๐ŸŽˆKK:H Weekend Event 9/18/20 - Party Party It's a Party Weekend!๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽˆ

1101112131416Next

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SaigeAnne thank you ๐Ÿ’œI appreciate it a lot. ย It means so much ๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Why were you less enthusiastic about the #FASHIONGOALS outfit?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I thought the dress was really pretty, but the eyeshadow looked hideous on my doll. I also thought the hair is too similar to other styles I already have so it wasn't worth purchasing for just the dress.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The hair was to flat, the dress was nothing special, and I hate when the eyes have that big glare in the pupil! The eyes from the new kollection have a way better shapeย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    After making my first and only purchase a couple months ago I was punished with 10 of my daily k star videos being taken away ๐Ÿ˜” I know this isn't the kind of feedback that you're looking for specifically, but it has definitely made me jaded towards any fashion goal items.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I pressed purchase without thinking because I liked the hair and dress but tbh I regret now. The eyes are so hideous, I will only use them during the halloween. Also, if you saw my earlier post, the hair makes the face look too long except one head shape that isn't my usual favourite. Here's the comparison:

2nd is my favorite but as you can see, it looks elongated! 1st in top row is my second favourite but that face + contour + FG hair makes me look like an alien. I paid 300 kstars for that contour, I can't give up on it so I changed my face shape specifically for this hair.
    Edit: @KalindaKing
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day