🗳️KK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League 🏫💄🎓

Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    3rd 🤗🙏🏻

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was 1st whole time. Yesterday one doll appeared in top 5 and was 1st but I passed her. And it was 2hours Until event ends I was still first and I went to sleep. Of course she submitted more and steal my place. Please Glu put a cap, let us fairly win! It’s so sad to be 1st and know that I would win if there was no tb. Or somehow let us both win. 
    So I got in 2nd place, I don’t know how I feel about this outfit 😄

iOS player 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Cam 2nd. It’s impossible to win without extra tickets and it’s so frustrating 😣

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My last looks

I ended second for a few votes ☺️ no crazy tb yay!!!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

oof today was kind of a mess for me😅 saturday night was my best friend’s birthday so I drank too much and ended up sleeping in until 2 pm😳 it left me super disoriented and then of course I managed to accidentally take a nap and fall asleep at 5:30. that resulted in me forgetting to submit my 14th look, not a huge deal I just ended up in 4th instead of 3rd. but what really sucked is I didn’t finish the weekend event for the first time since like april😩 sad cause I wanted that ponytail. I always hate when I self sabotage my own game🙄🤣 I really enjoy this dress though it’s a super unique addition to my kloset 💖💕💘
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hi guys! I don't know where to post this so I'll just post here,if it's not allowed here then please move it somewhere else lol

I'm really wondering where is this house? I forgot where it was and I'm too lazy to go through all the houses in the game 🤣
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited September 2020

Started a ticket late and had a pretty chill group ✨ managed to pass the girl in 1st by 13 points and gurlllll I fought my sleepiness just to submit my last ticket 😂 I didn’t like the hair at first, and was fine with just the dress (since I was 4th place) 

Now it actually warmed up to me, it would be great to use with gowns since I don’t have a lot of hairstyles that fit a formal theme ☺️

Edit: (for documentation purposes) this marks my 3rd win in SYS ✨ 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Worst, bests and favorite looks. Didn't reached 50s but didn't really mind about that. I achieved the 5th place in TS after a lot of last-minute-TBs. Didn't mind either, as long as I grabbed all the earnables prizes and the dress from TS. This SYS was all about fun and honestly I think all the events should be like this one.
    To all the beautiful Dolls who inspires me here in the forum - congrats! You're all gorgeous ❤️
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    The first time I place first in forever! Had to use 1 of my Simon tickets but it feels good to win one finally. & happy for more twilight dye! 

It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts

I accidentally submitted my free ticket 🤡 but I’m glad I did, because otherwise I would’ve not won. Loved this theme 💜

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

Spotted in my friend list 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    maee1506 said:
    Hi guys! I don't know where to post this so I'll just post here,if it's not allowed here then please move it somewhere else lol

I'm really wondering where is this house? I forgot where it was and I'm too lazy to go through all the houses in the game 🤣
    That is the backyard of the Lisboa house. 
    IOS Player 
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
     I really really enjoy all the non-gowns SYS lately! It’s been really fun styling clothes I love IRL and don’t get to wear enough in game. 
    Here are my BWF (best/worst/favorite) looks:
     The SYS finishes at 4 AM here, so I usually upload one extra ticket, so I don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night to use my last free ticket, But tonight my doggo decided to take me out for a walk around 3.30 AM, so I ended up with 14 tickets and 1st place.
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    maee1506 said:

That is the backyard of the Lisboa house. 
    Thank you so much ❤️❤️
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

2nd place and i'm happy about it. 

😈
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Spotted in my friend list 
    Is that an unreleased dress? @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @LindaVB it's the mermaid one from the update banner 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    With bff @fallon 💝

how beautiful 😍💕
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I can't believe 2 people here had players with unreleased items in their TS who took a top 5 spot, and Glu support did nothing. Like the bar is on the floor at this point. 
    Exactly. Since Glu team failed to detect the hackers and remove them from the TS board (despite the info provided) I hope that dolls who ended up 6th because of this will see the forum and try to contact support to add the 5th prizes to their account.

This is just so lazy. Like, okay, you can't identify them from the voting booth, fine. People were sending screenshots of dolls with unreleased items in their TS board, their friends list, etc. And what? Nothing.
    This is just embarrassing.
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Unreleased item??

(Already sent a message to support)
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @PlantWitch are you talking about the dog or the pants? Cause I have never seen the dog (and it has the kimiversary icon, or is it the kims birthday icon?), but the pants I think its from a vip event this year
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @brunakkh Oh yeah haha...should have pointed out I was referring to the puppy. I've never seen it, I know it could be one of those not so common items but I wasn't sure.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @PlantWitch I also dont remember it! I just checked and its kims birthday icon, which is pretty close 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @PlantWitch this is definitely an unreleased item...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

@LydiaKKH

I think I found you! 
    Aww, that was my last look I put half asleep! Thank you for spotting me 💕
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Is this hair unreleased too? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2020
    maee1506 said:

I’m thinking Monaco.  I’m not on a device with a game, so I’ll check shortly.

‘’edit....Lisbon.  I always confuse the 2.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts

Is this hair unreleased too? 
    The hair no, but is that the star kollection top?? Cause I thought that was only for new players 🤔
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.