🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana I love your 3rd look ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    All I can say is oof... BIG OOF... REALLY BIG FAT OOF😖 just want to make it to the last box at this point😬✌️

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Had to re-type cause I deleted my whole comment lol, but @samaaanthaaa let’s be more mindful to newer players by helping them and as @Amy136602 said let’s make them feel more welcome to the community, I get you might be a little annoyed (if you are) but anyone is allowed to be curious as to where the item is from, and if you don’t like people saying that a lot then keep your negativity to yourself, nobody wants to be let down or shamed for being a new player who doesn’t know many items. So let’s be a community, the kind that helps one another please?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Had to re-type cause I deleted my whole comment lol, but @samaaanthaaa let’s be more mindful to newer players by helping them and as @Amy136602 said let’s make them feel more welcome to the community, I get you might be a little annoyed (if you are) but anyone is allowed to be curious as to where the item is from, and if you don’t like people saying that a lot then keep your negativity to yourself, nobody wants to be let down or shamed for being a new player who doesn’t know many items. So let’s be a community, the kind that helps one another please?
    I don’t think @samaaanthaaa was trying to be rude or unwelcoming, I think she just was pointing out that we have the encyclopedia as a resource. If you don’t have time/can’t find the item in the encyclopedia, then definitely post your question on the forum! I would honestly suggest people look through the encyclopedia even if they’re not looking for specific items, just so they can see the items that exist in the game! 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @munimuni this is super helpful thank you! It helps me to see what I already have vs. what I’ve already won vs. what’s left.

The yellow highlighted is stuff I already have. The red circle is what I’ve won from weekday SYS. 

jhabs said:
    I don’t think @samaaanthaaa was trying to be rude or unwelcoming, I think she just was pointing out that we have the encyclopedia as a resource. If you don’t have time/can’t find the item in the encyclopedia, then definitely post your question on the forum! I would honestly suggest people look through the encyclopedia even if they’re not looking for specific items, just so they can see the items that exist in the game! 
    I totally get that we have that and I understand that she wasn’t trying to be rude at all but the way she made it look was rude, I understand that there are new players, many of them, but it’s not right to tell them to stop asking, me and many other people who don’t know where items are from are free to ask where they are from. Again, it’s never bad to ask especially if you don’t know about the kollection or event threads.
    this is a community and we should be helping each other after all, not telling them to look somewhere else when you could always ask🙂
    sorry for the misunderstanding.
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited September 2020
    to a rock concert? . . . okey I guess, what ever floats ur boat.

Edit: adjusted the picture😅

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @emmmtee @pristineperson @sandraliis
    thank you for the answers girls 💖 i wish they were part of some kollection lol but thanks
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Am I doing something wrong? I really thought these would be at least a little higher in votes.. 
    I know I don’t have dark makeup so I thought the glasses would substitute fine, I guess not? 
    Is it the blonde hair? Ive run out of ideas and wardrobe HELP! 

edited September 2020
    I have a question about this white hand thing.
    why is it white and if this isn’t a thing that Glu designed (of course not) then why is this white hand in the game? 
    Even if hackers had that on them is it removable cause you don’t see it on all hackers?
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @Victorian thank u ❤️ I didn't know haha, and already started loving the color 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I literally said it’s something we have and can be used. It’s been clogging up the SYS thread and many of the items being asked about are pretty new, which is all I was getting at. It’s something helpful you can use to help you find past items so you know where they’re from. If you’re always asking where stuff is from, it would be helpful and probably really fun to see all the past items. I stated I didn’t mean it in a bad way & I don’t. It’s just frustrating to see relatively new items being asked about so often. I’m sorry if anyone took it as a personal attack bc it was not at all, there’s a ton of those posts by many different people. @jhabs Thank you for seeing the point I was trying to make. Sometimes I feel like anything I say with a slight negativity to it gets taken as a huge insult. 
    I literally said it’s something we have and can be used. It’s been clogging up the SYS thread and many of the items being asked about are pretty new, which is all I was getting at. It’s something helpful you can use to help you find past items so you know where they’re from. If you’re always asking where stuff is from, it would be helpful and probably really fun to see all the past items. I stated I didn’t mean it in a bad way & I don’t. It’s just frustrating to see relatively new items being asked about so often. I’m sorry if anyone took it as a personal attack bc it was not at all, there’s a ton of those posts by many different people. @jhabs Thank you for seeing the point I was trying to make. Sometimes I feel like anything I say with a slight negativity to it gets taken as a huge insult. 
    Well..... I must admit I love seeing past items in those threads but I was just stating that it’s never a bad thing to help others when they ask where something is, I understand that “where is this from?” Can get used excessively
    but many people are allowed to say that cause they want help rather than looking for it themselves. Besides people are free to ask a question even if it gets said a lot, even it’s it’s where an item is that came out this week. Even if it came out this week just help them anyways or just tell them and give them a link to the thread and say “why not look here? there’s many items that you can find here. Even ones your asking about.” Instead of telling them to look there rather than giving them any kind of help but to make a comment that sounded negative towards people who ask “where is this from?”

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I never said you couldn’t ask it. I provided a resource and a reason behind why. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    asta said:

does anyone know where this suit is from? 🤗

@asta

Why did I not know that this was separates? I thought it was a jumpsuit this whole time and didn’t really care but now I want it 🤡 add it to rotation, along with all the others we’ve been begging for for years now. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa

Where as I do believe you posted it as a general statement and your post wasn’t a personal attack, it was right under my post which contained the exact type of formatting (“where is this from posts”) that you have been dissatisfied with. My response was to address your concerns and acknowledge your dissatisfaction but also to to shed light on my perspective so we could better understand each other to avoid miscommunication. 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    I never said you couldn’t ask it. I provided a resource and a reason behind why. 
    When you say please check the event/kollection threads, then it just means you want them to look for it rather than having them ask and having someone help, you could’ve just not said anything or in fact just provided a link to those threads instead of not helping them in anyway.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @Jabberwooh thank you so much for that, I really thought maybe I'm overdoing something 🥺💖 
    I communicate in memes
    munimuni said:
    Well..... I must admit I love seeing past items in those threads but I was just stating that it’s never a bad thing to help others when they ask where something is, I understand that “where is this from?” Can get used excessively
    but many people are allowed to say that cause they want help rather than looking for it themselves. Besides people are free to ask a question even if it gets said a lot, even it’s it’s where an item is that came out this week. Even if it came out this week just help them anyways or just tell them and give them a link to the thread and say “why not look here? there’s many items that you can find here. Even ones your asking about.” Instead of telling them to look there rather than giving them any kind of help but to make a comment that sounded negative towards people who ask “where is this from?”

I get what you mean, new player myself I like seeing it since the past event thread kinda gets cluttered and makes it a bit of a pain to scroll through hahaha 

Maybe we could make a dedicated Discussion Thread like “Where Is This From?”  Thread 😂 idk I feel like that would be a happy medium for both parties 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Side note: just wanted to share my thoughts since I could see where both sides are coming from. 
    I’m not gonna lie that would be a very helpful thread!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    First 6 looks

The change of lips helped but this is not my style at all and I have no idea what I'm doing 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Am I doing something wrong? I really thought these would be at least a little higher in votes.. 
    I know I don’t have dark makeup so I thought the glasses would substitute fine, I guess not? 
    Is it the blonde hair? Ive run out of ideas and wardrobe HELP! 

I think all these looks are great! I'd say try a different hair colour and hair style, blonde didn't work for me even tho it's worked for some others, and my scores went up a bit when I changed to black and brown. Sometimes it seems like every game has a secret wardrobe recipe that gives high scores lol. Good luck! Sometimes ppl post a few different looks / hairstyles here and ask ppl to vote on them like 1st pic agree, 2nd pic like ect, so you could try that too. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    @samaaanthaaa I’m sorry if I misunderstood what you said and took it a different way, I’m gonna stop bothering you I hope we can move past this and put it behind us.