🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I have maybe 1/4 of those outfits and got 10 kstars and the rest of the boxes were dye and one set of earrings. What is this
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    my looks 1-8:

a slow start but im proud of my looks! no repeats yet but we're at the halfway point so im gonna start repeating soon 🤪
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited September 2020

Guys, do these pants work? I thought so but my sister is making fun of me lol
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Just like to say I think a “where is this from” thread would be great. @kokokokonut would this be possible? That way SYS threads don’t keep getting so many of them? 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Guys, does these pants work? I though so but my sister is making fun of me lol
    I think it works great!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 4-6! That 37 hurt my feelings lol but I’m glad my scores improved

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    brunakkh said:
    My looks 4-6! That 37 hurt my feelings lol but I’m glad my scores improved

The 1st look there deserved more than what it got, you designed it perfectly and it’s on theme, I don’t know who you were paired with but you did deserve better than 37 votes!
    @pristineperson thank you so much 🥺 I actually put more effort in that look than in the ones that scored higher
    IOS player
    brunakkh said:
    @pristineperson thank you so much 🥺 I actually put more effort in that look than in the ones that scored higher
    All your looks are perfect, I was originally gonna mention that the look with 37 votes deserved more votes than the others but I didn’t want to make that sound rude when it wasn’t, but all of them are perfect and on point!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    On and to play this SYS bingo with you guys 😅 the red ones are the one I won during SYS, the green ones are the ones I got from SYS Throwback boxes - and to remind you, I was that “lucky” one who had SYS for the testing and still, I got only these few prizes 😒

iOs player 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 7 & 8, my scores have improved but i’m in fifth cause of many tbs 😩 i just hope i make it in top 5 at this point 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Hi! Quick question, the big picture we have that serves as a list for the items that we can get, where did the smaller pictures come from? Is there a specific thread where it was released or...? Yeah, I have no guesses lol. Thanks in advance to whoever answers!!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Hi! Quick question, the big picture we have that serves as a list for the items that we can get, where did the smaller pictures come from? Is there a specific thread where it was released or...? Yeah, I have no guesses lol. Thanks in advance to whoever answers!!
    From the thread "KK:H Event Items Encyclopedia", it's right on top of the the page
    I tried to post the link of the thread but my comment was sent to approval
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Looks 5-9! I honestly wanted to kms at the end there bc I keep getting 48’s😰

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I'm so over this SYS. It's the worst one yet I honestly wanna cry 😡😥

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

I don’t know what else to do. Ever since Kalinda gifted me a ticket, my scores dropped from 50 to the 30s. I messaged her and she said it’s just “bad luck” but I don’t think so. Now I won’t get the last earnable box...
  • curllkkhcurllkkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    My first box 

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @SDC93 Your looks are amazing and you definitely deserve more votes.
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited September 2020
    🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
    @kadamisia Thus sys has also been a struggle to me, but your look is gorgeous! Only 40 votes for it is a crime!
    IOS player
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I finally caught up to the 2 TBs in my group, then Luca came out of left field and submitted a bunch of tickets! I hope she knows she’ll most likely get dyes unfortunately 😅😅

Platform: iOS
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Also, here are my looks 7 - 10, I think this hair has helped me break into the 50s if anyone is curious!

Platform: iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    @SDC93 Your looks are amazing and you definitely deserve more votes.
    @Asena_55 thank you ❤️❤️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I just got a 40 on a look I really liked... 

I know it's not a very bad score but still hurts lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Am I doing something wrong? I really thought these would be at least a little higher in votes.. 
    I know I don’t have dark makeup so I thought the glasses would substitute fine, I guess not? 
    Is it the blonde hair? Ive run out of ideas and wardrobe HELP! 

You average a 40, which isn’t bad! check out the looks posted here that get 50-60, they pile on accessories like a bracelet AND necklace AND a ring, have a lot of hard to find items that aren’t in the Kloset, use aura’s, and rarer hair colors. A lot of dolls have been playing for years! Oh, and also there are those dolls that we are not allowed to talk about. The dolls that have an unlimited Kloset and unreleased clothes :(

My biggest constructive criticism is for your features. I think you scores will improve when you upgrade your eyes and your lips. Highlight, blush, and contour take it to the next level, but aren’t necessary like expensive eyes and lips. Are you saving up for Black Friday? 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ~my lewks~ 
    I love this theme. I have so many items on my Black Friday wishlist that I WANT NOW, they’d be perfect for this theme. I have so many awesome outfits planned... with clothing I don’t own haha. Oh well got to work with what I have. Scores are mid 40s even though a lot of the items are Kash items (:

Edit: also, is anyone else overly distracted by the old-style drink handhelds? For example, the martini glass above. They have improved from that blocky mess but why don’t they know how to draw proportional hands in natural positions??
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I cant beliebe this will yet another Weekday SYS Facebook KKH players wont be able to play :'( 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020