🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

Comments

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Also, any of you can suggest me how to earn  lot of kash fast?? We haven’t had a dating event in a while and right now i am quite poor and i don’t want to be unprepared when it starts 😅 i am still at level 24 so i managed to own just chevier paris for now 🙈
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ashleymedds wow, you are right! I never thought about it like that because the least I liked was the bundle and bam, I got it in my first spin 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I got the crappy shoes first then the items. So happy. But then decided to open more boxes as I wanted the clutch. Got dyes-kstars-energy 😭😭
    I feel like I won’t be able to stop myself from chasing that clutch 😩 
    I neverrrr used to chase because I’m always saving for the sales etc but lately I’ve realised how many great event items I’ve missed out on and would so rather spend kstars than diamonds to get them! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    This is the first time my free gb didn’t have all the items in the pallet... I chased the dress thank god it was in this pallet. 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Also pretty happy with this pick. Really wanting the eyes and the bundle too but not sure I’ll spin again this time around. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts

I got the crappy shoes first then the items. So happy. But then decided to open more boxes as I wanted the clutch. Got dyes-kstars-energy 😭😭
    I neverrrr used to chase because I’m always saving for the sales etc but lately I’ve realised how many great event items I’ve missed out on and would so rather spend kstars than diamonds to get them! 
    Urgh Sameee. I’m supposed to be saving and I  can’t stop myself from spending. I have no self control  I told myself no chasing or collections last week 😭 🤣
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Chasing that damn gb clutch. I’m surprised by how much I like most of the earnable/ gb items this weekend. 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Hi dolls, can someone who got the kollection bundle show how the bag dyes pls? 💙
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

Urgh Sameee. I’m supposed to be saving and I  can’t stop myself from spending. I have no self control  I told myself no chasing or collections last week 😭 🤣
    Same lol. Just yesterday I told myself that it’s okay if I won’t get dress in my free box. That I need to save.  And if I love it I can add it to my wishlist.  But today I did the opposite thing 😂 at least there is more time to save, and I got all the items ☺️ And my wishlist for BF is really little.  And save diamonds is really hard , so it’s really better to chase items you really like, especially makeup, because 40-50 diamonds are way to much🙃🙂 
    iOS player 

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Hmm not sure if i should spend again🧐
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Wanted the eyes, but at least it's an item

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Hi dolls, can someone who got the kollection bundle show how the bag dyes pls? 💙

@BellaKKH sorry for the funky rotations
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I'm so happy I got the hair, it was the only item that I really liked. I'm tempted to take a spin at the new Kollection but I know I will end up with something I don't like, plus I need to save for BF. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    beabeabea said:
    Also, any of you can suggest me how to earn  lot of kash fast?? We haven’t had a dating event in a while and right now i am quite poor and i don’t want to be unprepared when it starts 😅 i am still at level 24 so i managed to own just chevier paris for now 🙈

@beabeabea the private jet and not having to pay for travel helps a ton. Businesses give good payouts but you have to invest so this is more of a long-term suggestion

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433011/kkh-business-properties-fact-sheet/p1

The party weekend should help earn some, and film as many reality shows as you can during the week. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    Is next week VIP or the week after that? I’m debating on whether to get the contour and nose highlight this VIP or wait until Black Friday

agree- get the makeup
    lol- wait until Black Friday 
     @lexbaby42 definitely wait. It's not that far away and it will be half price.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

Major Maddy from Euphora vibes (if she was a platinum blonde) 
    I communicate in memes
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @Victorian thanks so much!😘
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Got the handbag and i’m really happy, it’ll help with SS. plus it’s really cute✨
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Sigh
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    I am a certified clown and am currently taking all the L’s in the world and do not want to discuss my terrible decisions in the past 20 minutes.😚
    Okay story time (aka me relieving all the bad vibes and moving on with my Friday lmao). I opened my free box and got 5 ice blue dye. I bought another box and got the shoes. I bought 3 more boxes: velvet tanzanite dye, 50 energy, and the hair. I bought 2 more boxes: the clutch and the dress. That’s 280 k-stars out the window.

Because I hadn’t clowned around enough, I decided to spin the kollection. I got 10 velvet tanzanite dye. I said screw it, let’s keep going. I proceeded to get the jumpsuit, the k-stars, the eyes, and the bundle.

So yeah. 🤡 (I did a paid offer and donated to Feeding America beforehand.)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I have no self control 🙃

I got shoes, purple outfit, dye and then bundle. I want the eyes so bad 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I’m honestly so tired of only having two gb items in my palettes every week🙄
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Did I just spend 200kstars chasing the hair? Yes, I did! 😂😭 (also got the shoes) 

iOs player