• SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Forum dolls I've spotted in the voting booth! @moonlights @Bear_KKH

I believe this may also be a forum doll?Β 

@kikikhadds is that you doll? 😍
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I need to get some more options for my doll's face lol πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    So far, 1-6:Β 

7-10:

Hoping to keep the scores up, I would like to get the last earnable as well with my last two submits (84 to go).

β€’android
    β€’πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ͺ
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    looks 1-11:

votes aren’t that great but i don’t mind as i’m not crazy about the TS prizes 😊

also, i just got 2 diamonds in the voting booth!!!! 😍 didn’t screenshot because i was too excited lol
    ❀ ios β€’ free player since november 2019 ❀
    β™‘Λšβœ§Λ³βΊβŽΒ βŽβ‚Šβœ§ΰΌšβ™‘
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Voters don’t like my looks... 😫

I have 2 cute last looks in my mind... I hope they will do well 😱
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Should make it to the last earnable with my last two tickets.

I play on iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I think I voted for the beautiful @elettrahere 🧑
    Yess that was me! Thank you love πŸ’–
    iOS player 🀠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 9-12

iOS player 🀠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm thinking of submitting these two looks. Are they good? Is there anything I need to change? Would appreciate the feedback! πŸ’™

• chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I'm thinking of submitting these two looks. Are they good? Is there anything I need to change? Would appreciate the feedback! πŸ’™

I think maybe you could change one of the hairstyles for one look and maybe add a different accessory for another? Sorry if I sound to judgy, just trying to help πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 7 to 11. I hope I can improve my scores again with the last three looks!Β 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
    chanelzx said:

I think maybe you could change one of the hairstyles for one look and maybe add a different accessory for another? Sorry if I sound to judgy, just trying to help πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•
    Do you mean like hair accessory or jewelry? And it's ok, I asked for the input myself and I appreciate the time πŸ’™
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Forum dolls I've spotted in the voting booth! @moonlights @Bear_KKH

I believe this may also be a forum doll?Β 

Thank you for including me in your post, doll! πŸ’• The first time I've submitted this look it got a pretty good score, so I figured out I would submit it again and... Well 🀑

Android player πŸ’—
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
    chanelzx said:

Do you mean like hair accessory or jewelry? And it's ok, I asked for the input myself and I appreciate the time πŸ’™
    I mean for example look 1 change the hair and add an accessory to one of the hairs in either look! 😊
    edited September 2020

People in the voting booth wearing big poofy gowns... 🀯😡
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 9-11! I dont know what else to say so hope everyone have a good sunday

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    chanelzx said:
    chanelzx said:

I mean for example look 1 change the hair and add an accessory to one of the hairs in either look! 😊
    Ohh, gotcha! I guess I'll use the new party hair for my next look, I hope it scores decent. So far I've submitted this one and the result is okay:

@moonlights yeah, it seems to be a reoccurring tendency: if you repeat your looks, one of them flops. The voting booth is so unpredictable sometimes πŸ˜• Nevertheless, your doll looks amazing and very professional 😊

Looks 4 -7 haven't even broken the 40's 😭 Def my worst sys...But I recently got the skirt so I will use that in some of my next looks! Hopefullly I'll get a better score 🀞
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Currently 5th πŸ₯Ί I really hope it stays like this, the dress would be amazing for my newbie Kloset
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

My highest score on an SYS ever! Β Too bad I have a massive TB again. This is my 3rd time in a row coming second when I should be 1st. I haven’t been first since the 90s super model sys. Β 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 8-11, i’m running out of glasses to put on my doll πŸ˜…

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here
    Β Β 

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My scores got better ✨ Still no 50s in sight tho
    Also currently third behind two TBs, let's hope it stays that way 🀞🏻

• SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Loving this SYS, I've been having so much fun choosing clothes that rarely leave my closet!Β Β 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Homegirl look is on-theme and everything but girl look your scrunchie is abouts to fall off of your hair πŸ˜…πŸ€­

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@datesaremyfave CONGRATS ON TURNING 21 GIRL! πŸ’•
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @datesaremyfave oh too late but still a happy birthday ! πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆΒ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.