🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Its a choker......
    Yeah, you can wear it as a choker.  
    But it’s a ring gag.

Not shaming or complaining just finding humor in the mildly MA rated item. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Its a choker......
    Yeah, you can wear it as a choker.  
    But it’s a ring gag.

Not shaming or complaining just finding humor in the mildly MA rated item. 
    No I mean any kid will think choker, no kids gonna get the undertones of it 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Nobody use those flowery boots we got a couple of events ago cause y'all I WILL cry if I see them in the voting booth
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Nobody use those flowery boots we got a couple of events ago cause y'all I WILL cry if I see them in the voting booth
    I regret not chasing them so bad
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    ah i almost forgot about tb sys this week after how bored and demotivated i was with the events and sys this week... i hope this theme goes well for everyone! 🍀
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    This theme wasn’t my best the first time, but I have a much better closet for it now than I did almost a year and a half ago lol. I made some looks of what I’m thinking but I’ll have to see what voters like! 

These looks are all perfect!! In the second row 3rd one over.. where is that dress from? 🖤
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @rach89 thank you so much ☺️ & the t-shirt dress? It’s for sale in the closet! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @rach89 thank you so much ☺️ & the t-shirt dress? It’s for sale in the closet! 
    You’re welcome!! 🖤Ahh! I love it so much, I’m on level 34 it requires level 40 that’s why I hadn’t noticed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I love t shirt dresses. I can probably buy it if it’s submitted in sys I think 🤔 I’ll keep an eye out. Thanks 🖤
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    I regret not chasing them so bad
    I ran out of kstars🥺 I really regret not grinding harder ugh
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

I hate that I’ve only been playing since April this year... I don’t know wth I’m doing with this one and I haven’t got much to work with, with this theme 😭
    All your dolls look amazing 💖
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    This theme is LIFE 🤩 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I think this is the vibe I’m going for... black hair, Smokey eyes and this lip color! 
    Yes, it’s more metal than rock as there are so many genres: I could even use a hippie vibe, it’s still rock, but I think this is what most voters will find “rock enough” 🤣

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    People may say it’s nice to get away from gowns once in awhile but just like the sys we just had...... this isn’t the last we will see of the wedding and ball room gowns lmfao!
  • nickidashkkhnickidashkkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

That's right!  The Weekday SYS TB events Starts Tomorrow, AND we have a theme.
    Look's like we're going to a Rock Concert!

So let's run this down,
    SYS TB Event - Theme: Rock Concert
    Starts Monday, 9/21 @ 10am Eastern
    Ends Thursday, 9/24 @ 10am Eastern
    You get 13 free tickets = 2 to start then 1 every 6 hours.
    635 Points wins all the Earner Boxes
    Trendsetters is based on Rank.

That's everything about the event - Now all we need, a little Thread Opening Action.....Kalinda if you would.......

Woo Hoo!  Thanks Kalinda!
    Thread's Open Dolls!
    I just hope it’s not another week of dyes and energy though!!🥱
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @kokokokonut hi koko! I think you have a typo on the banner about the points hehe it says 635 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle the older SYSes actually never had the phone calls. It was a free for all , open for interpretation, may the odds be in your favour kinda trainwreck. 
    IOS Player 
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited September 2020
    emmaisson said:
    @SerenaWoods thank you so much! 😍 this is going to be sooooo fun! I’ll be reliving my early teenage years this week (I was a rocker between 13-15 😂) I love your looks as well, so cool and perfect. 😍
    @emmaisson You’re so welcome and thank you!! 😍 Yeah I can’t wait, this theme screams my inner aesthetic so I’m looking forward to see every dolls look🤟🏼🥰

Edit: typo
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts

Some of these are more punk than rock but that's just my own dumb aesthetic shining through.

Not really confident in any of them in terms of scoring, but at least putting these together is a fun time killer.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    some looks I came up with 🤘
    So excited for this theme 🎸
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
     Might not be rock concert ready but Kim wants to go like this, I gave her a makeover and removed her boobs and nose, I also forced her to colour her hair...
    without a nose she kinda looks pissed...
    if anyone saw my post from earlier you’d understand I’m just trying to be a supportive friend...
    maybe it’s because i slept 3 hours last night, but your profile picture is the funniest thing i’ve ever seen
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    2 minutes to go, good luck dolls, wish you all a chill group this week 🍀🤗