Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Ninish it’s from the gold star kollection ☺️

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    emmaisson said:
    I haven’t had the option to watch a video to double my reward in the voting booth yet?? Doesn’t it usually pop up after like 4 rounds? 🤔
    @emmaisson the two sys's are connected (even though glu says they’re not.. lol) so you’re gonna get the option to watch the video the same time you watched it during the weekend sys
    @asalaxo ah well... 😩😩
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH omg thank you so much doll 😭 shakira is such a goddess 😍💃🏽
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @_Nova_
    I am dying laughing!!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    karinab said:
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but since there's discounts now, should I buy this Nars eye makeup? It's now 75 K-Stars
    No: Like
    Yes: Agree

If you really want them go for it! They are really pretty on your doll! 
    But if you want to save a little more wait till Black Friday and they will be 50% off 🥰
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty I thought that but I’ve gone through my storage and kloset a few times and can’t see it.
    @EllaCharlotte it could be, I’m gonna have a look and see if I can gift it to a friend.
     Thanks to you both 😃
    I noticed that sweater yesterday while giving my NPCs a makeover and felt exactly this lol. I was really surprised to see this item for some reason
    TIL there are items exclusive to gifting. I just thought it was a limited selection 🤯
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    First two looks 😪
    I knew I was taking a risk with the braid in the first look but I honestly expected better for the second.. But I also saw some gorgeous looks in the voting booth which I also would have voted for over my own ahahaha. Can't deny it! 

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Am I doing something wrong?? 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Loved my first look and I'm glad voters did it too!! The second did ok I guess black is a safer way.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Oh ok y’all voters did me dirty 😤😤😤 
    The second look got five votes from me. Three on my main and two on my second. The first time you went up against a doll in shorts and the black sleeveless rocker t-shirt (on both games). The second was the pink dress from last sys🙄 (main). Then the last two times, you were up against a dyed swimsuit. I thought it was your doll, but wasn't sure so I didn't screenshot. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Oh ok y’all voters did me dirty 😤😤😤 
    The second look got five votes from me. Three on my main and two on my second. The first time you went up against a doll in shorts and the black sleeveless rocker t-shirt (on both games). The second was the pink dress from last sys🙄 (main). Then the last two times, you were up against a dyed swimsuit. I thought it was your doll, but wasn't sure so I didn't screenshot. 
    Awww thanks so much for the votes love ♡ yeah the voting booth is a mess i see wedding gowns and swimsuits. 
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    how do you guys get so many kstars? (new to the forum lol)
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited September 2020

First 2 didn’t go so well 😞
    Any tips???
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited September 2020
    #flop 🙃
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    karinab said:
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but since there's discounts now, should I buy this Nars eye makeup? It's now 75 K-Stars
    No: Like
    Yes: Agree

If you really want them go for it! They are really pretty on your doll! 
    But if you want to save a little more wait till Black Friday and they will be 50% off 🥰
    I thought that since they're doing these small discounts on selected items, that meant those won't be included in BF...

If I can get this makeup 50% off in BF, I'll totally just wait then! Lol thanks (:
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • whatTrishwhatTrish Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'm also loving the theme, the voting booth has some real cool looks! I was a little disappointed with my scores at first, but then I checked here and saw many of you guys' much more awesome looks being done dirty as well. And then I felt my scores werent too bad, considering things. Hope everyone's scores pick up!!
    Android player
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:

First 2 didn’t go so well 😞
    Any tips???
    Hmm maybe you can try having no bags or purses and wearing black lipstick. Good luck! (:
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My second look was a flop despite it being more on theme (imho). I still love it though!
    I'm in 7th place with other 3 dolls so it's okay I guess lol

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

Except for the votes, I’m loving this theme 🎸🤟🏻