🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Here are my looks so far. These are the best scores i got in a weekday sys ever and I'm currently first with no TB 😁😁

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited September 2020
    rach89 said:
    emmaisson said:
    Can you help me? 
    That’s a hard one because it seems like having an aura does help and you can reuse it as they don’t lock like most everything else in a sys. But both the tights and dress are awesome too 🤷🏻‍♀️The tights I use constantly, the dress is hit or miss for me but I love it and it dyes well. This is a tough choice you get to make lol!

Edit** 
    ** I voted aura as it’s the most bang for your buck so to speak 😂

Does anyone know if diamond items go on sale on bf? Probably not but 🙃 that would be ideal. 
    Thank you for your answer! I’m going to buy an aura, now the tough question is which one? 😂 we’re going toward winter times, so maybe a fall or winter aura is the best? Or does the butterfly aura score well all year around? 🤔

Thank you for your question; unfortunately I don’t think they do 😩 don’t know about the diamond items in the kloset tho as they’re new 🤔

edit: autocorrect 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
    ViennaKKH said:
    @emmaisson I would say aura, because it somehow take voters attention + it’s usable without lock. I would say the butterfly aura because you can use this for many SYS. There are a lot more like gold and pink petals, leaves, not sure if the bubbles are also available and some more but from kollections/SYS events. Sorry for my English, hope you understand 🙈
    @ViennaKKH don’t apologise for your English, it’s really good 🥰 it isn’t my first language either (I’m Swedish) so I do understand your feeling, I’m often nervous when I post here 🙈😂
    thank you for your answer 🥰 I’m going to buy an aura. But do you think the butterfly aura will score as well as it does now during winter times? Or should I go with leaves or some winter themed aura(if that’s available?) Maybe I’m just overthinking 🙈🙈 but they cost so many diamonds, it’s making me nervous 😂
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @emmaisson I have the best luck with the butterfly aura personally. But it obviously depends on the theme... but butterflies are in rn 🦋
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @emmaisson I can use the butterfly aura dor many SYS theme. I’ve started in April, so not sure if the SYS in the winter will be more “winter-ish”? 🤔
    Not sure if that’s the correct word haha 😅

For gown themes I think petal fits best or sparkles, but that one was from Kimiversary boxes.

Leave aura is more for streetstyle themes 🤔
    And yes I think the leaves are available for 30 diamonds. I want to buy it too 🥰
    @rach89 then butterflies it is 😍
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited September 2020
    luckyyyyy 😍 @LydiaKKH your doll looks gorgeous!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-9 scores picking up so hopefully will make it to the last box, though if I do fingers crossed it’s better than my first.

I play on iOS
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I was pleasantly surprised each time!😭❤️ I really didn't expect these scores🥺❤️
    And when I was making Look 6, I just realized then that they were a matching set!😂 I freaked out like a child, I swear I get excited over the smallest things😂
    Also, look! I'm in a chill group! Maybe they're all still asleep, lol I don't know, but I look like a fricking ticket buyer🤦‍♀️🤣 they probably think I am, but oh well I can't control their thoughts, right?🤷‍
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    My first box....... thankfully I have already stopped spending any money on this game.
    Playing since 2014..!
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    apart from the first two looks (somehow its not in the right order lol?), im doing strangely well this sys
    uh hi
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks like I subscribed to 40-something scores since a few weeks. When the 14 days trial is finished can I get a refund please? And go back to normal scoring??

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    Auras are wonderful. I wish we had more.  I would love the all over sparkle, we have the head sparkle, but an all over would be soooooo glam.   I've read the suggestion of bats for Halloween,  How about our personal snowstorm?  Yeah, I am aura crazy.  I'm probably the only one who likes the little green flying things.  so um, I vote aura.  lol.

Edit...hey, anyone want me to open the new SYS thread for tomorrow's event? 
    A snow aura would be super fun! Or rain.. but I love the bats idea that was suggested 🖤 And yessssssss Please!! 😍😍😍😍😍
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Auras are wonderful. I wish we had more.  I would love the all over sparkle, we have the head sparkle, but an all over would be soooooo glam.   I've read the suggestion of bats for Halloween,  How about our personal snowstorm?  Yeah, I am aura crazy.  I'm probably the only one who likes the little green flying things.  so um, I vote aura.  lol.

Edit...hey, anyone want me to open the new SYS thread for tomorrow's event? 
    Your ideas have me dreaming of a new aura😍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Someone else suggested bats, I just read it and loved the idea.  :) I'm all about Halloween.  But this year, we're not answering the door for any kids if any come out.  Just not going to risk all these unknown people.    Oh, and give me 30 seconds, and the new thread will be up.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Someone else suggested bats, I just read it and loved the idea.  :) I'm all about Halloween.  But this year, we're not answering the door for any kids if any come out.  Just not going to risk all these unknown people.    Oh, and give me 30 seconds, and the new thread will be up.  :)
    Yeah I saw it in the fashion suggestion forum, they had so many creative ideas! I loved them all, but Halloween is my jam. My husband and I dress as jack and sally every year 😂 like full body paint. ( not super creative but we love that movie) This year I guess we’ll settle for watching the movie instead 🖤
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m doing okay so far, I finally hit 50! Coloured hair seems to be the way to go for me

I’ve got 2 off theme tbs 🙄 and the rest of my group seem to be scoring similarly to me
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @emmaisson I'd also vote aura, and the butterflies seem to score well. But IMO is wait until Halloween, last time they were available in boxes similar to Kimmiversery, so you might grt lucky and get them in a box. I'd personally suggest the gold flakes or rose petals, I don't have it but I always wanted it and I think they work well both indoors and outdoors. I bought the bubbles aura and really regret it, it rarely fits the theme so I don't use it much. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 6-9! I’m in love with look 7 😍

Btw, which apps do you guys use for these montages? I hate pic collage because of the logo on the bottom... 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @letus i use layout from instagram :smile:
    iOs player 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @letus I use MOLDIV! It improves the quality of the pictures too 😊
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️