🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I'm at least getting the shoes so I can get Kstars from the shoe achievement and since I can relax with this theme because I have no expectations of getting TS items, I'm just going to have fun putting together looks. 
    @DelphineGarnier sadly, the items we get from sys don’t add anything to our achievements.
    iOS player
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh joy, back to only nice item being for #1 and earnables that don't help with theme. Did not miss this 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Not sure whether to go full gown or if casual glam will get votes

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Fully expected this to be a Midnight Magic x Masquerade repeat when I saw the theme in the newsletter. Was kinda thinking about it along the lines of Shakespeare, renaissance balls, etc, but that’s Venice. Never planned to use anything less than gowns.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @asalaxo That's doesn't make sense, but oh well. 🤷‍♀️ I'm still just going to have fun with this since I don't care about the items.
    Platform: Android

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    pizza is definitely not a Milan’s speciality but ok ahah. I think I’ll use only gowns in this Sys and I’m considering starting the event at least 3-4 hours after to avoid Tb , I really like the TS dress..😌
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm going to start an hour late so I can sync up with the weekday SYS. Drives me crazy that they're different times
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables are boring, I love TS too bad a ticket buyer is gonna win it 😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Earnable prizes are underwhelming for what the theme could have been. TS items are more on par but they could’ve easily been earnables. I hope everything was at least inspired by Italian designers. I like the style of the earnable dress, although more should have been done to ensure it looked different from the Kylie Balenciaga we got last year — in the very least change the color. Also love the crown and hoping I’ll make top 5 to get it.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @kokokokonut sorry for the late reply 🙈 Well, I’d say Milan night life starts having a nice aperitivo (a spritz, glass of prosecco...) with some light food and a lot of good friends and then we have many, many, many clubs so
    ✨💃🏼🕺 ✨ well or at least it was before the covid emergency! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Surprised about the call mentioning the sequins honestly! Here I see mostly knee high boots and A LOT of animal prints! Also, Milan fashion week started yesterday so I understand why this theme 😊 and happy anniversary of course 💕
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    When I started to play last summer, the earnables of both SYS and weekend events were AMAZING, I was dying to have a bigger kloset to put good looks together for SYS. Now I have a bigger kloset but nothing seems worth spending time on... And weekend events? I mostly reach the last earnable just to prevent them being in my TB box in future (if i play that long). The game would really be improved if they just listen to us but no, they don't 🙃🙃
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    rach89 said:

In order - shoes, dress
    I think my only real concern is that the shoes are really pixelated and do look like the basic kloset shoes with what looks like chains around the ankle... which would be cool if it was detailed. 

I'm pretty sure the actual shoes look more detailed in the game than on the spoilers. The spoilers are always a little bit pixelated because our dear Kalinda proabably uses an iPad from the stone age.

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @kokokokonut so you are a libra??? I love libra people lol 
    Anyway happy bday! I wish you a lot of hapiness, health and love always. 💜🎂🎉

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'm SO sorry @saintsofheather I tagged the wrong person 🙈 I really do apologise, I'm very sorry.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wow everybody is getting banned now
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    😱😱 Forum dolls getting banned?! Ooopsss. That’s why you don’t cheat/hack and try and sneak on the forum! 🤣🤣
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Wait what? I thought she would be legit, she was complaining a lot on sys threads 😱
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Wait what? I thought she would be legit, she was complaining a lot on sys threads 😱
    Right?? That’s what I don’t understand 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.