Glitchy issues that need a fix

1235Next

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,863 Posts
    Can you guys please fix the forum? I can’t see my previous messages in PMs with other users or my old comments past a certain time. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,335 Posts
    edited November 11
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖

Can these leggings get fixed, I love them dyed so much but as you can see, the knee is a problem, I never use them because of this.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

So I’m not sure if this is a new issue with the update or if I just now noticed it. For many hairstyles, the shadows and alignment of the hair and forehead seem off. The most obvious is second row third image (the ombré pink braid). There is a visible brown line that does not match the dark gray line that out lines the hair. 

For some of the other pics, the hair seems to have shifted slightly to the left of the forehead. 

In the case of the pic in the third row second box,  the hair looks like there is a part between the hair on the crown and the right pigtail. 

Different issue, but the bottom row first image, the pink clip on the right does a weird blinking glitch thing

These are tiny things but they have been bothering me!
    edited September 24
    @2ftpoop
    I know this is a different issue but yours made me think about the issue with this Fashion Goals hairstyle on woc dolls, especially when looking at the forehead and the hairline you can see a whole horrible white line as the outline of that!
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    edited September 24
    @KalindaKing does this game have beta testers? If it does why aren’t they reporting the glitches with clothing ect, so Glu can fix them before the update is released. If the game doesn’t have beta testers....it needs them
    #OnStrike 
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    the make up is pretty but the eyes are to low you can see The skin above the bottom lash and you can’t see the highlight in the pupil

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

the black void hat doesn’t work with sunglasses😇
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    edited October 18
    2ftpoop said:

To add on to the comment above, the underarm area is so confusing. What happened with the design of this dress?! This was for VIP, which only comes once a month. VIP is supposed to be special 
    When is this going to be fixed? Why do we not get acknowledgment over these major glitches???? Some hair and dress combinations, the poor layering makes it look like my doll’s arm completely dislocates  when she switches poses. Why don’t the elf ears work with earrings?  Who is this “lead artist”? Why are they creating dresses with uneven hems? Why is the collar in the new kollection completely flat with no texture?

I could go on... but what most bugs me is when “the team” picks and chooses what to respond to. I missed a few weeks of videos. Where are all the kstars we missed out on? All the missed Simon calls...  Where are the items that those who couldn’t open their game lost out on? What about the rest of the murder mystery story line?????? I’m so frustrated... Glu this is literally your job 

• prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Already contacted Glu Support about this but was just told that this was an “unfinished task”. Can I please ask help regarding this one, like what should I do, if it really isn’t a glitch?
  • Leah_211Leah_211 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Can this be fixed please , a lot of players are having trouble completing this student quest.
    edited November 11

I just spotted this glitch even though it’s been there for awhile, I want this to be fixed please it looks horrible and I love this hairstyle so much I can’t-
    plus right with that hairline on top of the hairstyle you can see a white area and that looks bad on poc dolls.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I have been receiving calls from Simon for tasks that I already finished in the past and aren't even on my to do list anymore

I'm on IOS

I noticed a glitch earlier today where the nails are only on the one hand that isn’t holding the bag.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 728 Posts
    the A-list star is glitched. shouldnt it be filling up slowly as u rank up?

also are these eyes glitching a bit? they look cross-eyed in certain poses or if you hold a handheld

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Experienced Member Registered Users 1,694 Posts
    prettyKKH said:
    Already contacted Glu Support about this but was just told that this was an “unfinished task”. Can I please ask help regarding this one, like what should I do, if it really isn’t a glitch?
    Just opened a new thread before seeing this. I have the exact same problem and no matter how many times I do the task/go inside The Miraggio Grande it doesn't go away from my tasks list?
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

This space between the hair and the ear, fix it pls
    The hair is from “all that glitters” kollection 
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,455 Posts
    @haikawa the A one doesn't fill, since there is no other rank above it
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone