🗳️KK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League 🏫💄🎓

Comments

• chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Looks 5 - 7 not doing very well with these but I'm around 100 away from the last earnable... 😬
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

@MarianiPoizen - I spotted you girl! 💖
    @kikikhadds I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR 5TH LOOK! 🤩
    Should I submit this look?
    Awesome - Yes
    Lol - No
    Could I add anything else? Appreciate the feedback ❤ 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I think I spotted @ashleyy in the booth! 💖 I actually submitted a super similar look to this in the beginning of the event (so it’s safe to say I love it lol) but I hope it scored better for you than it did for me 😅😅

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I know everyone is used to stuff like this but considering the great weekend I have had, this is beyond irritating. This is my t$ list after 12 looks, I have had amazing luck with my scores. I even passed #1 with look 10, but she bought so many more tickets 😒 I feel like I deserve the beautiful hair, but it would cost so many tickets to catch up with this girl. Ashley if you’re reading this, I think you suck 😭 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I think I spotted @ashleyy in the booth! 💖 I actually submitted a super similar look to this in the beginning of the event (so it’s safe to say I love it lol) but I hope it scored better for you than it did for me 😅😅

@mikaylachimo Omg I never thought I would be spotted but yes that’s me, And thank you 💞 (also I got a 46 from this look 😅) 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. I am 2 votes away from the last earnable. I could submit one of Simon's tickets but I dont like the shirt that much. I'm just sad my looks scored so poorly this week...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    My top looks! I’m actually suprised that I got high 40s/low 50s lol this hair really helped.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I can't remember when was the last time I had consistently good scores. Every SYS now my scores start low, go up around looks 5 to 8 and then start dropping again 😔

Can't wait for Black Friday so I can buy the contour and highlight to see if that will help. Although they will probably release something better by that time and I'll end up being behind again lol

Sorry... I needed to vent 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Sorry to be a bad betty but i have the sinking feeling the face contour and highlight wont be included in bf. I feel like glu is gonna do that 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Seriously? This is the second time I've seen my doll being used as a bot.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @soundspretty that’s ridiculous!! Also super unfair to those dolls that are paired with super on theme “bots.” 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Submitted and received votes on my last look! Here are all the looks I submitted this SYS (excuse the crooked arrangement haha). I am currently 1st after catching up to a TB but who knows what’ll happen last minute🥴 Whatever happens it’ll be okay because I had fun during this SYS + I’m not the biggest fan of the hair haha

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Sorry to be a bad betty but i have the sinking feeling the face contour and highlight wont be included in bf. I feel like glu is gonna do that 
    I've thought so too but I'm still hoping for the best 🤞🏻... Don't know why lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My scores this whole SYS have been super low. I’ve barely managed to get in the low 40s but most are in the 30s 😕 I’ve managed to stay in the top 5 but now my SYS isn’t loading at all. 
    It’s stuck on 0 tickets with 0:00 time. I’m worried I’m gonna get dropped out of top 5 bc of this. Should I message support ?
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @chanelzx thanks so much! That color scheme/look has been my fave this weekend ☺️💗
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I was dr*nk when I made this look last night:

I was binge-watching The Duchess on Netflix last night and really wanted to wear a fun outfit with a cute, stand-out headband for an outfit today. I hope it doesn’t flop! 

One day I hope I can get that one hairstyle with this headband when it’s available for diamonds. 

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited September 2020
    If Tany is in this forum, I am not submitting any other look even if i still have Simon tickets so we can both be second!!! 

Edit: typo

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Looks I loved 💚 I love when we have themes like these because everyone's creativity shines through ✨

That's mine! I play KKH years ago but I started reading this forum in quaratine. This is the first time that I see my doll here so I create my profile.
    PS: Sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Argentina.
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @SamanaKKH where is the hair in your third look from? The half up with a top knot, it's so cute!!! 
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I can't remember when was the last time I had consistently good scores. Every SYS now my scores start low, go up around looks 5 to 8 and then start dropping again 😔

Can't wait for Black Friday so I can buy the contour and highlight to see if that will help. Although they will probably release something better by that time and I'll end up being behind again lol

Sorry... I needed to vent 🤭
    I have both the contour and the highlight, as well as the KKW+Mario contour, and my scores have continually sucked for weeks now. It doesn’t seem to matter what I style with, what skin tone is used, even using popular hair and makeup. The voters hate everything I do now. My styling hasn’t changed, so I don’t know what’s up. Scores start low, go up a bit, stay in the lower range for most of the event, then drop lower. Every event starts and ends in disappointment. If it wasn’t for the fact that the only way to get diamonds without spending money is through SYS, I would no longer participate. Between the lower scores and being put in groups with super aggressive ticket buyers, the fun is sucked out of the game. I’m not rich, and this game is rapidly turning into a pay to get anything good anymore scenario. Not knocking ticket buyers as a whole, as I’ve also bought tickets. But when your number one is at nearly 400 to 500 by the evening of the first day or the morning of the second day, and extremely off theme, that sets a negative tone for the rest of the weekend.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SalomeKKH said:
    Looks I loved 💚 I love when we have themes like these because everyone's creativity shines through ✨

That's mine! I play KKH years ago but I started reading this forum in quaratine. This is the first time that I see my doll here so I create my profile.
    PS: Sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Argentina.
    Your look was amazing! Welcome to the forum 💓
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    kayayem said:
    I was dr*nk when I made this look last night:

I was binge-watching The Duchess on Netflix last night and really wanted to wear a fun outfit with a cute, stand-out headband for an outfit today. I hope it doesn’t flop! 

One day I hope I can get that one hairstyle with this headband when it’s available for diamonds. 

Its already available for diamonds im sure. If u mean the black flower crown hair
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

@LydiaKKH

I think I found you! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    This sys is one of the worst showings ever for me. I submitted my last look as soon as it came up even though there was over 3 hours left. Finished with 578 votes. So many of my looks finished in the 30s. Here is my highest (only had 1 other in the 50s 5 in the mid to high 40s & 7 in the 30s), lowest, & one of my favorites. I did notice while voting on Android lots of ballgowns esp the dress from the Eden collection (saw that dress a ton) were the popular pick over on theme looks. 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 11 - 14

I hate that forgot to put on earrings for my 13th look 😪

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.