🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I guess I just see the hair accessories differently? We can get earrings, shoes etc in the kloset and have lots but being so new the choices to buy hair bits are limited so I love getting new ones. The butterfly one we got is gorgeous and I see people using it all the time in the voting booth! It would be so nice to get hair AND an accessory but this is glu. I’d rather get a hair thing than shoes or earrings to be honest 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    happy anniversary @kokokokonut 🥰 I hope you’re having a wonderful day ❤️
    iOS player
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kokokokonut happy anniversary ! 🎉🎉🎉
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope this theme goes well for me since I don't have the extra ticket I wanted to save for it just in case.
    Platform: Android

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    happy anniversary @kokokokonut 🥳
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll let you know when I hear about the Facebook update and post the spoilers now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I kinda knew it was gonna be top 5 hairpiece lol but everything is gorgeous love the earnables more!
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I wish the earnables and TS were flipped. 😐
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The earnable dress is cute, I won’t be using the hair, but the TS...the hair accessory and dress are both gorgeous and stunning. But guess what Glu? I’m not falling for it and buying tickets so you failed 🙃

edit: lmao I didn’t even read it and I thought the hair was a prize 💀 that hair is literally in the kloset I’m stupid 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    I'll let you know when I hear about the Facebook update and post the spoilers now!
    But we will able to participate in this SYS?
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Guess I'm coming to fight this weekend. 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited September 2020
    PixiDust said:
    basic shoes should NEVER be a sys prize, how are plain silver heels meant to help us with the theme ?? 
    Dress and hair are the earnables.
    edit: nvm
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • marshamallowsmarshamallows Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The earnables are nothing exciting in my opinion. They’re cute but just a little boring. The TS dress looks so royal and absolutely gorgeous. A little sad that i’ll be missing out on the dress because it’s the #1 prize but hopefully i’ll be top 5 this weekend because the hair accessory is so cute!!
    free iOS player
    @sandraliis actually it’s the shoes and the dress that are earnables, the hair is in the kloset
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Srsly 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @pristineperson oh sorry, you're right. Guess you can't trust everything you see...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @pristineperson oh sorry, you're right. Just... well okay, guess you can't trust everything you see bc there can be changes.............
    Don’t be sorry, we all make mistakes sometimes❤️
    Ohemilie said:
    I was so desperate for this hair to be the earnable with the dress, not the rubbish shoes 
    Maybe that hair could be coming for this weekend event maybe? Or the new kollection.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.