🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I’m scared 😂 I didn’t play when this theme went live the first time. Well here’s some looks!
    @emmaisson i love them😍 ur doll looks so ready for a major rock event 🤟🏼
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @SerenaWoods thank you so much! 😍 this is going to be sooooo fun! I’ll be reliving my early teenage years this week (I was a rocker between 13-15 😂) I love your looks as well, so cool and perfect. 😍
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    This is one of my favourite themes!! This is my real life aesthetic so I’m super excited. Although my kloset doesn’t reflect that so we shall see how it’ll go. I haven’t been doing too well in SYSs recently, especially non-gown themes 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

this is only my second weekday SYS, i’m excited! like, the scores doesn’t matter as much, so I feel like you can experiment more you know? and i really like the theme((:
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    This theme wasn’t my best the first time, but I have a much better closet for it now than I did almost a year and a half ago lol. I made some looks of what I’m thinking but I’ll have to see what voters like! 

Where’s the last bag from?😍👄
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Beth0401 it’s from a weekend event in 2018. I think I got it during a kimiversary or Black Friday sale, but it should definitely be available for diamonds! If you play on iOS I can tag you when I use it ☺️

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I love this theme! Can’t wait to share my looks and see yours as well 🥰
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    So excited for this theme! I might even finally buy the studded jacket from the pop up shop 🤟
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I wish I had more. But I don’t, so these are what I came up with 🤷‍♀️ 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    yes, I liked the Rock Concert theme. It's nice to get away from gowns for awhile and see other dolls looks shine.

some of my better looks from last time. I started out really rocker chick last time and voters didn't like it so I went more rocker chic
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Omg yessss!!! 

Edit**
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    As much as i really want to participate in this...I need to save my stars for the BF sale...I don't have any clothes that would qualify for this theme LOL! But either way, may I do it or not, y'all know I'll be happily voting for your looks in the voting booth :)
    Me too! I love the aesthetic for this theme but my kloset is really lacking in cool stuff so I'll probably just spend all my time voting lol. I'm hoping I don't love the earnables so I'll be happy to take the L and won't be tempted to spend my BF kstars.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    edited September 2020
    As much as i really want to participate in this...I need to save my stars for the BF sale...I don't have any clothes that would qualify for this theme LOL! But either way, may I do it or not, y'all know I'll be happily voting for your looks in the voting booth :)
    Me too! I love the aesthetic for this theme but my kloset is really lacking in cool stuff so I'll probably just spend all my time voting lol. I'm hoping I don't love the earnables so I'll be happy to take the L and won't be tempted to spend my BF kstars.
    There are no item earnables it’s a tb sys so the earnables are the boxes 🙃

edit**spelling

• SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

So, here are some of the looks I came up with for this theme. I’ve been playing since April this year so I have a very limited kloset. I’m always kind of afraid to post my looks bc I know they’re not gonna be even half as good as yours but I tried my best with what I have 🥰
    Do you guys think they’ll score good?
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    rach89 said:
    There are no item earnables it’s a tb sys so the earnables are the boxes 🙃

edit**spelling
    Oh snap, that'll teach me to not read things properly. Good news though, no chance of FOMO.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    @claudiakkh Monday-Thursday is always TB SYS and Thursday-Sunday has earnable items 🖤
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Don't have a lot to work with,  so hoping these are passable 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Omg super excited!! As a rocker myself I will pretend we are not in a pandemic and not having concerts to live my quarantine dreams. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited September 2020
    What were the earnables back then? And TS.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    letus said:
    What were the earnables back then? And TS.
    I have no idea why the images are loaded in your comment but whatever, here you go!
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'm really excited because finally I'll get to try this new SYS format but really worried about a theme like this one, so I planned some looks:Any feedback will be appreciated!! 😊
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Ohhh I'm so excited for this! Black is my favorite color, my hair is black, and I wear black like 90% of the time. 🤣 I just noticed this thread was open, so I have to throw some looks together. I'm hoping I score well on this one. I wasn't playing when it came around the first time. I'll channel my Slipknot, Linkin Park, Korn, and Marilyn Manson style and see what I can come up with.🤘🏻🤘🏻🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I just got this necklace and plan to use it in a lewk or two...
    but, it makes me laugh. 
    Like, GLU!! Do you know what that is? Children play this game 😂😂😂