šŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 šŸŽ†

Comments

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Iā€™m still not sure what ā€œKim Kardashian Pastedā€ means but it makes me uncomfortable... can we not go into my notes/ eBay account or personal information? šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

Edit** Anything I open prior to the kkh app.. it says this.

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Btw if you dont want apps to keep doing the things it does that everyone complained on ios go to settings,general and than handoff which you should turn off. Its the system function and doesnt have anything to do with kkh app copying your information. Just a bit of info.
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Idk if this is the page to ask this, I apologize in advance; however, I was wondering: During the BF sale, do they bring back clothes and accessories from the past years like what happened for the anniversary sale?
    @greeneyeddove437 They did last year. These items are not discounted like the rest of the k-star items though. You can expect to pay 150-200 for a hairstyle, to give you an idea of how expensive the TB items are.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    im not able to do any of my business gigs even tho its time nor watch any of my videos today, so we are back at it again?šŸ™‚šŸ¤”
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @beba13 Oh thank you for letting us know šŸ™ƒ it just looked concerning.. glad itā€™s not!Ā 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our team is investigating the decrease in videos. I also shared your pop-ups that say the game is accessing your clipboard. If you saw that, please tell us: do you own multiple Apple devices? What did you do on your device before you saw the pop-up notification - were you in another app, did you just launch KKH, did you switch apps to KKH? Any details you can recall would be appreciated. As for the partial nudity you've seen on some dolls in the game and photo booth, we're hoping that will be resolved in the next update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Any news on when Facebook will be getting the update?? šŸ˜”
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Our team is investigating the decrease in videos.Ā 
    If the team is investigating, does that imply that they weren't supposed to get cut? Surely, if the videos were supposed to decrease, Glu + team wouldn't have to investigate. ALSO, please allow everyone to watch 20 videos!!
    Platform: iOS
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited September 2020
    beba13 said:
    Btw if you dont want apps to keep doing the things it does that everyone complained on ios go to settings,general and than handoff which you should turn off. Its the system function and doesnt have anything to do with kkh app copying your information. Just a bit of info.
    @beba13 I have my handoff turned off & it is still happening, This isnā€™t a system issue but an issue where app developers think itā€™s okay to access our clipboard
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @beba13 Iā€™m not sure I agree with youā€¦ True, it seems to be linked to the Handoff function, which, for those who donā€™t know, allows to share your activity between your devices so you can start something on one and finish on another, or copy something from one and paste it in another. I actually use this a lot, itā€™s an important OS feature and I do not want to disable it. It is also linked to iOS 14ā€™s increase in privacy protection, that now warns about apps snooping on your data or camera/microphone. But it most definitely does have to do with the KKH app, since itā€™s the only app showing that message. If it was an issue with iOS or Handoff itself, it would show in all or at least several other apps. Iā€™m not saying someone at Glu is actively sitting behind a screen making notes of what they get from this, itā€™s probably just something that needs to be tweaked in their settings, but in the meantime that data is getting stored somewhere on Gluā€™s server and I do not like thatā€¦

@KalindaKing Thank you for your update on the videos and the glitched dolls. Since it seems like the video issue is going to take longer to get fixed, I hope we get compensated for itā€¦ I also hope, while the team is working on increasing the number back to where it should be, that they take that chance to do the same for all the other dolls, free or paying, old or new!
    To answer your question about the clipboard message, I have several Apple devices. I play KKH on my iPad, but I also have an iPhone and a MacBook. I have bluetooth activated on all 3 so I can use Handoff, however the KKH message that I get only mentions my phone, not my laptop. Itā€™s morning where I live, I havenā€™t used my phone yet, I am currently typing this from Chrome on the iPad, I also used Safari before, and I just went to open the KKH app. It didnā€™t say anything about these 2 apps, just "Kardashian pasted from ***ā€™s iPhone" but I donā€™t know which app. It only happens if I open the app when it was fully closed (I always swipe the app up from the App Switcher after Iā€™m done playing). If I keep it open, go to another app and switch back to KKH, I only get the welcome message from Game Center, even after copying the text from this message. However, I just tried again, fully closing the app, copying my text from Chrome and launching KKH again and this time I do get an app-specific message ("Kardashian pasted from Chrome"). I hope this helps, thanks for looking into it!
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    edited September 2020
    I also shared your pop-ups that say the game is accessing your clipboard. If you saw that, please tell us: do you own multiple Apple devices? What did you do on your device before you saw the pop-up notification - were you in another app, did you just launch KKH, did you switch apps to KKH? Any details you can recall would be appreciated.
    @KalindaKing Apple added the privacy feature to notify us of apps snooping on our clipboards & the amount of ļ£æ Ā devices we have doesnā€™t contribute to this happeningĀ because it even happens with Handoff turned off.Ā 

I am aware that some apps need access our clipboard in order to function properly but those apps only access the clipboard when we use the copy/cut/paste function & games do not need to this. What we do before we open the app shouldnā€™t cause this issue either.

What makes it even more suspicious is that KKH is only accessing the clipboard as soon as we open the game. The fact is that Glu is snooping on our clipboards for no reason.

Sorry if I came across as rude, that wasnā€™t my intention. I am just pointing out that the users actions arenā€™t causing this.
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Did anybody else noticed after the update the game takes longer to load? Or like it does a weird loading idk how to explain it. Just so many glitches together. I hope they release a mini update to fix all of this.Ā 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I also shared your pop-ups that say the game is accessing your clipboard. If you saw that, please tell us: do you own multiple Apple devices? What did you do on your device before you saw the pop-up notification - were you in another app, did you just launch KKH, did you switch apps to KKH? Any details you can recall would be appreciated.
    @KalindaKing Apple added the privacy feature to notify us of apps snooping on our clipboards & the amount of ļ£æ Ā devices we have doesnā€™t contribute to this happeningĀ because it even happens with Handoff turned off.Ā 

I am aware that some apps need access our clipboard in order to function properly but those apps only access the clipboard when we use the copy/cut/paste function & games do not need to this. What we do before we open the app shouldnā€™t cause this issue either.

What makes it even more suspicious is that KKH is only accessing the clipboard as soon as we open the game. The fact is Glu is snooping on our clipboards for no reason.

Sorry if I came across as rude, that wasnā€™t my intention. I am just pointing out that the users actions arenā€™t causing this.
    I thought people already knew this? They can in fact do that but only while the app is open in our tabs šŸ™ƒ
    edited September 2020
    @Francescahill it also depends on the privacy settings you have turned on. Also ļ£æ Ā only recommends force quitting apps when they are not responding. So if I have to force quit every single app to prevent KKH from accessing my clipboard I am deleting KKH & I can guarantee I wonā€™t be the only person doing this.
    Did anybody else noticed after the update the game takes longer to load? Or like it does a weird loading idk how to explain it. Just so many glitches together. I hope they release a mini update to fix all of this.Ā 
    The mini update will probably add more glitchesšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    @KalindaKing Scratch what I said about it not mentioning my laptop: since I got the message after copying text from my iPad directly, I switched on my computer and copied some random text there, and I indeed get the message when I open KKH. I guess I just use the clipboard more often on my phone than the rest of my devices.
    So basically, at least for me, this only happens when I launch the app, not when itā€™s already opened and I switch back to it. And it happens whenever I copy something, whether itā€™s from the device that has KKH itself or my other devices through Handoff. I only copy, I donā€™t paste anything myself, the game does it automatically without me selecting that action.
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    @Miyuri why does the app even have to access the clipboard itā€™s not a text rich app. The fact that KKH is accessing our clipboard is super shadyĀ 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @beba13 Iā€™m not sure I agree with youā€¦ True, it seems to be linked to the Handoff function, which, for those who donā€™t know, allows to share your activity between your devices so you can start something on one and finish on another, or copy something from one and paste it in another. I actually use this a lot, itā€™s an important OS feature and I do not want to disable it. It is also linked to iOS 14ā€™s increase in privacy protection, that now warns about apps snooping on your data or camera/microphone. But it most definitely does have to do with the KKH app, since itā€™s the only app showing that message. If it was an issue with iOS or Handoff itself, it would show in all or at least several other apps. Iā€™m not saying someone at Glu is actively sitting behind a screen making notes of what they get from this, itā€™s probably just something that needs to be tweaked in their settings, but in the meantime that data is getting stored somewhere on Gluā€™s server and I do not like thatā€¦

@KalindaKing Thank you for your update on the videos and the glitched dolls. Since it seems like the video issue is going to take longer to get fixed, I hope we get compensated for itā€¦ I also hope, while the team is working on increasing the number back to where it should be, that they take that chance to do the same for all the other dolls, free or paying, old or new!
    To answer your question about the clipboard message, I have several Apple devices. I play KKH on my iPad, but I also have an iPhone and a MacBook. I have bluetooth activated on all 3 so I can use Handoff, however the KKH message that I get only mentions my phone, not my laptop. Itā€™s morning where I live, I havenā€™t used my phone yet, I am currently typing this from Chrome on the iPad, I also used Safari before, and I just went to open the KKH app. It didnā€™t say anything about these 2 apps, just "Kardashian pasted from ***ā€™s iPhone" but I donā€™t know which app. It only happens if I open the app when it was fully closed (I always swipe the app up from the App Switcher after Iā€™m done playing). If I keep it open, go to another app and switch back to KKH, I only get the welcome message from Game Center, even after copying the text from this message. However, I just tried again, fully closing the app, copying my text from Chrome and launching KKH again and this time I do get an app-specific message ("Kardashian pasted from Chrome"). I hope this helps, thanks for looking into it!
    Handoff on or off i dont know what to tell you girls but i still dont have that problem. I checked all the other settings and everything. Its not copying anything from my phone. But my restrictions on sharing and privacy are off the chart so it could be that it just doesnt have permissions to do it.Ā 
    I do know what handoff feature is and that is why i mentioned it to you all so that you can see is that the reason,i dont claim its 100% that. Just that a lot of people were surprised to see those info with the new system. ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļøĀ 
    But hey at least ā€œthey are working on itā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
    @WhatIsReality Yes, thatā€™s why Iā€™m saying I didnā€™t tap "paste" anywhere, what text would I paste on a screen that has no text box? And where is that content going? Is that staying in our game data on our device or going to Gluā€™s servers? There is no reason for Glu to access our clipboards so I hope that is not what they are actually doing.
    For now, Iā€™m trying to hold off and wait for Kalindaā€™s update. Because the privacy feature is new, there might be some false positivesā€¦ Or something in the gameā€™s code that triggers a warning related to the clipboard when it shouldnā€™t. Hopefully thatā€™s all it is. But I think that privacy feature is about to make us question a lot more what our apps have access to and whyā€¦!
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    @beba13 Oh, I know you know what Handoff is, I said "for those who donā€™t know". Obviously you know, youā€™re the one who mentioned it ^^
    And yes, weā€™re having different experiences here, so weā€™re all just throwing some ideas around, no harm in that! You made a suggestion because thatā€™s what fit your situation. We answered with what weā€™re experiencing, I didnā€™t mean that to be agressive! But yes, letā€™s wait for Glu to finish working on it! ā˜ŗļø
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    edited September 2020
    Miyuri said:
    But I think that privacy feature is about to make us question a lot more what our apps have access to and whyā€¦!
    @Miyuri I have a feeling every app developer hates ļ£æ Ā right now. This new privacy feature is opening users eyes to the truth.Ā 
    There is no other place that our clipboards contents could be pasted besides Gluā€™s server, so it is most likely going to Gluā€™s server.
    beba13 said:
    But my restrictions on sharing and privacy are off the chart so it could be that it just doesnt have permissions to do it.Ā 
    @beba13 My privacy settings are also off the chart, hopefully Apple brings in a rule where app developers have to ask for permission to access users clipboard.Ā 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @KalindaKing

Will the hair of this kollection be fixed in next update?