šŸ—³ļøKK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in MilanšŸŒƒšŸ¦‰šŸ„‚

I've been dreaming about this one ever since the September Newsletter came out! Midnight makes me think romance, clandestine behavior? Are you a lover or a Spy? (translation:Gowns or no gowns? Lol)

I think we need more info than that.

SYS Theme: Midnight in Milan
Starts Thursday, September 24th @ 3pm Eastern
Ends Sunday, September 27th @ 9pm Eastern
You get 14 Free tickets - 2 to Start and 1 Every 6 Hours.
575 Pts wins all the SYS Earner prizes
Trendsetters is based on Rank

Good Luck and Have Fun!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
šŸ’œVats
šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456734

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    you best believe Iā€™m excited for this onešŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
    Hope we get lovely trendsetter items and very beautiful earnables!
    I have no idea what ā€˜midnight in Milanā€™ means wardrobe-wise. I hope the call will clarify what kind of things weā€™re supposed to wear!Ā 
    Just from the name I can tell itā€™s gonna be some sort of night out theme, you know? GOWNS.
    edited September 2020
    Also from the banner I can see the shape of a hair accessory, if so.... please donā€™t put it in trendsettersā¤ļø
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Can't wait to see the spoilers!! šŸ’•šŸ’•
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilĀ EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Here are my predictions:
    Earnables;
    (225): shoes
    (575): dress
    Trendsetters:
    1st: hair (but not the one in the outline, because we already have that)
    1st-5th: hair accessory šŸ™ˆ

SaigeAnne said:
    Here are my predictions:
    Earnables;
    (225): shoes
    (575): dress
    Trendsetters:
    1st: hair (but not the one in the outline, because we already have that)
    1st-5th: hair accessory šŸ™ˆ

Those are good predictions but I honestly believe if there are shoes itā€™d be in the top 5, It wouldnā€™t be right if the hair pieceĀ was in the top 5, I understand that we had the flower head piece in the sunset super star theme but I donā€™t know, this just seems like a normal earnable unless..... it could be a free gift from you know whošŸ˜ŠĀ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wanna be exaited for this BUT god knows when Facebook will get the update... I alredy missed the Ivy League SYS thanks to Facebook not having the update yet x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @sandraliis I have absolutely no control but I can never find them šŸ˜‚ although I suppose that's good for meĀ 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @sandraliis the answer? I donā€™t šŸ˜‚ I always look at ā€œyou know whatā€ šŸ‘€
    @pristineperson we had the butterfly crown and seashell crown hair accessories in the top 5, so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø weā€™ll see...if we even get a hair accessory, but it really looks like thereā€™s one
    Honestly I wonā€™t be surprised if I see dolls wearing wedding dresses, atleast they chose to get married in Milan and not a retro diner or sea lol
    @sandraliis I like being surprised every week; itā€™s part of the fun for me šŸ™ƒ
    edited September 2020
    SaigeAnne said:
    @pristineperson we had the butterfly crown and seashell crown hair accessories in the top 5, so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø weā€™ll see...if we even get a hair accessory, but it really looks like thereā€™s one
    I cannot believe I forgot about the seashell crown, thatā€™s proof of how forgetful I am, cause I participated in that event lol
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @Victorian oh thatā€™s pretty smart. I should start doing the same thing bc knowing the sys items beforehand makes them way less exciting.
    Ā iOS šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca That really is good for youšŸ˜ƒ
    Ā iOS šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Iā€™m wondering about the dress code for this SYS šŸ¤”
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2020
    letā€™s please stop talking about unpublished images. Ā Thanks for understanding. Ā If your post was deleted, and you want Ā to talk about it, please message me. And Iā€™ll explain. Ā ;)Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I'm kinda hoping it's gown themed- we've had a few randoms in the past few weeks so it'll be fun to do an easier one this weekendĀ 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I was born and raised in Milan, I am both excited and worried for this theme, worried especially for what Kimā€™s call will say about the dress code in Milan šŸ™ˆ
    iOS šŸ“±Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBĀ 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    im curious about the dress code this time! what about this theme is different from midnight magic šŸ¤” looking forward to the spoilers!
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing will facebook players be able to participate in this SYS?It's so unfair because i already missed ivy league and i think we should have SOME compensation for that. Please help us
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieĀ 

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I donā€™t actually mind a hair accessory being a ts prize because we donā€™t have that many as itā€™s a newer feature and itā€™s nice to have a few!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I donā€™t actually mind a hair accessory being a ts prize because we donā€™t have that many as itā€™s a newer feature and itā€™s nice to have a few!Ā 
    It should either be earnable or come with a separate hair. Grinding and even spending tickets for a hair accesory is heartbreaking.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Victorian said:
    Ohemilie said:
    It should either be earnable or come with a separate hair. Grinding and even spending tickets for a hair accesory is heartbreaking.Ā 
    And I mean we got earrings and eggs as 2-5 trendsetter prizes, itā€™s stupid to get the little things atleast getting shoes in those positions are more worth it than those kinds of items we had in the past month and a half?
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Ohemilie said:
    And I mean we got earrings and eggs as 2-5 trendsetter prizes, itā€™s stupid to get the little things atleast getting shoes in those positions are more worth it than those kinds of items we had in the past month and a half?
    I am ok if we get a really good pair of boots as TS prize but that versace pair just didn't do it for me and I am still pissed about that because my scores were well and I couldn't get that cool dress. Those shoes either should have been an earnable or should have been a 2-5th TS prize alongside the dress and 1st place could have gotten a hair šŸ˜©
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    I was born and raised in Milan, I am both excited and worried for this theme, worried especially for what Kimā€™s call will say about the dress code in Milan šŸ™ˆ
    Yay! Ā A Milan member! Ā Please tell us about the. Nightlife there. Ā Because of the midnight aspect, i[m dying to know. Ā What happens in Milan when the stars come out at night?
    im so excited for the theme, and today. Ā  Iā€™m in the middle od making a cheesecake. Ā Itā€™s my anniversary, and PuterHead gave me a gorgeous pair of earrings. Ā And, Iā€™m getting the wainscoting for my master bath!Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kokokokonut happy anniversary!! šŸŒøšŸ’•
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.