🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    black is my favorite color and i’m beyond excited!!!🤩🖤🖤🖤

I lovvvvve these! Where is the first hat from? I wonder if it’s available for 💎 🤔🖤
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Amy136602 said:

Is this you? If so you got 3 votes total from me! Loved the look 😊
    @Amy136602 yep that’s me ! thanks so much ! 😊💕 sadly this look got me a whopping 33 votes lol
    Is this hair available for diamonds?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    And my first two looks 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca yay!! 💚
    @rach89 thank you! I think you need to trigger a storyline with RT in it to get this pop-up shop!
    I found this (Event Encyclopedia, page 20):

Hope this helps! 

Usually my first scores from weekday SYS are terrible, so I am quite happy with the results for those looks! 💕 I have also finally managed to find this wonderful hair in the voting booth, so I am off to a splendid start! 🥰
    Your doll is gorgeous 😍 Is this outfit available for Diamonds? Reminds me of Katherine Howard’s costume from Six 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I got 2 diamonds while voting but they weren’t added to my diamonds 🙁

edited September 2020
    @JadeLaMuneca yay!! 💚
    @rach89 thank you! I think you need to trigger a storyline with RT in it to get this pop-up shop!

Hope this helps! 
    Ah thank you!! I think the RT storyline was just meeting him and all that jazz which I did months ago but I never received it. Maybe i would have had to be playing during that update to get the pop up? Idk oh well I really appreciate the help 🖤

edit** spelling 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @pristineperson option 4.... wait until you get this for VIP weekend maybe?! 
    rach89 said:
    @JadeLaMuneca yay!! 💚

Hope this helps! 
    Ah thank you!! I think the RT storyline was just meeting him and all that jazz which I did months ago but I never received it. Maybe i would have had to be playing during that update to get the pop up? Idk oh well I really appreciate the help 🖤

edit** spelling 
    iirc, meeting him was one thing, but then he should offer you certain opportunities (?) and it's another part of the storyline.
    Maybe you have some old unfinished tasks related to him?
    Because I'm not sure I completed the first pop-up shop storyline during the respective update. My guess is that these tasks don't disappear with another update, or at least I hope so! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My first two looks 😊😊 this theme is a BLAST and I had great success with it first time around. Not using any old looks, just want to be super creative!! Using TB SYS as an excuse to not stress about scores and just be creative 😊

My fave looks during just one round of voting!! The new bundle hair is just perfect for this theme imo 😍
    @thesweetone Well thank you so much!! Hopefully you’re right! I just haven’t heard a peep from RT in months so I have no idea... I’ll just have to be patient and see!! But like I always tell my husband.. I’m not a doctor.. I have to patients( patience ) 😂dad jokes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @pristineperson option 4.... wait until you get this for VIP weekend maybe?! 
    That is a good idea, I might go with that so that way if I get screwed and don’t get what I want atleast I get an earnable and my k-stars aren’t going to waste.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    First two looks 

rach89 said:
    @thesweetone Well thank you so much!! Hopefully you’re right! I just haven’t heard a peep from RT in months so I have no idea... I’ll just have to be patient and see!! But like I always tell my husband.. I’m not a doctor.. I have to patients( patience ) 😂dad jokes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahh, dad jokes 😂
    No prob! I hope you'll get that bundle 💚
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I really expected higher scores, especially for the first one, thought it was cute. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ClaraKKH unfortunately the hair was a past sys item so I think the only way to get it is from the weekday sys boxes 👍😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Did anyone else get a phone call from Kalinda lol
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @BooskiBabii is this you? 
    AmyMimi said:
    @ClaraKKH unfortunately the hair was a past sys item so I think the only way to get it is from the weekday sys boxes 👍😊
    Thanks! ☺️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @rach89 thank youuu ♡ i bought it during Kimiversary so i think it's available for diamonds, i'm not too sure! 🙈
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got a Kalinda phone call too. I thought it was going to be some kind of mini storyline and felt very confused. 
    Platform: Android

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

So the hair on the right is stunning, does anyone know where it came from and if its avaliable for diamonds?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    If anyone is going to summit a look using this skirt plz let me know thx xoxo 💕

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Looks 1-3! Started off kinda disappointed at my scores but now they are picking up!! Hopefully it continues to go up! 🥳🤩 got tons of inspiration from dolls on the forum 🥰🥰