🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thallisa can you please explain to me why your doll looks amazing in every single eye makeup?????? I mean you look gorgeous with the new one  <3
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I won the bundle in the first spin when I wanted the purple onesie, I tried another shot and I won the dyes. Yep, this is my luck when I hate the bundle. I'm dying for that onesie, for those eyes and that curly haaaaair :'(
    Won energy in my GB box so I bought another and won the shoes, they're so pretty.
    I just spend 120 kstars, I was saving for black friday but I am afraid we get the same TB stuff to buy in the kloset, that's why I said 'why not?'
    As always, happy to see what y'all get in your boxes.

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    These collections are mocking me because they know I’m too broke to spin and get decent items.

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    maee1506 said:

Ummm @KalindaKing please fix this! Omg i really love this jumpsuit
    Just an update guys in case you're wondering! It's fix for me 🤣 it seems like there are certain types of shoes that works with this jumpsuit in the photobooth.
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Stop putting these items in the GB!!! I just wasted my stars 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Yay! I decided not to chase and it's a good thing because I would've picked the box to the right of it next.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

took three tries and 80 kstars for the dress omg
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

What happens when I like all 4 gb items... for all you chasers
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    spun the kollection wishing for the eyes, got the hair instead. not mad about it though, at least it’s an item that my doll will actually use, as my doll doesn’t have a high ponytail hairstyle like this yet 😊

it’s pretty 🥰

sadly got this basic kloset daily box bag in my free gb, and it went straight to storage 🙌🏻 glad i didn’t open an extra box, would have picked the one with energy.

too bad though, the dress and clutch are so pretty but i can live without it. i’ll save my kstars for better items yet to come! 😉

parties are so troublesome though... it’s gonna take forever without the extra event points.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I spent 80 kstars on dye and energy but I did get the dress at least. :(
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I am telling you the Kollections are a scam. If those are really the odds, why do I ALWAYS get energy, dye, or Kash first? To win an actual prize you need to spend like over 100 K-Stars which is RIDICULOUS. This is why I don’t waste my money on Kollections.

Also my free box for this weekends event box. I haven’t gotten an actual prize in over a month, but I’ll take the K-Stars because of the above. 

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Would someone with the GB dress mind showing it dyed? I wanna see what I'm missing out on
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I have eyes and they are beautiful, but one thing that is bothering me is that it does not look good on some eyebrows 

Edit: I wrote wrong 😂
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Happy with my GB pick! Gosh I almost picked energy 🤮

Took my k stars to spin the new kollection and won the shoes. They are cute but all I really want is that gorgeous ponytail 😭

Wondering if I should spin again...
    - Emmy
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Emme1216 said:
    Would someone with the GB dress mind showing it dyed? I wanna see what I'm missing out on
    Here you go love ❤️

📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I got the clutch in my free box which I was happy with because it was my second fave item after the hair, and event points on party weeks are soooo helpful 

I decided to spin the Kollection and first got stars 

And then I got the purple thing ??

If I am being honest it’s def my least fave. To me it looks like a weird costume I can only wear at Halloween 😭 was really hoping for bundle or eyes 🥺
    edited to add - if anyone has any styling advice I’d love to hear it!
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    wow what a luck! lol
    i really loved the new kollection, but I wanna open a lot of boxes in halloween and let some money for bf, so I'm gonna wait until some vip

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

my gb! the clutch was the only thing i liked, but it’s a shame that so much of the detail is lost when it’s worn.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 the eyes were from a vip event in july! 😄

also the bag i got from a throwback box ❤️
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

my GB! i really wanted the hair 🥺 but i’m still happy with the K stars! not sure it I should open another GB, try the collection, or save!

like: open another GB
    agree: spin the collection
    LOL: save your stars dont play yourself 🤡
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot because I was so excited but I got the pretty pink dress ! 💕 in order I picked energy and then the dress so I’m glad I didn’t have to do too much chasing and spend all my kstars 🙌 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Broke but worth it.

wish I didn’t push my luck though! I got the dress on first and dye on second 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

Where is this hair from? It’s so cute🥰
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Love the earnable outfit and purse. The hair is ok. Love everything from the GB. 
    LOVE everything from the kollection except the bundle dress. It's so...basic...
    The Fashion Goals dress is, pardon my language, HIDEOUS. The hair is amazing. Makeup is meh. I might get it bc of the hair but lord...the dress is...
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Got the clutch in my free gb! I kinda want to chase the dress tho 😰