🗳️KK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League 🏫💄🎓

Comments

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Looks 4 - 6. I'm having way more fun with this theme than I expected and my looks aren't even doing so badly. However I'm beginning to run low on cute outfits. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I think I spotted @samanthakkh ! Super cute look 😍
    also, why does my game look so pixelated lately lol 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2020
    milrist said:
    @KaylaJ I agree. They have to do a lot of work, just banning hackers is not gonna do. It just makes me mad seeing people in ts groups with hackers not getting any justice :/
    Oh, I agree. It's especially tough when you realize people are losing votes to them as sometimes they are the popular picks. Basically for some people losing TS or 5th place by one or two votes, that could've changed everything.
    Lisylis said:
    KaylaJ said:
    milrist said:
    So everyone knows we've been seeing hackers in the voting booth every weekend for the last few updates. However glu still thinks it's a good idea to give their employees free weekends, so they can't look into the problem while it's happening 🤡

like, i get it, but employees deserve days off and glu has always taken the weekend off. i'm guessing this has more to do with something going on with their system not picking up as many or there are just so many more than usual, neither sadly is going to be a quick fix.
    I mean they have the option of paying people to work on weekend days and maybe have Monday-Tuesday off so they have cover for the most busy period of the week 😅

Also I remembered today that trendsetters was originally meant to be hacker-free, do you guys remember that? Like they weren't meant to even have access to it

They have always said that SYS would not be available to hackers and we realized pretty quickly on that it could be. I think they said the same for diamonds at first too. As for paying people to come in on weekends, I have noticed quite a bit of the hackers started to show up more so once the pandemic began and I wonder if working from home had something to do with that. While I believe some are back at the office, we don't really know if everyone is or what their normal days entail anymore. It's very possible someone at Glu is always working just in case the games break down, just not people like Eggs & Kalinda. Who knows, maybe a Glu team member watches us during the weekend as a lurker *eerie music*

I do hope perhaps when they're finding the hackers they can find what kind of programs they were running or what so they can backtrack cause it's annoying to see so many when they have that unfair advantage in a game and in something like TS which is already unfair enough thanks to TBs and luck of groups you're put in.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @LizzieKath Thank you I'll try it!
    I'm struggling quite a bit @LizzieKath I tried using what you suggested me but I didn't really have much of it and was low on money and stars but I tried to make something else up. Awesome for outfit 1 or Lol for outfit 2.
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

CRYING  OUT  LOUD
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Sorry for the pixels! I was hoping to get another 50.....

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Out of ideas in my limited wardrobe! 😩
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Really thought I had something with this one 😭😭
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Sorry for the pixels! I was hoping to get another 50.....

I voted for this one! Love how the boots, the skirt and this purse go together! 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    does anyone know if the new dress in the kloset scores well??
    uh hi
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Where are these wrist accessories from?
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Victorian where is the stunning hair from in your profile picture? 😍
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Iirc, Kollection 
    I LOVE THE HAIR! Where is it from?
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    These are my looks, currently im in first place 😬
    i don't really know what im doing but its kinda working lol

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    chanelzx said:
    I LOVE THE HAIR! Where is it from?
    It’s from the new Kollection “Purple Posh” that just came out.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Only 2/8 looks scored good for me ... 😟

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Day 3 of the event and I still have a hacker in my trendsetters group. Come on Glu I gave you a name, my Hollywood ID and a screenshot of the cheater being caught red handed...what more do you need??? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.