🎈KK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!🥂💃🎈

1101112131416Next

Comments

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 473 Posts
    Still debating over whether to chase the clutch or not. I’ve finished the event and just wondering can we still get event points in the boxes? 
    I’d probably not chase it if so. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I am so very sorry your family is going through this! I know it's hard to have a family member have cancer and to watch them go through this. My uncle had cancer and it's the hardest thing to see them that way! But staying by his side and being there for him to support him will mean the world to him! I am sending love to you and your family at this time and if you need to talk some more we are all here for you!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 488 Posts
    So I took another spin and finally got a bundle for the first time, but I’m not happy because I had to spend so many K-stars. And in order of priority I wanted 1) the eyes 2) the hair 3) the bundle 4) the jumpsuit. I only have 40 K-stars left and the next spin costs 110 so I doubt I’ll ever get the eyes.

• esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Does anyone know when the next VIP event is?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I won’t be able to finish the event, I didn’t even really think of the game since I was at my grandmas funeral and still grieving. But it’s fine, the items weren’t that great
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Chelsea123 aww girl, I’m sorry. I hope you and your family stay strong, let him know much you care for him. Tell him you love him so much, and be there for him. I’m sending love to you and your family ❤️Poor things. 💔
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 473 Posts
    @Chelsea123 aw girl I’m so sorry for what your going through, at least you can be there for him and your husband too 💞 you’ll get through this 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I’m genuinely sorry for your loss. 💔 Real life always come first, and I’m sending so, so, so much love your way. Will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. 🙏🏼 Take care, and I’m showering you with all the virtual hugs I can give 🤗
    @SaigeAnne thank you 💜I appreciate it a lot.  It means so much 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 4,311 Posts
    Why were you less enthusiastic about the #FASHIONGOALS outfit?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,950 Posts
    I thought the dress was really pretty, but the eyeshadow looked hideous on my doll. I also thought the hair is too similar to other styles I already have so it wasn't worth purchasing for just the dress.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    The hair was to flat, the dress was nothing special, and I hate when the eyes have that big glare in the pupil! The eyes from the new kollection have a way better shape 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    After making my first and only purchase a couple months ago I was punished with 10 of my daily k star videos being taken away 😔 I know this isn't the kind of feedback that you're looking for specifically, but it has definitely made me jaded towards any fashion goal items.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I pressed purchase without thinking because I liked the hair and dress but tbh I regret now. The eyes are so hideous, I will only use them during the halloween. Also, if you saw my earlier post, the hair makes the face look too long except one head shape that isn't my usual favourite. Here's the comparison:

2nd is my favorite but as you can see, it looks elongated! 1st in top row is my second favourite but that face + contour + FG hair makes me look like an alien. I paid 300 kstars for that contour, I can't give up on it so I changed my face shape specifically for this hair.
    Edit: @KalindaKing
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day