🗳️KK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League 🏫💄🎓

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 3 - 6

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

This doll went to the ivies PURELY for her MRS degree and I respect the transparency 😂😂😂

There is a Simpsons episode where if Lisa throws a spelling bee, she'll get a scholarship to any of the Seven Sisters colleges of her choice and she has a dream and a part of it says "come to Radcliffe and meet Harvard men. Or come to Wellesley and marry them" and it reminds me of that every time I see a bride in the voting booth.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    love the skirt 

that’s for amateurs
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The books were such an awesome gift! I am anxiously waiting for them to unlock. My timing is always off so unlocks seem to take forrrever!! I hope we can get another chance at the earnable laptop during the SYS Throwback’s. It is perfect for this theme. For now I’ll go with bags big enough to fit a few books or a laptop (: 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm scoring horribly on both games. All looks have been in the 30's, except my first which scored a 46. Today has been so stressful and this just has me looking like 😒. Looks like a lot of people are scoring lower than normal too. The voting booth is crazy. I just don't know what to wear anymore. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    brom617 said:
    **Possible Spoiler Alert** 

Anyone recognize this hair/hat? I'm guessing it's an unreleased item, the white hand returns!
    I literally looks like a black circle floating behind her more than a hat.
    Hat is definitely not currently released 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Why??🥺🥺 I’m officially sooo lost and I absolutely hate this feeling as I was so excited for this sys and I was sure it would be so much fun😪. 
    Theres not much variety in the voting booth so most votes reflect that 😓 unfortunately u have to dye something or add handhelds and auras to stand out
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar yes 🙂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @therealChar yes 🙂
    Loved ur look 💕
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

My 6th look reminded me of Anne Hathaway from the princess diaries! 
    Omg I love this!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar thank you ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

My 6th look reminded me of Anne Hathaway from the princess diaries! 
    Omg I love this!
    @chloemoney

Thank you! <3
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @woahbabesursotoxic Aww girl, you look amazing! I love this purple hair with this look 💜
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    milrist said:
    So everyone knows we've been seeing hackers in the voting booth every weekend for the last few updates. However glu still thinks it's a good idea to give their employees free weekends, so they can't look into the problem while it's happening 🤡

like, i get it, but employees deserve days off and glu has always taken the weekend off. i'm guessing this has more to do with something going on with their system not picking up as many or there are just so many more than usual, neither sadly is going to be a quick fix.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @KaylaJ I agree. They have to do a lot of work, just banning hackers is not gonna do. It just makes me mad seeing people in ts groups with hackers not getting any justice :/
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    My worst SYS ever... 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    milrist said:
    So everyone knows we've been seeing hackers in the voting booth every weekend for the last few updates. However glu still thinks it's a good idea to give their employees free weekends, so they can't look into the problem while it's happening 🤡

like, i get it, but employees deserve days off and glu has always taken the weekend off. i'm guessing this has more to do with something going on with their system not picking up as many or there are just so many more than usual, neither sadly is going to be a quick fix.
    I mean they have the option of paying people to work on weekend days and maybe have Monday-Tuesday off so they have cover for the most busy period of the week 😅

Also I remembered today that trendsetters was originally meant to be hacker-free, do you guys remember that? Like they weren't meant to even have access to it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.