🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    that would be from answering that survey last week, do you remember completing it?
    Yes I remember. I was just wondering if anyone else received a call. Trying to gauge how many people will be participating. 
    I play on iOS 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The white hand is from a recent version of Android cheat where the doll starts out with the white glove glitch that regular players can experience sometimes as well if they don't remove the white gloves with clutch handheld properly. It used to happen with the sheer cinderella gloves as well when they were introduced. Keep in mind, having the white glove doesn't automatically mean it's a hacker, but paired with unreleased items it's a tell. Also, a person can still be a hacker without the white glove if they remember to remove it.
    Oh I didn’t know that lol I had so many theories! Thanks for clarifying that. 🖤
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
     does anyone know where this hair is from? i’ve never seen it 😩 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @samanthakkh kimiversary boxes!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @samanthakkh it's from Kimiversary boxes
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Speaking of unreleased items
                               *spoiler alert*

It’s the black hole aura people mentioned in the ivy sys
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @jhabs @thesweetone ah yes! i remember. thanks guys😊
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    It makes me angry i see the same hacker in kkh groups posting edits with the new stuff 🙃
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't even like seeing unreleased stuff because if I like it and it ends being ts, a gb item or fg, I feel disappointed I bothered getting my hopes up it might be earnable. 
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Lisylis said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is that fully studded jacket everyone is using from a Kollection? Wondering why I don't own it! 

Umm we're not allowed to ask these questions anymore

It's funny because when I asked kalinda about the rules on talking about hacking on the forums she said that rule was only meant to be about talking about how to hack your game or how to get a hacked game, it wasn't intended to stifle all discussion of hacking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I was joking about page 16-17 of this thread 😝

I think posting when you see unreleased items is extremely helpful, because I know I don't remember every hairstyle/outfit that was offered, especially kollection items, and I then know not to vote for dolls that are wearing them. 
    I only wandered into this thread today and I started at the last page so I went back to 16-17 to check what happened but all I could find was an argument about how to find where items are from ☹ I guess I need to get involved earlier 

My joke to Ali was because of the arguments  about people posting pictures asking about items in this thread. It was a dumb joke, don't worry 😩😂
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @therealChar I'm sorry, I saw the words hawaiian bread and that sounds delicious (can you dm me what that is?) Thank you 😘
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    First box:

second box, just reached it on my 11th look. 

Happy to clear a item. Hopefully I stay in first and get good items in the prize boxes. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

I’M SCREAMING!! 😍🥰
    Omg can you share where the peachy colors are from @lydiakkh?! I have one from a Kollection but where is the other frommmm 😍

• rosalinaxrosalinax Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    any tips?... i never had a look that got over 50 votes 🙄
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I don’t understand why it changed so drastically 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I’m pretty sure I missed a ticket thanks to work & I’m worried I won’t reach the last earnable box now, even though my palettes suck. 😭😭🙄
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @Miyuri I changed it! Its Clarice Starling now and I play on android. But I'm happy to see that are plenty of ticketbuyers haters lol 🤣
    Haha, ok! I did a search in the forum with the nickname because I knew it was someone here and it only linked to a post of you saying you had changed it, hence why I asked. I didn’t think to check the platform we’re using! But yes, I guess you inspired someone on iOS ^^
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Lol my second box.... I’m so sad 🤡 I’ve been doing so well this SYS.. more than I have been for a while now with average of 52 votes... this is my reward 🥶 FREAKING ENERGYYy

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    It pains me that using the freaking bird aura boosts my scores by more than 10 votes! I couldnt hit 40 until I started using it. But it seems so stupid 😭
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

Looks 8-11🤘🏼

Second earner. 
    🌚 tHaNkS.
    I would be more upset about this if I wasn't in top 5 and getting a TS TB Box, so hopefully I get something good in that
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited September 2020

My worst score ever! This is such a huge achievement for me, I didn’t know if this day would ever come. I’d like to thank Glu itself, I could never be this miserable without you pushing me to get there! And of course, all my voters for keeping me humble.  Keep believing and your dreams can come true too, guys!💕💕
    Remember to always stay humble guys! ☺️Glu likes to make people miserable 😁

but seriously though she deserved way more votes. I would’ve totally voted for that it’s a creative look
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Certainly one of my best scoring SYS! But I honestly don't know what I'm doing when it comes to the outfits lol. Dark clothes are the way to go, I think!
    I got the last earnable on my 11th look, but I gonna open it late cause I'm too scared lmao
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Should have the final box tonight, can’t wait to get dye!

Some other higher looks. I dyed my hair darker and decided to ignore all fire safety rules at rock concerts 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited September 2020
    Speaking of unreleased items
                               *spoiler alert*

I know I quoted this earlier but if I may say, if that is a hat it’s horribly designed, It really does look like a floating circle more than a hat.
    🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
    I know the dress is obviously unreleased but I think those boots are to, I haven’t seen them yet.