🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Guilty pleasure or mix business with pleasure 😏?

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Sorry for bothering you dolls with This but I have litterly no one Who cares.
    (Sorry for my bad English but I know You  dolls get me)
    the nephew of my husband ( they grew up as brothers) is dying. He and we found out 4 days ago that he has lungcancer and it’s already spread out all over his body. It’s soo awfull to see him like this. He looks like a little kids from africa or so who hasn’t had food in months😭. He has maybe only a couple of days maybe weeks now. We all feel so bad and trying to make his last (maybe day) so good as possible.
    my best friend offered some help, but now she doesn’t respond on anything. i’m littely begging her to come so that I’m not alone. And she is only sending pics of her baby daugher. I’m feeling so alone, i don’t know what to do anymore😭 luckly I have my kids they bring me joy and love. My husband is so busy for his nephew and busy for his funeral, it’s unbelieveble and I’m so proud of him for doing this💖 

sorry for this long message but I needed to tell someone, something
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I’m so sorry. 🙏🏼 Fighting cancer is never an easy journey, but it’s always better to stay hopeful, have faith, and be positive, even when it seems to be the end. My heart goes out to you, your family, and most of all, your nephew. Sending prayers and love your way. ❤️ We all cope in different ways, and there’s no set or correct way, but be kind to yourself. You can’t cure your nephew’s cancer right now, but you can be with him, give him support and stay with him through it all. Stay strong and hopeful.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OT but there's something weird happening in my game. I thought that when you finish your comebacks and have passed all the NPCs in the top stars list, you only have to pass your friends and don't lose your spot. I've been in the 13th spot since I finished my last comeback but since yesterday there's random NPCs passing me and I keep ending up in 14th place. Is this normal? Am I being paranoid? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    dpeters said:
    OT but there's something weird happening in my game. I thought that when you finish your comebacks and have passed all the NPCs in the top stars list, you only have to pass your friends and don't lose your spot. I've been in the 13th spot since I finished my last comeback but since yesterday there's random NPCs passing me and I keep ending up in 14th place. Is this normal? Am I being paranoid? 
    are the NPC’s jumping like 10+ places? that happens in my game too. i go to sleep #1 and wake up #5 because NPC’s literally jump several spots.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Chelsea123 sending you thoughts and prayers. It is not going to be easy but mega respect that you are staying by your husband and husband nephew side. 💖 
    IOS Player 
    Thank you dolls, I really love you like family💖
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I’m sending positive energy towards you and your family! This is not easy and I’m proud of all of you for staying strong
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Chelsea123 oh.. I’m so sorry for you and your family 🥺 this is so sad.. sending a lot of virtual hugs for you💕🥺 
    iOS player 

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I’m so sorry you and your family  are going through this rn 😔
    Please know you are not alone here! I know I’m kinda new in the forum but if you ever feel like talking to someone or anything you are more than welcome to pm me. Sending lots of love to you and your family 💕
    OMG @Chelsea123 I'm so sorry you're going through this 😔. Losing a loved one is hard and I can't imagine how it must feel knowing he's so young. My prayers for you and your family 🙏🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Thank you dolls, he is only 49 so young😭 He hasn’t even seen Chester because of corona, and it breaks our heart. He doesn’t want to see any of the young children of the family because he can’t handle not seeing them anymore, and he doesn’t want them to see him like this. He doesn’t even want to see pictures because it breaks his heart so much😭 He has a daughter who is only 13 years old😭 and she lives in hungary with her mother. The whole family is trying to get them here in the Netherlands, before it’s to late.
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I’m legit crying 😢 hoping and praying he gets to see her 😭💔
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I‘m so sorry to hear that. I lost my uncle a few years ago due to cancer and he was also very young. I know how hard it is to lose a family member. I wish you and your family lots of love and I hope you and your family get through this. I hope you know that you’re not alone. I wish you and your family a lot of strength. Stay strong 💕
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Chelsea123 - Thinking of you, your husband and your family at this time. I lost my best friend to cervical cancer 2 years ago, she was only 28 years old. When she discovered it after having a smear, the doctor only gave her 6 weeks to live and she fought on for 14 weeks. It’s the worst thing to happen to me to lose her when I thought I was going to be with her until we were grey and old. Cancer is a bitch, no one  is alone in this fight. PM me if you need someone to talk to, I will happily listen if you need to speak to someone and get yourself out you’re own head. Stay strong 💖💖
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    milrist said:
    @BooskiBabii you look so cute with the new make up!!😍😍😍
    I just saw this since I'm getting caught up on the forum, so thanks so much, love! I can't wait until BF so I can give both of my dolls a makeover.🥰🤗😘
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Sorry for bothering you dolls with This but I have litterly no one Who cares.
    (Sorry for my bad English but I know You  dolls get me)
    the nephew of my husband ( they grew up as brothers) is dying. He and we found out 4 days ago that he has lungcancer and it’s already spread out all over his body. It’s soo awfull to see him like this. He looks like a little kids from africa or so who hasn’t had food in months😭. He has maybe only a couple of days maybe weeks now. We all feel so bad and trying to make his last (maybe day) so good as possible.
    my best friend offered some help, but now she doesn’t respond on anything. i’m littely begging her to come so that I’m not alone. And she is only sending pics of her baby daugher. I’m feeling so alone, i don’t know what to do anymore😭 luckly I have my kids they bring me joy and love. My husband is so busy for his nephew and busy for his funeral, it’s unbelieveble and I’m so proud of him for doing this💖 

sorry for this long message but I needed to tell someone, something
    😔😔😔 This is so heartbreaking to read. Cancer is so evil! Anytime you, or anyone on this forum, need to talk, you can always pm me. Sending love and thoughts to you, your husband, and family.🤗🤗🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I’m very sorry 😔 I hope you’ll find your strength during this unpleasant moment of your life. We are all here if you want to speak about it 🤗 stay strong 💜
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
    You dolls are amazing💖💖 You gave me more support then my own friends, it’s sad. But I will leave their negativity behind me. Thank you all for your kind words💖💖 i really love all of you😘💖
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m really sorry to hear that @Chelsea123
    sending love to you and your family, stay strong ♥️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

dpeters said:
    are the NPC’s jumping like 10+ places? that happens in my game too. i go to sleep #1 and wake up #5 because NPC’s literally jump several spots.
    Yes! But it never happened before, it's annoying! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Still debating over whether to chase the clutch or not. I’ve finished the event and just wondering can we still get event points in the boxes? 
    I’d probably not chase it if so. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I am so very sorry your family is going through this! I know it's hard to have a family member have cancer and to watch them go through this. My uncle had cancer and it's the hardest thing to see them that way! But staying by his side and being there for him to support him will mean the world to him! I am sending love to you and your family at this time and if you need to talk some more we are all here for you!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    So I took another spin and finally got a bundle for the first time, but I’m not happy because I had to spend so many K-stars. And in order of priority I wanted 1) the eyes 2) the hair 3) the bundle 4) the jumpsuit. I only have 40 K-stars left and the next spin costs 110 so I doubt I’ll ever get the eyes.

• esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Does anyone know when the next VIP event is?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I won’t be able to finish the event, I didn’t even really think of the game since I was at my grandmas funeral and still grieving. But it’s fine, the items weren’t that great
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Chelsea123 aww girl, I’m sorry. I hope you and your family stay strong, let him know much you care for him. Tell him you love him so much, and be there for him. I’m sending love to you and your family ❤️Poor things. 💔
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @Chelsea123 aw girl I’m so sorry for what your going through, at least you can be there for him and your husband too 💞 you’ll get through this 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I’m genuinely sorry for your loss. 💔 Real life always come first, and I’m sending so, so, so much love your way. Will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. 🙏🏼 Take care, and I’m showering you with all the virtual hugs I can give 🤗