1353637383941Next

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I think this just proves how badly glu detects hackers
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @ashleyy If I (or anyone) try to bring awareness to the forum it usually goes like this: people come to the hackers defense, hacker plays the victim, and I get a Facebook post dedicated to me... then the hacker gets banned and the people that defended them look like 🤡 If we told you this user that just got banned was a hacker, no one would’ve believed it. It’s a tough situation unfortunately.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @jhabs that terrible, I’m sorry that you trying to bring awareness makes you look like a bad guy that is so undeserved 💖
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Apparently a forum member who was also a hacker was in my group. 🙈it was buriteri🙈 I hope I can get compensated for top 5 since she placed and I was 6th
    I thought if someone was banned in game they were removed from their TS group automatically. Maybe it can't be done after the SYS is finished? But still why didn't kalinda address it or go ahead and do it, especially since they took a top 5 spot? A ban on the forum doesn't mean an actual in game ban. 

I'm also a bit disappointed, I really liked buriteris fashion knowledge since I have none. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    @SamanaKKH I was just playing that game lol
    same 😂
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt she got banned today. I was too busy this weekend to notice anything so Samantha contacted Kalinda, and she got in touch with me today. She got banned in game too
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    no no guys i cannot take all the credit for this, another forum doll (not sure if she wants to be named) pointed it out and showed me the receipts, all i did was report her 😂 but it was long overdue that’s forsure 😇
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I'm a little hurt ngl. I even defended her when she went on a rant about newer players being tb and putting random things on because she was having a bad day. But when you take a spot from people when you already have those items, that really is a big middle finger to everyone else. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited September 2020

Accurate representation of what happened 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My sys looks. Couldn't seem to hit a 50 with these stingy asf voters of mines 🙄 but won 1st place though. Was in a chilled ts group with no tbs at sight.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
     @DoloresWyatt I was in a ts group with a hacker once that got “exposed” during the event, and she just stopped getting points, like she stayed at “250” votes or something after she got banned, but never left my ts group... Maybe others can verify that a hacker left the group, but this was definitely my experience with it 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Also ngl, i know we have issues with hackers, but can you please stop screenshotting and saying “oh unreleased item”, just because you haven’t seen it before? I get that you want to know where it is from, but just say something like “oh never seen this hairstyle! What event is it from?” Idk, something like that. Getting falsely accused of being a cheater, is not fun. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I was in a group with a hacker that got banned and she didn't leave the group but her points went down to 0. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ok, a member got banned for cheating yesterday, everyone talked about it.  New day,  please let’s stop talking about it.  Remember, if you think someone is cheating, send a message so we can check it out.  The more we talk about it openly, the harder it is to catch them and effectively ruin their cheating ways.  Right now we probably have 2 or 3 cheaters twisting in their shorts wondering if they’re next.   :D. (They are . Lol)
    So please, let’s stop talking about her.   And if you think someone is cheating, please contact moderation and we’ll start checking it out.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I just wanna say great job dolls!! 👏🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I missed so much tea today omg😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @kokokokonut I know this isn't your fault, but I reported a cheater on Thursday with proof to both support and to two moderators...the cheater was allowed to finish the event and place top 5...and my report hasn't been acknowledged by either moderator...so what else am I supposed to do...I caught someone red handed served them to Glu on a silver platter and nothing was done about it...this is why people get so frustrated
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I hope I wasn't one of the moderators.  If this was going on in the vote booth I can't help.  If it is closer to home, (the forum) you can always send me a dm and I poke around. I'll do my best to help, but let's talk about it privately. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.