šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -šŸŽ¹šŸŽøšŸŸļø

Comments

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Does anyone know if this hair is from a kollection? i feel like Iā€™ve never seen it before and iā€™m so curious itā€™s so grunge and differentĀ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowĀ 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @imazora here you go, itā€™s from this kollection.Ā 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana I love your 3rd look ā¤ļø
    @woahbabesursotoxic omgšŸ„ŗ Thank you love!Ā ā¤ļø
    iOS Player since 2k14 šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦Ā CanadianĀ šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ 6ixSideĀ šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼Ā ą®…Ā Eelam TamilĀ šŸÆ
    šŸ‘©šŸ»ā€šŸŽ“šŸ¦øšŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ•šŸæšŸ¦ā›ˆšŸŽ¶šŸ•‰šŸŖ”ā™‹ļøšŸ‘‘šŸŽµšŸ”„
    šŸŽ„šŸŽšŸ¤¶šŸ»Merry ChristmasšŸŽ…šŸ»šŸŽšŸŽ„
    āœŠšŸæĀ Black Lives MatterĀ āœŠšŸæ

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i havenā€™t had a look hit over 40 at all this event šŸ˜… at this point, iā€™m just playing for the k stars and diamonds lolĀ 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 5-8. I canā€™t believe I forgot the aura on the last one ā˜¹ļø I LOVE this theme but Iā€™m really struggling. For whatever reason, itā€™s hard to tell what the voters want this week
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @SaraJean all your looks are great and your doll is really pretty but I noticed sometimes voters donā€™t always love colored hair (like purple and pink)Ā 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I dont not care of ppl ask for where items are and if their new. I mean what else is supposed to be on this thread? I love helping others. Plus the thread gets boring sometimes and its nice to have something to talk about other then just inspo

I've been playing since almost the beginning and even I forget where things come from. Plus, thanks to the forum move/change and I think ImageShack, we've lost some of the Encyclopedia pictures so it can be difficult to find some earlier items.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @ashleyy Ooh okay noted! I thought the dark purple was kind of punk rock-ish but Iā€™ll try a natural color next time! Thanks :)
    edited September 2020
    I dont not care of ppl ask for where items are and if their new. I mean what else is supposed to be on this thread? I love helping others. Plus the thread gets boring sometimes and its nice to have something to talk about other then just inspo
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ā¬†ļøā¬†ļøā¬†ļøā¬†ļøā¬†ļø
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā This right here
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ugh i want this dress so bad šŸ˜© can we please have it come back during black friday or something since we didnā€™t have a chance to get it during kimiversary šŸ™šŸ½pretty pleaseĀ 
    This and that rose gold strap less dress i want so bad
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    LITERALLY WHAT IS GOING ON GLU!!!!!!

My previous scores for those not following along:

Iā€™m really starting to think Iā€™m being punished or that someone in Glu IT is trying to mess with me?!?Ā 
    Bria has been buying ticket since this started even though no one is fighting her, but then today Alina bought all these darn tickets and took her place. One of them is gonna end up realizing they wasted a lot of money for 1 box...
    To Be Continued.
    These boxes are too sketch to even buy thisĀ  many tickets for šŸ’€ they are clowns
    Regular show your style is different, but when it comes to a throwback one I wouldnā€™t spend money on this event, mainly cause Iā€™ve seen people pick only dye with the 2 boxes they got. And even if I were to spend money on this event itā€™s only cause Iā€™m like 1 ticket away from first place and itā€™s about to end.
    DianaKKH said:

I saw youā€™re 7th look earlier, I voted on it. It was the popular vote!
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Love this looks way more than voters
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    DianaKKH said:

I saw youā€™re 7th look earlier, I voted on it. It was the popular vote!
    Thank youā™„ļø
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    munimuni said:
    I literally said itā€™s something we have and can be used. Itā€™s been clogging up the SYS thread and many of the items being asked about are pretty new, which is all I was getting at. Itā€™s something helpful you can use to help you find past items so you know where theyā€™re from. If youā€™re always asking where stuff is from, it would be helpful and probably really fun to see all the past items. I stated I didnā€™t mean it in a bad way & I donā€™t. Itā€™s just frustrating to see relatively new items being asked about so often. Iā€™m sorry if anyone took it as a personal attack bc it was not at all, thereā€™s a ton of those posts by many different people. @jhabs Thank you for seeing the point I was trying to make. Sometimes I feel like anything I say with a slight negativity to it gets taken as a huge insult.Ā 
    Well..... I must admit I love seeing past items in those threads but I was just stating that itā€™s never a bad thing to help others when they ask where something is, I understand that ā€œwhere is this from?ā€ Can get usedĀ excessively
    but many people are allowed to say that cause they want help rather than looking for it themselves. Besides people are free to ask a question even if it gets said a lot, even itā€™s itā€™s where an item is that came out this week. Even if it came out this week just help them anyways or just tell them and give them a link to the thread and say ā€œwhy not look here? thereā€™s many items that you can find here. Even ones your asking about.ā€ Instead of telling them to look there rather than giving them any kind of help but to make a comment that sounded negative towards people who ask ā€œwhere is this from?ā€

I get what you mean, new player myself I like seeing it since the past event thread kinda gets cluttered and makes it a bit of a pain to scroll through hahahaĀ 

Maybe we could make a dedicated Discussion Thread like ā€œWhere Is This From?ā€ Ā Thread šŸ˜‚ idk I feel like that would be a happy medium for both parties šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 

Side note: just wanted to share my thoughts since I could see where both sides are coming from.Ā 
    Thatā€™s a really good idea to have aā€œ whereā€™s this from threadā€ the only thing is that players that have been playing since the beginning or at least a few years that have the most knowledge on a lot of the items if not all would have little to no reason to go to this thread so my fear is like with the diamond item sys thread, itā€™s not visited or used as much by the dolls that have said items I have noticed. But every doll comes to the sys, update and event threads. Plus itā€™s convenient to ask when it pertains to the current theme or sys. There are 100ā€™s of pages and so many different ways to be able to obtain items and things that are exclusive to boxes or particular storylines and Ā so on..So as the encyclopedia and a ā€œwhereā€™s this threadā€ idea are both super helpful and awesome, feeling comfortable to ask a question and not feel ashamed or belittled is also awesome šŸ™‚Ā 

(not throwing shade but I felt super awkward reading all of this because I ask where is this from like every 3.5 seconds šŸ˜‚ and I donā€™t want to be afraid to ask and be told to go through hundreds of pages and do research)

I ask questions and answer them and it kind of feels like that is partially what the forum is for amongst many things and I love being helpful whenever I can be and appreciate all of the sweet dolls that have helped me along the way!

I also understand both sides but I feel we should all be kind and helpful in this kkh community/family šŸ–¤

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    emmaisson said:
    Can you help me?Ā 
    I really want to buy something with diamonds. The problem is that I donā€™t know what to buy, thereā€™s so many pretty things to choose from šŸ™ˆ Ā 
    but 3 thing I really want are these:Ā 
    1. the red/brown stockingsĀ 
    2. the black sparkly dressĀ 
    3. an aura (I donā€™t own one)Ā 

Do you think the stockings and this dress are worth it? Do they score good in SYS?Ā 
    And if you think I should buy an aura instead of these items, which one?Ā 
    I think I will buy both the dress and the stockings at some point, but maybe itā€™s better to buy an aura first?Ā 

Agree: stockings + dressĀ 
    awesome: auraĀ 

Thatā€™s a hard one because it seems like having an aura does help and you can reuse it as they donā€™t lock like most everything else in a sys. But both the tights and dress are awesome too šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøThe tights I use constantly, the dress is hit or miss for me but I love it and it dyes well. This is a tough choice you get to make lol!

Edit**Ā 
    ** I voted aura as itā€™s the most bang for your buck so to speak šŸ˜‚

Does anyone know if diamond items go on sale on bf? Probably not but šŸ™ƒ that would be ideal.Ā 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @emmaisson I would say aura, because it somehow take voters attention + itā€™s usable without lock. I would say the butterfly aura because you can use this for many SYS. There are a lot more like gold and pink petals, leaves, not sure if the bubbles are also available and some more but from kollections/SYS events. Sorry for my English, hope you understand šŸ™ˆ
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Iā€™m glad the votes are consistent. 3 TBs in my group now,Ā I just hope I stay in top 5
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHĀ  Ā (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)