😣 more then 500kstars are gone.. at least this event gonna be easy and I loved this dress from spoilers then I saw it. And now that I see hair on my doll it’s cute too. I hate that I’m so weak 😭

iOS player 

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    First try, got this beautiful bundle!!

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I’m in love with these😍
    Everything looks so pretty! 
    Can you change the color of the eyeshadow on the FG eyes?☺️ If that’s the case I think I might have to get it haha
    Ninish said:
    I’m in love with these😍
    Everything looks so pretty! 
    Can you change the color of the eyeshadow on the FG eyes, if so I think I might have to get it haha☺️
    No it cannot be changed:(
    edited January 2021
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

glu pls stop putting these ugly dresses in gb boxes! 
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Took a spin on the new collection and got the eyes! I do want to get more stuff but I’m saving up for black Friday and such... hmm. Also got new lips for my doll. 😊 
    Happy with my spin and overall super happy with gb items and earnables. Good job Glu!

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I bought some stars and got everything except the hair. Not gonna chase anymore as I’ve spend 440 stars 🙈🙈🙈 Now I’m gonna sage for BF.

edited September 2021
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

the pop up for the kollection just solidified that they changed the bundle. it was definitely supposed to be the purple outfit with this hair & shoes. so annoying they switched it to that kylie look but were too lazy to rename it & actually make the new bundle the banner & pop up. can you be any more obvious glu?
    When they made everything except the kollection bad (remember, the yellow bandana kollection that has woc hair in the bundle) not many people chased. It was appearant in the forum too. Now everyone has a different favourite because only the bundle dress is bad, even the bundle hair and clutch is awesome. Strategy 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day

Stop putting energy in our GB !!!! stop putting daily GB dresses in events GB!!!!!! I wasted too much kstars to get the dress but for what ?!!! For energy that I could already buy it myself with kstars and cheap clothes?!!!!!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Victorian I just think they switched the bundle because everyone was gushing over the kylie hair in the update thread.... don’t think it’s strategy. if they intended it from the get-go I think the bundle would’ve been the pop up and the banner + I don’t think the name would be “purple posh”
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Got the shoes but wanted the dress or bag so tried again and got dye wish it was a better colour for 40 k stars 😒 and the bag wasn’t even an option 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Decided to not chase the dress and save my stars so enjoy these little stylings of GB clutch and hair (ft. crappy photo booth quality) 💓

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Decided to chase because I was upset over how bad I'm doing in SYS and that I got dye in the Kollection 😂 it went really well! I got the dress first, then energy and then hair. I really want the clutch but didn't want to go under 1200 kstars. 

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I got an ugly daily box dress in my free box and then spinned twice as i really wanted the eyes... got hair and then dyes... tempted to spin again but maybe after black friday... at least i completed some goals and got 20 kstars back...
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

I got the hair ✨😭 I was so nervous to pick my free GB I love the whole set but I won’t be chasing, I need to save my Kstars 😩 guess I’ll wait for it to be available for diamonds next year welp 😭