Options

Trouble restoring Fashion Goals in my second game.

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
edited September 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
I have two games one in my iPhone and another one in my iPad. When I purchase a Fashion Goals I usually purchase it in one game and then I restore it in the other because obviously I’m not going to purchase it both times, both games are connected to the same AppStore. I tried to do this as I do every time I purchase one and it’s not getting restored at all, I even tried to re-purchase it and it gives me that it’s already purchased and if I want to get it for free and I click on it but it doesn’t do anything. Any idea what it can be? I’m not sure if it’s my AppStore or just something everyone is experiencing. 

Comments

• Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Is it the same account used just on different devices though? Some people say to go into purchase k-stars and when your there you click restore special purchases, someone told me to do that after something similar like this happened, it didn’t work however my issue was dealt with a year apart, I bought fashion goals but I remembered that I purchased it a year later, It could work for you but I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
    i read the post Wrong sorry, why not try contacting support in game?