🗳️KK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League 🏫💄🎓

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🙃 wow so many buying tickets andnthe chick in my second game is at 1000 points and legit no one is fighting u LALA. I scored well this sys on my second game 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Saved last ticket in my first game 😄 since this buyer wanted to play with me with her mediocre looks
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I’m just gonna say, I could get that hair but I don’t want that hair. It’s like some kind of southern femme spy. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Tbh, I don't like hair. Lately the hair looks too poofy for me. I'm in 5th, hoping I can hold on to the spot. I'm 20 points away from the shirt, but meh I can't unsee the button nipples so..🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    jessDW said:
    @SamanaKKH where is the hair in your third look from? The half up with a top knot, it's so cute!!! 
    @jessDW thank you! i bought it for diamonds but it was an earnable from January 2017 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Wasn't scoring too badly for this SYS! I loved being able to submit looks that I'll most likely wear irl! This is definitely one of my favorite SYS Themes!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i was first like the entire time, and now this girl bought a ticket within the last hour or something and is 15 points ahead of me. i dont like the hair too much, but it feels kinda unfair
    uh hi
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My last three looks! I really love this weeks earnables, and I ended up in second after a tb and I’m fine cause I dont like that hair
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I thought I was dealing with only one tb this event and when I finally managed to catch up with her, two ticket buyers showed up last minute! I used to my final free simon ticket 1 minute before the event ended and I came 2nd with only 5 points behind the top person and now I feel like an absolute clown 🤡 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 7-14 🌞
    I started off with 50s then my scores were dropping but I managed to bring them back up and finished in 1st! Battled a lot of TBs in the beginning who bought triple threat then two TBs who tried to sneak up on me on the last day but I still overcame them!! This is probably my favorite SYS theme yet so I’m really glad I managed to secure 1st place!!
    ”What, like it’s hard?”
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit: idk how to delete a whole post 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I haven't been in the first place for a very long time! 😱I don’t know how it works, but when my average score is more than 50, I have a lot of TB in the group🤷🏼‍♀️
    Also during this SYS, the male doll got the best score so far ✨❤️

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

45 was actually my highest score this sys so yeah, not surprised that I couldn't get the last earnable but I really liked that shirt 😪 
    Appearantly others in my group also did horrible and I got 5th place, love the dress 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Started a ticket late, got average scores and barely got the last ernable with my 13th ticket but somehow I got first place💙

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My last look full earnable styled! I loved it. It was my only 50.

Finished in fourth because of some TBs but I’m fine without the hair! I loved this dress 😍 out of the Elle Woods context my doll feels like an fabulous-evil villain who just got her plans ruined.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited September 2020

Ending with probably my new favorite look this sys 🤞🏾🤞🏾
    Everytime you post I am in awe how beautiful your doll is! Happy you got that Purple Posh collection hair, it looks great! I love everything about that hair but I rarely play collections. I hate that there’s no guarantee to get what I want. But I am so tempted to chase that hair. this weekend I won a bundle I’ve been wanting for FOREVER on my second try. Idk I have anymore good luck inside of me. 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Cuuuuuute! Ended up coming in 1st💕

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

Had fun, even though most of my looks bombed! See you all in the next one✨
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Highest - Lowest - Fave Look I came in 3rd place behind tb’s
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @rociodemayo you were seriously robbed of votes, both your looks are really pretty 🥺💗
    Sorry I'm late!! Yeah... sadly those were my favorite looks :( luckily I came in third! I don't know how lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.