🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    First box! Not my favorite BUT at least it’s an item! Wootwoot!! 🙌🏼✨🥳

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Late uploading this because I've been at the beach all day! Had such a good time. Anyways this is my first palette and I hate that I didn't pick the hair colour.
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit: Oops.. it posted twice
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    First box ;p
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

i seriously don’t get why TB boxes have only 3 dye, like seriously ?? and on top of that, the first two boxes during TB week ALL HAVE DYE. 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

1st box at least I picked 5 dye & not 3 or the energy. To be honest I am over throwback sys this week...between ticket buyers & getting 1 score in the low 40s and the rest in the 30s  & gowns winning the popular vote over on theme looks... I'm ready for next week where it will be more of the same.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My palette was pretty good but I picked dye 😭

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

Okay this is rude. I’m way too new for this to be my pallette. 👎🏼
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My favourite look so far has the lowest votes ironic 

• karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

My first box!
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @robertavyy I voted for that look! Such an amazing look and of course the popular pick 🥰
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    First box , doubt I’ll reach the last with how terrible my scores are doing but I needed black dye for midnight in Milan so I ain’t even mad 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood  thank you so much! 🥰
    iOS player 

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    First box. I'm not crazy about the hair but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Finally got one of the last items I need that’s available to win. If it wasn’t for diamonds I’d probably not even bother with weekday SYS. Unless TS gets updated it’s kind pointless for older players who have all the earnables. Ever since the beginning of this year though, I barely ever won 1st in TS. At least in the time these prizes were available I generally won 2-3 first prizes a month. 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Looks 3-5, really enjoying this theme!
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Now that I no longer have an extra ticket, I'm not a fan of having see my TS rank all the time. It's worst when I'm in the top 5 for most of the event because then it's more disappointing if I don't finish in it.
    Platform: Android

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Hey guys, I have a really important question. I got a notification about a standard system update on my Samsung Galaxy s7 today and when I clicked it, it just f*cking update loops for all eternity and I can't access recovery mode so I guess it's completely bricked and I am just about to pull my own teeth out.
    That's not my question though. I'm thinking of trying to install the game on my old phone and just keep playing on that until I figure out what I can do about this one, but I'm concerned. I heard you can lose a few days of progress if Facebook just decided to troll you and not back it up like it should, so if I log in to my game on a new device, I may lose a few days. I guess that isn't the worst thing to ever happen to humanity but what if I then recover my bricked phone? Will the data from the game with a few days loss override the original data? Am I better off not touching anything?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Jabberwooh What is your old phone? If you're switching to another galaxy, I had good luck using the samsung smart switch app to transfer my game with no data loss. 
  • chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Looks 1 - 4
    Personally, I would love to wear something not too over the top to a rock concert, but I am in love with the first look 😅
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Look 5-6 ☺️
  • chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Look 5-6 ☺️
    @emmaisson where did you get the hair from the 2nd look from? I'm in love 😍
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 5 & 6, was able to break 50 with my sixth look! fifth look was inspired by @Sahana ☺️

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here